More Stupid Trump Voters now crying at their own choice...

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Actually, these conservative posters have me in stitches...lol.
They get to make fun of Liberals/Democrats online while voting to lose their land, houses, SS, Medicare, pensions, etc...lol.
More fairly land gas baggery.
Sorry but your attempt at deflection is stupid at best, unless you now want to claim that the people interviewed are telling lies and the lawsuits don't exist...lol.
But please do continue to ride the trump boat...I get to have the last laugh...
A few imminent domain stories doesn't make your case. That's been going on for a long time now, since day one really. You think it didn't happen in the last eight years? You can laugh all you want in your padded cell.

They get to make fun of Liberals/Democrats online while voting to lose their land, houses, SS, Medicare, pensions, etc...lol.
Sorry but your attempt at deflection is stupid at best, unless you now want to claim that the people interviewed are telling lies and the lawsuits don't exist...lol.
Prove they are taking away SS.
How GOP, Trump Will Take Backdoor Route To Slash Social Security, Medicare
How GOP, Trump Will Take Backdoor Route To Slash Social Security, Medicare

Column
Trump's proposal to eliminate the Social Security payroll tax may be his worst idea yet

Trump's proposal to eliminate the Social Security payroll tax may be his worst idea yet

Need more...there's plenty.

A few imminent domain stories doesn't make your case. That's been going on for a long time now, since day one really. You think it didn't happen in the last eight years? You can laugh all you want in your padded cell.
So deflection and denial is your new ammo...lol.
A few cases...lol.
Just stop, you have lost this argument already.

The people that would be hurt the most by the Trumpcare were the very coal miners that thought he was going to bring their jobs back. When you are that stupid and ignorant, the first con man that comes along is going to take all you have, even if it is just a little. The worst crime you can commit against your children is ignorance.
He has brought those jobs back.
Why coal jobs aren't coming back, despite Trump's actions
Why coal jobs aren't coming back, despite Trump's actions

"The coal jobs aren't coming back," said James Van Nostrand, director of the Center for Energy and Sustainable Development at West Virginia University College of Law.

He called it "nonsense" to think lighter regulation will change that. "The coal industry is being pounded by market forces. It's not regulation," he said.

170123124444-shrinking-coal-power-780x439.jpg

Guy, that "S" on your chest doesn't stand for Superman, it stands for "Stupid."
Golly, a professor says so therefore it is true. And you even have a picture of an estimate! And you dare insult other people's intelligence?

A few cases...lol.
You can't address the points because you're a retard.

The people that would be hurt the most by the Trumpcare were the very coal miners that thought he was going to bring their jobs back. When you are that stupid and ignorant, the first con man that comes along is going to take all you have, even if it is just a little. The worst crime you can commit against your children is ignorance.
Basically. I'm just patiently waiting for the pain to hit these fools.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A few cases...lol.
Here take another loss...lol.

Donald Trump’s Great Wall of eminent domain

The Great Wall of Trump would mean hundreds, if not thousands, of Tamezes….

The Government Accountability Office reports (PDF) that “federal and tribal lands make up 632 miles, or approximately 33 percent, of the nearly 2,000 total border miles.” What of the remaining 66 percent? “Private and state-owned lands constitute the remaining 67 percent of the border, most of which is located in Texas.”

That means that if Trump’s plan to build another 1,000 miles of wall is carried to fruition, thousands more homeowners will see their property destroyed or partially walled-off.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Great Wall of eminent domain

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

All of these idiots lost in court...I have no sympathy for them....

How do you know they are "Trump voters"?

And that's the irony of it.

You see, at the end of the day, Trump would have to fuck things up pretty badly before I'm effected. I'm a white, male, straight, college educated veteran with a good paying job and a successful side business.

It's the white working class who are going to get burned by this guy, when his false promises of bringing back jobs don't happen and the jobs they do have are replaced by automation.

The problem is, it's easier to appeal to hate than reason, and now we are paying the price for it.

SWEET IRONY. These Trump Voters FORCED to SELL Their Land to Build The WALL, "We Can't Believe It!"

So now these Trump voters are losing their land to build the wall they voted for...lol.
I guess they believed that Trump sees them differently from Black people, Asians, Hispanics, etc.

They said they were...lol.

A few cases...lol.

The Government Accountability Office reports (PDF) that “federal and tribal lands make up 632 miles, or approximately 33 percent, of the nearly 2,000 total border miles.” What of the remaining 66 percent? “Private and state-owned lands constitute the remaining 67 percent of the border, most of which is located in Texas.”

That means that if Trump’s plan to build another 1,000 miles of wall is carried to fruition, thousands more homeowners will see their property destroyed or partially walled-off.

An op-ed is "another" victory for you? Why you're nothing but a little chimpanzee beating his chest. How cute.

How do you know that they aren't?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP,... There, I have said enough Trumps for you butthurt libtards for at least the next 4 years. Get the fuck over it, your stinky crooked vagina candidate lost, We the People are very happy that Trump is our leader. Cant get more stupid than a liberal..

Speak for yourself.

A few cases...lol.

An op-ed is "another" victory for you? Why you're nothing but a little chimpanzee beating his chest. How cute.
Deflection part two already???...yeah, you have lost the argument...

A few cases...lol.

Looks like flinging poo was all you had. Never saw anything else from you though...

And that's the irony of it.

You see, at the end of the day, Trump would have to fuck things up pretty badly before I'm effected. I'm a white, male, straight, college educated veteran with a good paying job and a successful side business.

It's the white working class who are going to get burned by this guy, when his false promises of bringing back jobs don't happen and the jobs they do have are replaced by automation.

The problem is, it's easier to appeal to hate than reason, and now we are paying the price for it.
At what point will they see common sense???

A few cases...lol.

Looks like flinging poo was all you had. Never saw anything else from you though...
Okay, you have lost all credibility...

Forum List

Back