🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Sex Charges Against Trump

1996 the case was withdrawn without prejudice and both her and her husband who had been in a breach of contact dispute had to sign none disclosures.

Now she tried to bring this up in violation of the ND? She withdrew the case 20 yrs ago.

20 years ago this creep wasn't about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

It strikes me you don't have Non-Disclosures unless you have a settlement. Which tells me Cheeto Jesus, who usually sues people into the ground or until they give up, felt he didn't have a leg to stand on.
Careful, Buddy, or Trump might get his hands on those launch codes and have Chicago cremated. Better start running.
And nothing of value would be lost. He should nuke New York and California while he's at it<3

Perhaps the last thing Hillary has to worry about, sexual abuse. Lying and manipulating the facts, that's another issue. Here we go full circle. How does a nice taste of Trump sound about now?

Trump is no golden boy of politics, but when Hillary is the other candidate..............

Trump is the lesser of evils. Hopefully he will actually bring some positive changes. I think he over sold his abilities and ambitions for the country, but it should just make him try harder.

Dollars and Cents instead of Hillary hell

Last edited:
My God...is this guy trying to out-trump Roger Ailes?

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology...

But in other ways, it was something of a lowlight: Trump took an interest in Harth immediately and began subjecting her to a steady string of unwanted sexual advances, detailed by Harth in her complaint.

There was the initial leering in that first December meeting in Trump Tower, and the inappropriate questions after her relationship status. It continued the next night over dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where at a dinner with beauty pageant contestants she alleges he groped her under the table.

It culminated in January 1993, when Harth and Houraney were visiting his Florida mansion, Mar-a-Lago, to finalize and then celebrate the beauty pageant deal with a party.

After business concluded, Harth and Houraney were on tour of Mar-a-Lago along with a group of young pageant contestants – Trump wanted to “see the quality of the girls he was sponsoring”, Harth recalled – when he pulled her aside into one of the children’s bedrooms.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...

She recalled how Trump – who had just gone through a divorce from his first wife, Ivana, and was in a relationship with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife – pursued her and urged her to leave Houraney.

“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him. He constantly called me and said: ‘I love you, baby, I’m going to be the best lover you ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’

Bullshit.

Before running for President, no one in the press gave this any legitimacy and now that Trump is going against Hillary it is gospel Truth.

Sad, how desperate the Dimbocrats are getting these days, going from accusing the GOP of cradling the KKK to now inventing harassment stories..
sad, so very sad for America.

I am so sick of hearing about people keeping stuff like this to themselves. I don't care what their reason for being quiet is. When are they going to learn that the longer that they remain silent, the longer that they help the list of victims grow?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But let us NOT FORGET the CLINTON LEGACY!!!

12063564_987290821342957_7310966950887252352_n.jpg

Funny though, how these stories about Trump were never mentioned before. Now suddenly he's a sexual predator and child rapist and we're supposed to just assume these outlandish stories are all true, even though there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Most of these stories about Trump have been out there for years.

It's just no one paid that much attention until he was about to get his hands on the nuclear launch codes.

Zeig heil Trump. Get used to it, Trump is our next fuhrer. People are tired of the dictatorship by leftist lemmings . Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Get used to it, things aren't changing .

My God...is this guy trying to out-trump Roger Ailes?

A woman at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump has spoken for the first time in detail about her personal experience with the billionaire tycoon who this week became the Republican nominee for president.

Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

Harth, who feels she has been publicly branded a liar and believes her business has suffered because of her association with the allegations, decided to speak out about her experience with Trump because she wants an apology...

But in other ways, it was something of a lowlight: Trump took an interest in Harth immediately and began subjecting her to a steady string of unwanted sexual advances, detailed by Harth in her complaint.

There was the initial leering in that first December meeting in Trump Tower, and the inappropriate questions after her relationship status. It continued the next night over dinner at the Plaza Hotel’s Oak Room, where at a dinner with beauty pageant contestants she alleges he groped her under the table.

It culminated in January 1993, when Harth and Houraney were visiting his Florida mansion, Mar-a-Lago, to finalize and then celebrate the beauty pageant deal with a party.

After business concluded, Harth and Houraney were on tour of Mar-a-Lago along with a group of young pageant contestants – Trump wanted to “see the quality of the girls he was sponsoring”, Harth recalled – when he pulled her aside into one of the children’s bedrooms.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...

She recalled how Trump – who had just gone through a divorce from his first wife, Ivana, and was in a relationship with Marla Maples, who would become his second wife – pursued her and urged her to leave Houraney.

“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him. He constantly called me and said: ‘I love you, baby, I’m going to be the best lover you ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’
This isn't going to sound PC but I don't think Trump could manage more than "attempted" rape.

Forum List

Back