More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

How do you know they are "Trump voters"?

How do you know that they aren't?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I believe nothing presented by Democrat media until confirmed by sources I trust.

The people that would be hurt the most by the Trumpcare were the very coal miners that thought he was going to bring their jobs back. When you are that stupid and ignorant, the first con man that comes along is going to take all you have, even if it is just a little. The worst crime you can commit against your children is ignorance.

Yet I hear ex coal miners on TV that have black lung say how they hoped their kids and their grandchildren would be able to follow in their footsteps, unreal.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

I don't know what they are complaining about....It will be a big beautiful wall......Believe me

They can probably sell tickets for people to come and see The Great Wall of Trump

I believe nothing presented by Democrat media until confirmed by sources I trust.

Sources such as...?

When was america supposedly great in the first place?
I will recommend a video for you to watch, but you wont, because then you might actually learn something, which goes against your liberal ideology. At one time I used to feel sorry for stupid people like you, but after learning the plan of the Rules for Radicals, I just despise people like you. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

America: Imagine a World without Her: Dinesh D'Souza: 0884864573425: Amazon.com: Books

51W3BB4Lr9L__SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For those unable to watch the video it said so in it.

Sources such as...?

Such as sources offering something beyond a say-so, say verifiable proof confirming that the unknown folks interviewed were indeed Trump supporters as claimed.

Actually, these conservative posters have me in stitches...lol.
They get to make fun of Liberals/Democrats online while voting to lose their land, houses, SS, Medicare, pensions, etc...lol.
Still saying that same lie over 50 years.

For those unable to watch the video it said so in it.

Well damn! That settles it!

My first impression whenever observing Progressive media begins with an assumption of propaganda.

The people that would be hurt the most by the Trumpcare were the very coal miners that thought he was going to bring their jobs back. When you are that stupid and ignorant, the first con man that comes along is going to take all you have, even if it is just a little. The worst crime you can commit against your children is ignorance.
He has brought those jobs back.
Why coal jobs aren't coming back, despite Trump's actions
Why coal jobs aren't coming back, despite Trump's actions

"The coal jobs aren't coming back," said James Van Nostrand, director of the Center for Energy and Sustainable Development at West Virginia University College of Law.

He called it "nonsense" to think lighter regulation will change that. "The coal industry is being pounded by market forces. It's not regulation," he said.

170123124444-shrinking-coal-power-780x439.jpg

Guy, that "S" on your chest doesn't stand for Superman, it stands for "Stupid."
A liberal professor said it, so it must be true.

They get to make fun of Liberals/Democrats online while voting to lose their land, houses, SS, Medicare, pensions, etc...lol.
More fairly land gas baggery.
Sorry but your attempt at deflection is stupid at best, unless you now want to claim that the people interviewed are telling lies and the lawsuits don't exist...lol.
But please do continue to ride the trump boat...I get to have the last laugh...
Prove they are taking away SS.
How GOP, Trump Will Take Backdoor Route To Slash Social Security, Medicare
How GOP, Trump Will Take Backdoor Route To Slash Social Security, Medicare

Column
Trump's proposal to eliminate the Social Security payroll tax may be his worst idea yet

Trump's proposal to eliminate the Social Security payroll tax may be his worst idea yet

Need more...there's plenty.
Alt left lies.

I will recommend a video for you to watch, but you wont, because then you might actually learn something, which goes against your liberal ideology. At one time I used to feel sorry for stupid people like you, but after learning the plan of the Rules for Radicals, I just despise people like you. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

America: Imagine a World without Her: Dinesh D'Souza: 0884864573425: Amazon.com: Books

View attachment 121416
Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia No thank you.

Trump was never happy with America, I fail to see where America was ever great for him, in 1990 he complained about Reagan's tax cuts of 1986. As one born with a silver spoon, he was never content, was either being sued or suing. 6 Bankruptcies and 3 marriages. Please tell me when he was content. A self proclaimed billionaire does not think America is great?

PS: he could give 10 shits about you, except if you work and pay taxes, he needs to live you know.

We have let America infrastructure fall by the wayside, but then the elites do flyovers, and have their own planes, have people run errands for them, can fly to a doctor and pay cash for their abortions, have cooks, he has no clue how normal everyday people live. At least Clinton was self made.

Last edited:

And that's the irony of it.

You see, at the end of the day, Trump would have to fuck things up pretty badly before I'm effected. I'm a white, male, straight, college educated veteran with a good paying job and a successful side business.

It's the white working class who are going to get burned by this guy, when his false promises of bringing back jobs don't happen and the jobs they do have are replaced by automation.

The problem is, it's easier to appeal to hate than reason, and now we are paying the price for it.
Like when Obama blamed atms for the slow job recovery? That you believed.

They will get just compensation for their land that is vital to national security. Shit happens sometimes.

No one is losing SS or Medicare you troll, both are bankrupt and losers like you won't allow any out of the box thinking, such as the Chilean plan! By pensions you mean group defined plans? Those have gone the way of the dinosaur in the private sector because they are unsustainable and they are bankrupting the public sector. They need to go away.

You see, at the end of the day, Trump would have to fuck things up pretty badly before I'm effected. I'm a white, male, straight, college educated veteran with a good paying job and a successful side business.

It's the white working class who are going to get burned by this guy, when his false promises of bringing back jobs don't happen and the jobs they do have are replaced by automation.

The problem is, it's easier to appeal to hate than reason, and now we are paying the price for it.
No blame...just used it as an example of automations impact on jobs

Why are Conservatives such Luddites?

View attachment 121416
Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia No thank you.

Trump was never happy with America, I fail to see where America was ever great for him, in 1990 he complained about Reagan's tax cuts of 1986. As one born with a silver spoon, he was never content, was either being sued or suing. 6 Bankruptcies and 3 marriages. Please tell me when he was content. A self proclaimed billionaire does not think America is great.

PS: he could give 10 shits about you, except if you work and pay taxes, he needs to live you know.

We have let America infrastructure fall by the wayside, but then the elites do flyovers, and have their own planes.
And oBama relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare passed. So Obama knows you're stupid and you defend him. Lol, you can't make this stuff up!

No blame...just used it as an example of automations impact on jobs

Why are Conservatives such Luddites?
But, but, atms have been around since the late 60's. It only affected jobs when Obama became president. Please get Obama's pecker out of your mouth.

Come+back+when+you+have+something+to+argue+instead+of+_60ff76cb796f3847dac25420642c7971.jpg

Forum List

Back