🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Sex Charges Against Trump

Funny though, how these stories about Trump were never mentioned before. Now suddenly he's a sexual predator and child rapist and we're supposed to just assume these outlandish stories are all true, even though there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Most of these stories about Trump have been out there for years.

It's just no one paid that much attention until he was about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.
Then why wasn't he prosecuted?

To democrats bimbos are just what they drag out as their last resort. Sometimes it works like with Herman Cain. Sometimes it doesn't like with Clarence Thomas.

Or this since the scum of the left seems to believe that GROUPING is an equal crime to Blow Jobs crime....

hqdefault.jpg

Juanita Brodderick said Clinton raped her, then said he did.

So was she lying then or is she lying now?
You're right...she said he raped her,,,,TWICE!!!

I am so sick of hearing about people keeping stuff like this to themselves. I don't care what their reason for being quiet is. When are they going to learn that the longer that they remain silent, the longer that they help the list of victims grow?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This sounds more like a hit job than late reporting.

1996 the case was withdrawn without prejudice and both her and her husband who had been in a breach of contact dispute had to sign none disclosures.

Now she tried to bring this up in violation of the ND? She withdrew the case 20 yrs ago.

20 years ago this creep wasn't about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

It strikes me you don't have Non-Disclosures unless you have a settlement. Which tells me Cheeto Jesus, who usually sues people into the ground or until they give up, felt he didn't have a leg to stand on.
So you would rather have someone proven to have gotten people killed?

Make a billion dollars and several people will say you raped them too, skid.

1996 the case was withdrawn without prejudice and both her and her husband who had been in a breach of contact dispute had to sign none disclosures.

Now she tried to bring this up in violation of the ND? She withdrew the case 20 yrs ago.

20 years ago this creep wasn't about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

It strikes me you don't have Non-Disclosures unless you have a settlement. Which tells me Cheeto Jesus, who usually sues people into the ground or until they give up, felt he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Bill had em and was a rapist supreme....
Bills not running for president.

Bill had em and was a rapist supreme....
Bills not running for president.

You weren't worried about it then,why now?

Funny though, how these stories about Trump were never mentioned before. Now suddenly he's a sexual predator and child rapist and we're supposed to just assume these outlandish stories are all true, even though there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Most of these stories about Trump have been out there for years.

It's just no one paid that much attention until he was about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.
Then why wasn't he prosecuted?
Why wasn't Bill Clinton prosecuted?

Forum List

Back