🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Sex Charges Against Trump

Funny though, how these stories about Trump were never mentioned before. Now suddenly he's a sexual predator and child rapist and we're supposed to just assume these outlandish stories are all true, even though there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Most of these stories about Trump have been out there for years.

It's just no one paid that much attention until he was about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.
Then why wasn't he prosecuted?
Why wasn't Bill Clinton prosecuted?

B cause he used his positions as attorney general and governor to keep himself out of jail..........

We will see ho the press runs with this story vs. burying the Broaderick and other rape victim stories.........

My God...is this guy trying to out-trump Roger Ailes?

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology...

But in other ways, it was something of a lowlight: Trump took an interest in Harth immediately and began subjecting her to a steady string of unwanted sexual advances, detailed by Harth in her complaint.

There was the initial leering in that first December meeting in Trump Tower, and the inappropriate questions after her relationship status. It continued the next night over dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where at a dinner with beauty pageant contestants she alleges he groped her under the table.

It culminated in January 1993, when Harth and Houraney were visiting his Florida mansion, Mar-a-Lago, to finalize and then celebrate the beauty pageant deal with a party.

After business concluded, Harth and Houraney were on tour of Mar-a-Lago along with a group of young pageant contestants – Trump wanted to “see the quality of the girls he was sponsoring”, Harth recalled – when he pulled her aside into one of the children’s bedrooms.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...

She recalled how Trump – who had just gone through a divorce from his first wife, Ivana, and was in a relationship with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife – pursued her and urged her to leave Houraney.

“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him. He constantly called me and said: ‘I love you, baby, I’m going to be the best lover you ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’

I just find it amusing that the rightwingnut hacks have a lot to say about president Clinton but couldn't care less that the Donald cheated on wife number one, got another woman pregnant, dumped wife number one for baby mama, married baby mama. So got wife number two and picked up number three after cheating on number two.....lusts after his own daughter and says that women should be treated "like s**t" but that's all ok.

This is why the insane rightwingnuts have zero credibility.

What a joke they are.

Oh. And hi Howey.

Do you understand the difference between cheating on you wife with a consenting woman......and raping 3 women..........?

There is a teeny, tiny difference there...see if you can tell what it is......

We have been told that this doesn't matter...3 women have said Bill Clinton raped them, about a dozen said he sexually assaulted them.......when he was a government official......and that Hilary and bull used private detectives and his power as law professor, Attorney General, Governor, to keep the women silent and intimidated....Hilary taking the lead on this effort........

So apparently this kind of thing is okay....

well, um, yeah. You see, here's the thing. YOu had a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation into what Bill and Hill "supposedly" did... and the only thing Ken Starr could come up with after 5 years and 70 million dollars spent was that Bill lied about getting a hummer from Monica that she totally wanted to give him.

Now, if we want to have a 70 million dollar investigation into the Nazi Orange Hairpiece and all the things he's been accused of doing, and it comes up short, I'm good with that.

Still wouldn't want him near the nukes because he's a crazy person, though.

We will see ho the press runs with this story vs. burying the Broaderick and other rape victim stories.........

they gave Brodderick a full hour on prime time TV in 1999.

No one believed her then.

What's changed in the last 17 years that makes her contradictory stories and missing facts more compelling now?

After bill was elected........and it was no mystery that these allegations were out there........the democrat media didn't care.....

So you would rather have someone proven to have gotten people killed?

Make a billion dollars and several people will say you raped them too, skid.

Uh, guy, you've had EIGHT congressional investigations into Benghazi, and every last one of them concluded Hillary wasn't at fault for the deaths of Ambassador Stevens.

The last one cost 7 million dollars.

Now, here's the thing. Trump has a record of filing lawsuits and suing people even when he is in the wrong. In this case, he settled. You have to wonder why.
Settling is always a matter of expediency, not an indication of guilt. Having an extremely low IQ, this has to be explained to you. And Hillary was never tried for any of her crimes, and "congressional investigations" don't help since witnesses commit perjury and Congress is powerless to do anything about it. Those aren't trials and NONE of them concluded Hillary did nothing wrong.

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology...

But in other ways, it was something of a lowlight: Trump took an interest in Harth immediately and began subjecting her to a steady string of unwanted sexual advances, detailed by Harth in her complaint.

There was the initial leering in that first December meeting in Trump Tower, and the inappropriate questions after her relationship status. It continued the next night over dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where at a dinner with beauty pageant contestants she alleges he groped her under the table.

It culminated in January 1993, when Harth and Houraney were visiting his Florida mansion, Mar-a-Lago, to finalize and then celebrate the beauty pageant deal with a party.

After business concluded, Harth and Houraney were on tour of Mar-a-Lago along with a group of young pageant contestants – Trump wanted to “see the quality of the girls he was sponsoring”, Harth recalled – when he pulled her aside into one of the children’s bedrooms.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...

She recalled how Trump – who had just gone through a divorce from his first wife, Ivana, and was in a relationship with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife – pursued her and urged her to leave Houraney.

“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him. He constantly called me and said: ‘I love you, baby, I’m going to be the best lover you ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’

I just find it amusing that the rightwingnut hacks have a lot to say about president Clinton but couldn't care less that the Donald cheated on wife number one, got another woman pregnant, dumped wife number one for baby mama, married baby mama. So got wife number two and picked up number three after cheating on number two.....lusts after his own daughter and says that women should be treated "like s**t" but that's all ok.

What a joke they are.

Oh. And hi Howey.

Do you understand the difference between cheating on you wife with a consenting woman......and raping 3 women..........?

you mean like the donald supposedly raped a 13 year old?

clinton had consensual sex with monica and paula jones.

but keep making up stuff. no-one is interested except your fellow wingnuts.

and really, re-litigating your failed 1990's is pathetic.

What a joke they are.

Oh. And hi Howey.

you mean like the donald supposedly raped a 13 year old?

clinton had consensual sex with monica and paula jones.

but keep making up stuff. no-one is interested except your fellow wingnuts.

and really, re-litigating your failed 1990's is pathetic.

Not making things up....these are actual allegations of rape and sexual assault........they were not consensual........

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

After bill was elected........and it was no mystery that these allegations were out there........the democrat media didn't care.....

Well, you have a point. When Bill stood for re-election in 1992, Juanita was still claiming Clinton had never raped her and swore out a deposition to that effect. So the voters were never given the option of hearing her clear bullshit.

Because then we would ask questions like, "Why don't you remember the date?"

Settling is always a matter of expediency, not an indication of guilt. Having an extremely low IQ, this has to be explained to you. And Hillary was never tried for any of her crimes, and "congressional investigations" don't help since witnesses commit perjury and Congress is powerless to do anything about it. Those aren't trials and NONE of them concluded Hillary did nothing wrong.

Donald Trump is the subject of 3500 lawsuits. This is not a guy who settles lawsuits, even when the other party has a valid claim.

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense after it's been debunked? Wellstone has never made a public statement about this, and the authorities at the time didn't find it a credible story.

Donald Trump is the subject of 3500 lawsuits. This is not a guy who settles lawsuits, even when the other party has a valid claim.

If you were a billionaire you would have thousands of lawsuits too. You would probably deserve a lot more of them than Trump.

That is over thirty years and the vast majority were against the companies, not him personally.

Go crawl back in your cave.

Yes....as a business owner regulated by the then Attorney General who raped her, who then became Governor of the state she lived in and then became President....yeah...no reason for her to be reluctant to come forward...especially with the private detectives and other minions working for the clinton's.......

Yeah....any woman in a position of weakness would be sure to come forward....

If you were a billionaire you would have thousands of lawsuits too. You would probably deserve a lot more of them than Trump.

Funny, I don't see thousands of lawsuits against Elon Musk or Bill Gates.

That is over thirty years and the vast majority were against the companies, not him personally.

Again, kind of tells you what kind of businesses he runs if he has thousands of lawsuits, doesn't it?

Yes....as a business owner regulated by the then Attorney General who raped her, who then became Governor of the state she lived in and then became President....yeah...no reason for her to be reluctant to come forward...especially with the private detectives and other minions working for the clinton's.......

OR she's j ust a lying sack of shit who hasn't told a consistant or verifiable story.

Hey, there was more evidence against the Duke Lacross Team than Bill Clinton.

Funny, I don't see thousands of lawsuits against Elon Musk or Bill Gates.

Again, kind of tells you what kind of businesses he runs if he has thousands of lawsuits, doesn't it?

OR she's j ust a lying sack of shit who hasn't told a consistant or verifiable story.

Hey, there was more evidence against the Duke Lacross Team than Bill Clinton.

Again......once the actual investigation was underway....and she was facing an interview with the FBI, the same interview process that landed Martha Stewart in jail for lying to the FBI....she said that bill clinton raped her.......

and there are two others who claim the same thing.....

Forum List

Back