More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected drug dealers during a drug raid..... and he was immediately charged with murder. None of the blues lives matter talk. No sensitivity training. No diversity” classes.

Black cops get jail when they kill whites.

A white cop can murder Black people under almost any circumstances and not be charged with Capital murder, the fact they're willing to charge a Black cop with Capital murder for shooting a couple of white drug dealers reminds us that the Justice system is based on white supremacy

The language, the attitude, and especially the laws change in the rare event a Black cop kills a White suspect. No desk duty. No suspended with pay. When you are a black cop and you harm a white suspect ?

You are fired or incarcerated.
Did you even read the story?

And then there is Molly. She is a prime example of white privilege. White women are the majority in this country but they get minority group protections. They have benefited the most from AA SBA, and welfare. Now, I don't mean any disrespect to the non racist white women here, but these white racist hoes talking crazy about blacks, well they just need to get broke off something until they drop their little attitude.

Now, I don't mean any disrespect to the non racist white women here, but these white racist hoes talking crazy about blacks, well they just need to get broke off something until they drop their little attitude.

Caucasian Women, Denounce Mechee X, Vicki Dillard, Shonne Etienne.png

Hello. Keeping it 100% Real & Respectful!

This extremely disturbing **NSFW, ADULT LANGUAGE** broadcast features a troubled PRO BLACK community member passionately sharing HATE w/ our world.

"The real reason Kanye is a cooooon... Mechee X"

___
"I have a question for black females, when is the last time you sat down, admitted you were wrong, and closed your mouth?" ~Concerned Citizen

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men are tired"

___
A 'black female conservative' speaks about OBAMA admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward citizens peacefully sharing their thoughts, concerns & opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent. :sad:

Peace.

And then there is Molly. She is a prime example of white privilege. White women are the majority in this country but they get minority group protections. They have benefited the most from AA SBA, and welfare. Now, I don't mean any disrespect to the non racist white women here, but these white racist hoes talking crazy about blacks, well they just need to get broke off something until they drop their little attitude.
Talk about racist, look in the mirror IM2. I have never said or implied anything racist. You apparently are sexist too, you don’t believe women can make it on their own merit. You are shameful. YOU are the one with the attitude, like you are superior to all on these boards, always boasting about how much more successful you are, with absolutely NO knowledge of what anyone else here has accomplished. I have never been on welfare, never been handed a degree or job just for being a white woman. You are really pitiful and hateful.

Sure, black people can be racist, too
Sure, black people can be racist, too - CNN

Molly does not have to post as a negress either...can you imagine that, Al Jolson?

When white or non-Black people are harmed or inconvenienced, financial compensation comes immediately.

No talk about “studying” what happened.
No talk about “free education”.

Just cash

MGM and Las Vegas shooting victims reach settlement of up to $800 million

Joshua Brown, the next door neighbor of Botham Jean, and a prosecution witness against convicted white supremacist murderer/former cop Amber Guyger, was shot and killed late Friday night in Dallas, Texas.

72654345_136546071034061_3509403217622466560_n.jpg

The other witness who filmed the aftermath of Botham Jean's murder, a neighbor named Bunny..She also received death threats and she was fired from her job

72573005_136549087700426_7575930506047389696_n.jpg

Trump says Black people built America,(and he is 100% correct).

But guess what ?

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Trump is still a white supremacist.

I don't give a fk how many black ppl he hugs.

This is a voting tactic because he knows his black vote is tanking. But what he said is true.

It would be a massive check mate if Trump gave ADOS (American descendants of Slaves) TANGIBLES just for us and no one else. It would dismantle the entire political system. He could write that executive order and drop the mic.. but that would only add fuel to the fire for those who THINK ADOS are Trump Supporters

Trump says Black people built America,(and he is 100% correct).

But guess what ?

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Trump is still a white supremacist.

I don't give a fk how many black ppl he hugs.

This is a voting tactic because he knows his black vote is tanking. But what he said is true.

It would be a massive check mate if Trump gave ADOS (American descendants of Slaves) TANGIBLES just for us and no one else. It would dismantle the entire political system. He could write that executive order and drop the mic.. but that would only add fuel to the fire for those who THINK ADOS are Trump Supporters

His hugging and telling those people that they "built the country"was nothing but a photo op, and him counting on the fact that they will be ignorant enough to actually believe that he was sincere.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
you have a sad hate filled life

When white or non-Black people are harmed or inconvenienced, financial compensation comes immediately.

Just cash

Just cash

You find one story like it happens frequently. Not all circumstances are alike.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 3.47.49 AM.png

url
I have a question for you and other Black people on this thread.

I recently read a book by Dr. Lloyd Rudy (a white man) called "AFRICAN AMERICAN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES."
The Black people in the book who had died, went to hell for a short time and came back to life kept saying that it's mostly
White people in Hell. I mean, this was said so many times by Blacks who had this experience with after-life, that I started
to feel they are racists who have pre-set attitudes against Whites. Do you think it's fair for Black people to perpetuate this
notion that Hell is almost exclusive to White people?

Why are Blacks not called out on their racism in a book like "African American Near Death Experiences"?

We're all human beings. We're brothers and sisters under the skin. I wish we could stop the double standards.
Blacks are just as racist as everybody else.

Last edited:
View attachment 283472

url

I recently read a book by Dr. Lloyd Rudy (a white man) called "AFRICAN AMERICAN NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES."
The Black people in the book who had died, went to hell for a short time and came back to life kept saying that it's mostly
White people in Hell. I mean, this was said so many times by Blacks who had this experience with after-life, that I started
to feel they are racists who have pre-set attitudes against Whites. Do you think it's fair for Black people to perpetuate this

Why are Blacks not called out on their racism in a book like "African American Near Death Experiences"?

We're all human beings. We're brothers and sisters under the skin. I wish we could stop the double standards.

What about the author of the book? The black people who shared their stories were HIS case studies.

He authored the book and got it published.
Not them.

So you think that all of them collectively conspired in a book written by a white author to unanimously make a case that hell(which no one knows for certain exists) is inhabited exclusively by white people?

Are you serious?

Last edited:
View attachment 283472

url

What about the author of the book? The black people who shared their stories were HIS case studies.

Not them.

So you think that all of them collectively conspired in a book written by a white author to unanimously make a case that hell(which no one knows for certain exists) is inhabited exclusively by white people?

Are you serious?

Forgive me if I offended you. But I've heard this accusation from Black people most of my life. They will say "You know all the Whites are going to hell!"
And then when I read this book, even the Gay Blacks went to heaven, but all the White people in the book seemed to be in hell. I know the doctor who studied this is a White man. But I can't get over the fact Black people have always made this accusation. What a coincidence that it was confirmed while they were having near death experiences.

View attachment 283472

url

Maybe white people are from hell. When you look at the history of black people in relation to whites the logical answer would be yes.

Michael Bradley explains some of this in his book “The Iceman Inheritance”. Whites have just as much melanin as blacks do. What they don’t have are pigment-producing melanocytes that give them color. That’s why they have invented some pills called melanotan to give them permanent darker color so they don’t fry in the sun.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. Black people have have compassion for their fellow beings.

Black people could NEVER poison white ppl, starve them and drop bombs on them, lynch them, raping them, oppress them, exploit them, shoot them, jail them, whip them, maim them, torture them, rob them, bomb them, segregate them, build highways and thruways to dislocate them, create SUN-DOWN towns for them, experimenting on them, discriminating against them, prohibit them, hold white ppl back and control them in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years,

We could not do that. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

And here's the thing all of what I just mentioned is FUN to whites.

This is what even many black people don't understand - Mistreating black people is FUN

This is why the joker get's so much air time

joker.jpg

2040_jokers.jpg

Because even though he's clown and laughing and joking...he's a cold blooded killer.

The is why the joker get's so many movies about him because the joker is what a white supremacist is and how they act. It's a joke. It's fun. It's a laugh. That's the message of the movie.

That's why you hear all the anger about blacks in South Africa taken bk their land "What ? We can't mistreat black people ? That's outrageous !! How will get my fun ?"

Lightspring_Shutterstock_0.jpg

So maybe we are in effect dealing with another species. History bears that witness.

My father once said that "Whites are products of what is known as involution. It is the opposite of evolution."

View attachment 283472

url

Not them.

Are you serious?

Forgive me if I offended you. But I've heard this accusation from Black people most of my life. They will say "You know all the Whites are going to hell!"
And then when I read this book, even the Gay Blacks went to heaven, but all the White people in the book seemed to be in hell. I know the doctor who studied this is a White man. But I can't get over the fact Black people have always made this accusation. What a coincidence that it was confirmed while they were having near death experiences.

I'm not offended...amused is more accurate.

It is not a documented fact that heaven or hell even exist.....and referencing two entities that possibly do not, as a barometer for measuring what you think is racism, as well as an obscure book about the near death experiences of 25 random black people out of millions, is kind of out there.

Maybe you are searching for racism anywhere that you can look?

Why would you even be interested in the near death experiences of black people specifically?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A civil was fought and many thousands died. How many more whites do you want to die? Be honest-all of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back