More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

Please tell me what laws the Supreme Court is making?

Please tell me the name of the police officer that killed Trayvon Martin?

This speaks for itself. White supremacist female at Trump rally talks about cancelling.of the Aunt Jemima pancake mix

But the fact is

EbQpNMcX0AEC-Yn

This picture was not an original, it was an artists rendition of the picture. It's a 2008 rendition and the woman in the picture is white with her painted on black face. Does Photo Show Aunt Jemima Chained to a Table?

I really don't see the outrage of getting rid of Uncle Ben or Mrs. Butterworth or Aunt Jemima, it won't change my mind in not wanting to eat them. They are highly processed and not good for you.

Papageorgio

I just did in the post.

Papageorgio

Killing blk ppl is essential in a system of racism. In fact killing criminal blk ppl is too easy. It's when you kill innocent black ppl that's how you flex your muscles.

Papageorgio

I just did in the post.

Papageorgio

Killing blk ppl is essential in a system of racism. In fact killing criminal blk ppl is too easy. It's when you kill innocent black ppl that's how you flex your muscles.

So, shut down the police forces. Defund them. If White people and cops are so bad, we see the solution now.

Dems are in charge of most large cities, where most of you live. So shut it down. What are you/they waiting for?

If you don't, people will think you are just talking shit, that you know is shit.

Papageorgio

I just did in the post.

Papageorgio

Supreme Court doesn’t make laws, they interpret the laws.

So no police were involved in the killing of Martin. A Hispanic minority killed Martin.

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.
You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.

You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.

This is not something that is starting to happen. It has been the status quo for generations and you know it.

Why you supporting a lie that is fucking over your own people?

This is not something that is starting to happen. It has been the status quo for generations and you know it.

Ask most ceos why they buy it.

My people? My people are the human race on this planet. I want things to be fair for all future humans. Women, blacks, whites. Fair. Not better for whites just because I happen to be white. What if things were the other way around? I would want fairness. So it’s only fair I want fairness now too

There are lots of smart good black kids who go to my nephews school. It costs my brother $20,000 a year those poor black kids go free.

Do you hear my brother complaining? And he gets it. If you cons don’t then that’s why we need to vote you out of power.

And women are traitors. They benefited most from affirmative action

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Let this sink in. In 2018 10 unarmed Black men were killed by cops, far from the 'cops are targeting Blacks'. 8 of those criminals tried to grab the officers pistol and got what they were looking for. The other 2 the cops were charged and received prison terms. I cared enough to find out how many unarmed Blacks were killed by cops. So if you really cared why don't you go see how many unarmed Crackers cops killed that year so we can put this 'cops are targeting Blacks' myth behind us.

Papageorgio

Exactly and laws are interpreted to whites and blacks differently

Papageorgio
So no police were involved in the killing of Martin. A Hispanic minority killed Martin.

Hispanic is not a race. No police were involved in the killing of Martin ? Zimmerman called the police after he killed Martin. What you talking about ? Of course they were involved.

We know

We all realize that you are one of the incompetent whites that got a job because of white privilege. Thanks for admitting it.

Papageorgio

Exactly and laws are interpreted to whites and blacks differently

Papageorgio

Hispanic is not a race. No police were involved in the killing of Martin ? Zimmerman called the police after he killed Martin. What you talking about ? Of course they were involved.
You are a paranoid idiot. The Supreme Court didn’t interpret anything different . As far as Martin, the prosecutor, the state prosecutor and the Obama administration didn't have enough evidence to convict The moron Zimmerman and they tried to get him but the dummy got off. Blame that on his father Obama.

Papageorgio
You are a paranoid idiot.

Calm yourself. If you can't conduct yourself like a grown adult then don't write anymore.

Papageorgio
The Supreme Court didn’t interpret anything different .

The Dred Scott Supreme Court ruling, which was NEVER overturned is still the law of the land. So the U.S. Supreme Court is partly to blame for the persistent murders of African Americans by police. The Court has enforced the doctrine of qualified immunity, which either prohibits or lessens civil and criminal penalties against cops who murder unarmed African Americans. The prevalence of these murders in the U.S. has risen to the level of torture.

African Americans could file a Human Rights Violations complaint against the U.S., as International leaders considered the U.S. to be a safe country.

The only way to stop this violence is to take collective action which entails stripping the U.S. of its reputation, this “safe country” mythology, and to further show American police are not different from the police in “non-democratic” regimes. Is it not ironic that countries that are considered “non-democratic” are those in which are not ran by White governments ?

Papageorgio
As far as Martin, the prosecutor, the state prosecutor and the Obama administration didn't have enough evidence to convict The moron Zimmerman and they tried to get him but the dummy got off.

Nothing to do with evidence. It's to do with killing black people in a system of white supremacy and maintaining that.

Papageorgio
You are a paranoid idiot.

Calm yourself. If you can't conduct yourself like a grown adult then don't write anymore.

Papageorgio
The Supreme Court didn’t interpret anything different .

The Dred Scott Supreme Court ruling, which was NEVER overturned is still the law of the land. So the U.S. Supreme Court is partly to blame for the persistent murders of African Americans by police. The Court has enforced the doctrine of qualified immunity, which either prohibits or lessens civil and criminal penalties against cops who murder unarmed African Americans. The prevalence of these murders in the U.S. has risen to the level of torture.

African Americans could file a Human Rights Violations complaint against the U.S., as International leaders considered the U.S. to be a safe country.

The only way to stop this violence is to take collective action which entails stripping the U.S. of its reputation, this “safe country” mythology, and to further show American police are not different from the police in “non-democratic” regimes. Is it not ironic that countries that are considered “non-democratic” are those in which are not ran by White governments ?

Papageorgio
As far as Martin, the prosecutor, the state prosecutor and the Obama administration didn't have enough evidence to convict The moron Zimmerman and they tried to get him but the dummy got off.

Nothing to do with evidence. It's to do with killing black people in a system of white supremacy and maintaining that.

First off, don’t tell me what I can or cannot write. Dred Scott was null and void after the Civil War and is not the law of the land, please. :rolleyes:

Please file a human rights complaint against the United States, it would be progress in ending racism. I never knew the US was a “safe country”, so there is progress.

You can always move to a non-democratic government, I prefer our system, which can use improving.

Zimmerman got off because there was no evidence. Did you want Zimmerman convicted because Martin was black?

Ask most ceos why they buy it.

We both know why they are "buying it". Because it is the law, and the law is pretty vague when you are in front of a lib judge, so you have to cover your ass.

The question I asked you is, why are you pretending this is something that is just starting, when it has been the law of the land and standard practice for generations?

My people? My people are the human race on this planet. I want things to be fair for all future humans. Women, blacks, whites. Fair. Not better for whites just because I happen to be white. What if things were the other way around? I would want fairness. So it’s only fair I want fairness now too

I knew you felt that way. My point is that all those employers have been raised in the same environment that created you.

Thus the pretense that there is racist discrimination in favor of whites, is silly.

What there is, is a majority of employers who have gone though the same indoctrination process you have, who don't identify as "White" and are looking to "increase diversity" and "fairness to all people" and to cover their asses in case they get sued,

so the end result is massive discrimination against whites, and you know it.

So, why do you support that? It is not fair to white folks.

There are lots of smart good black kids who go to my nephews school. It costs my brother $20,000 a year those poor black kids go free.

Do you hear my brother complaining? And he gets it. If you cons don’t then that’s why we need to vote you out of power.

And women are traitors. They benefited most from affirmative action

Saying he "Gets it" is not an answer.

You guys, allied with your minority voters, might vote us out.

And then, that type of thing will just grow and grow unchecked.

What happened to the "Fairness" you were supposed going for?

Your brother has the resources to be discriminated against and still set his child up for success.

What of all the white parents that don't? They just get fucked, while the resources go to the poor black kids because they are more deserving because of their black skin privilege?

Seely, that is not fair. And, someday, white people are going to stop putting up with it.

YOu prepared for that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back