More than 1,000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013
There is your right to bear arms at work:

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.

More than 1 000 weapons stashed at biker shooting scene National News - WLKY Home

WACO, Texas (CNN) —A gun stuffed inside a bag of tortilla chips. Weapons wedged between bags of flour. A handgun left in a toilet.

Days after a massive shootout left nine bikers dead, police are finding more evidence and clues about what happened at a Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco, Texas.

Among them: More than 1,000 weapons left behind. And some bikers may have stashed away even more, police said.

"These were vicious criminals that knew that they were in trouble, and they were trying to dispose of evidence," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

With 170 suspects in custody, authorities have a complex investigation on their hands. All of the suspects face charges of engaging in organized crime, and each one has bail set at $1 million.

So far, only one person has made bail. Jeff Battey, 40, bonded out of the McLennan County jail on Wednesday, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

More at the link.

If only we had more gun control laws, none of these bikers would have had one. LOL!

You use the term "weapons." How many were actual firearms, and how many were things like chains, shiv's, bats, crowbars, etc?

You use the term "weapons." How many were actual firearms, and how many were things like chains, shiv's, bats, crowbars, etc?

All 9 dead bikers were shot. How many do I need to make the point?

Mostly by police firearms, from what we are hearing, Disarm the police?

Since the autopsy reports haven't been released, you are obviously making that up. Since this is make up shit Thursday, I'll excuse you this once.

559d6850e1510132e4a6005056a9545d.jpg

"The assailants used all sorts of weapons -- brass knuckles, guns, knives and chains. And when police responded, Swanton said, some bikers turned their weapons on them."

Since the autopsy reports haven't been released, you are obviously making that up. Since this is make up shit Thursday, I'll excuse you this once.

This was from two days ago, maybe mostly is a stretch, but for the ones shot, lets see how many were shot by other or shot by cops.

Waco police Some bikers may have been shot by officers

"The assailants used all sorts of weapons -- brass knuckles, guns, knives and chains. And when police responded, Swanton said, some bikers turned their weapons on them."

and they got their asses shot for it, rightly so.

9 thugs dead, 170 in jail with one million dollar bonds. Likely gonna be in jail for a long time. Sounds like the fight was a success.

More at the link.

Actually, this is your stupid gun laws at work......background checks did not stop them did they....these guys are all felons and couldn't pass a background check....

2) it is illegal for any of these guys, if they are felons to have those guns.....so how did background checks stop them again....

What will stop them....they are now caught with the weapons, lock them up...that is effective gun control that does not affect law abiding citizens...

These bikers must have come from single-parent families, I suppose; we can blame their "absent fathers." LOL

Actually you are right...I know you libs want to make this a race issue but it isn't...these guys come from homes with criminals, or homes without fathers, and long histories of social pathologies......just like inner city gangs....

Forum List

Back