More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

Just wait for the standard NRA statement, it's sure to go something like this:

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."
I hate the NRA but I think the parishioners should be carrying.

The NRA has been saying that for years as the corpses pile up....

Police say 20 to 24 killed or wounded. The killer is dead.

At least 20 feared dead in mass shooting at Texas church
Baptist church. Another Dylan Roof. Black church goers better get the message to start packing heat when they go to church.

Wow, the facts are all in. I didn’t know. What was the shooters name?
Nope. I saw "Baptist" and immediately thought about my people. The town is 94% white. i forgot a lot whites are Baptist in the south. Sad sack of shit to kill a 2 year old child.
Your people?

Dumb. We are ALL our people, jackass
Yes my people. No not everyone is my people. Sorry.
You need to check your racism at the door. That kind of shit eats away at your Psyche

I am 60, my shock wore off after 9/11, the level of depravity and evil we as Americans or we westerners in general will tolerate under the guise of acceptance and multiculturalism. Because it the new paradigm. But instead, we fool ourselves. SSDD.

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."
How bout we wait for the facts before making fools out of ourselves like asslips did?

The difference is I wont use mine to shootup some place.

Lotta good that does these people. Or the ones in Vegas. Or the ones at the football party. Or.... This is a US problem, wonder why?
Because people kill people and criminals dont obey the law by definition.

Yes as the corpses pile up you guys keep saying the same things. Working out real well.
I dont really want to get in a gun control debate on this thread but it will never completely work. It will only make it harder. If you knew how easy it is to get a gun even an illegal one you would agree.

Obviously they are everywhere.
Lots of criminals that sell them could care less about a gun ban. They're criminals. Thats what they do.

if the schmuck is dead----why are they holding back details
on him? Anyone know what kind of weapon he used?
---------------------------------------------------- as a guess it was a semi auto long gun , AR or AK but thats just a Guess . Mighta been pistols with normal sized 14 , 15 round magazines Rosie .

I've been saying it since the church in SC was hit. I dont care much for the NRA so I dont listen to them.

Because it is...................shocking!

Really? When I first heard about it, my first reaction WASN'T "Oh, no, I don't believe it!" I was like 'Yep, no surprises there."

And BTW, I'm not happy about that kind of reaction, but it is becoming so common now. I remember when Columbine happened it was in people's consciousnesses for a couple of years afterwards. To be honest, I can't name them all now. I know there was Las Vegas, Aurora and the Korean idiot at Virginia Tech. I'm know there have been more, but they seem to run into each other. The US is so fucked in that regard. And you know what, this time in 12 months there'll be another three or four threads over that time over three or four different instances. Right now, as I type, there's some person walking around now, having dinner, playing outside with their kids, who is going to be dead this time next year because another incident will happen.

The US love affair with guns is pathetic. You live in Iraq or Somalia? I get it. The US? pfffttt...

Was it Antifa?
A terrorist group. It means anti fascist. They act just like fascists and wear black masks just like ISIS.
----------------------------------------------------- read that this guy was dressed in Combat Dress WTree .
She asked who a n t i f a was and I told her.

I asked if it was Antifa! :wink:

in other words.....If it was Antifa who committed this crime.

M

Really? When I first heard about it, my first reaction WASN'T "Oh, no, I don't believe it!" I was like 'Yep, no surprises there."

And BTW, I'm not happy about that kind of reaction, but it is becoming so common now. I remember when Columbine happened it was in people's consciousnesses for a couple of years afterwards. To be honest, I can't name them all now. I know there was Las Vegas, Aurora and the Korean idiot at Virginia Tech. I'm know there have been more, but they seem to run into each other. The US is so fucked in that regard. And you know what, this time in 12 months there'll be another three or four threads over that time over three or four different instances. Right now, as I type, there's some person walking around now, having dinner, playing outside with their kids, who is going to be dead this time next year because another incident will happen.

The US love affair with guns is pathetic. You live in Iraq or Somalia? I get it. The US? pfffttt...
My first reaction was sadness.

So when you rid yourselves of guns they will simply run over you with a truck or bomb you.

Was it Antifa?
A terrorist group. It means anti fascist. They act just like fascists and wear black masks just like ISIS.
----------------------------------------------------- read that this guy was dressed in Combat Dress WTree .
She asked who a n t i f a was and I told her.

I asked if it was Antifa! :wink:

in other words.....If it was Antifa who committed this crime.
Sounded like a Drumpfling to me. He was wearing battle fatigues. Thats the standard uniform of losers that couldnt hack it in the service.

Go away, nasty hater.

Forum List

Back