More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

We still don’t know the motivation of the Vegas shooter, and it’s been over a month, right?

We might not know all the facts about this shooting within 2 hours of the event...just sayin.

Let's get this straight about the Vegas shooter. He was an older white male, that was a Trump supporter, and as I said in the initial thread, it was because he lost a bunch of money over the months before the shooting.

Well this isn't politics so it probably will be pulled soon. I was thinking of starting one myself but didn't for that reason.

It is sad — once again. But, who's really responsible? Is it the American people, as a whole, for allowing gun nuts, through NRA lobbying, to impose their twisted will upon us? Do these overgrown children really need deadly toys in order to feel like men?

Just wait for the standard NRA statement, it's sure to go something like this:

"Things would have been far different if only the pastor had been carrying. It's time for ministers to arm themselves and protect their flock."
I hate the NRA but I think the parishioners should be carrying.

The NRA has been saying that for years as the corpses pile up....

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

It's Texas, they have some of the loosest gun laws in the country, and I think it is up to the churches on whether they allow their people to carry in church. I just saw on the news the pastor wasn't there today, but his daughter was.
----------------------------- CONCEALED CARRY , if done properly no one knows Who is carrying a gun Lew .

We still don’t know the motivation of the Vegas shooter, and it’s been over a month, right?

We might not know all the facts about this shooting within 2 hours of the event...just sayin.

Let's get this straight about the Vegas shooter. He was an older white male, that was a Trump supporter, and as I said in the initial thread, it was because he lost a bunch of money over the months before the shooting.
Can you prove he was a Trump supporter or did you pull that out your ass?

Sutherland Springs Shooter confirmed dead, 27 dead, at least 30 innocent people hurt. Not information yet on the shooter. And NPR is fixated on gay suffrage, ironically given Harvey Milk was SHOT, but they chose to ignore breaking topics. Which is why I first responded. The left, and NPR is so out of touch, I have to go to conservative right media outlets for late breaking news...that speaks for itself. The left is stuck in the past and clearly out of touch.

Sutherland Springs Shooter confirmed dead, 27 dead, at least 30 innocent people hurt. Not information yet on the shooter. And NPR is fixated on gay suffrage, ironically given Harvey Milk was SHOT, but they chose to ignore breaking topics. Which is why I first responded.
Wtf?

I hate the NRA but I think the parishioners should be carrying.

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

It's Texas, they have some of the loosest gun laws in the country, and I think it is up to the churches on whether they allow their people to carry in church. I just saw on the news the pastor wasn't there today, but his daughter was.
----------------------------- CONCEALED CARRY , if done properly no one knows Who is carrying a gun Lew .

What does that have to do with my post PISSMOE? Texas has the loosest gun laws yet this guy was able to kill 25 people and injure 10+ more and only got killed by the police later.

So many people said that if Las Vegas had looser gun laws the Vegas shooter wouldn't had been able to kill so many, today proved that argument is wrong.

If authorities are holding information .....well.....it was either Antifa, an Islamic attack, somebody on the Left, that sort of thing.
That's my opinion here and I stand by it.

pfffftttttt
---------------------------------- you don't know any FACTS DGrump . And as far as 'antifa' , they declared War on the USA people and President Trump yesterday on Nov' 4th DGrump .

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

What does that have to do with my post PISSMOE? Texas has the loosest gun laws yet this guy was able to kill 25 people and injure 10+ more and only got killed by the police later.

So many people said that if Las Vegas had looser gun laws the Vegas shooter wouldn't had been able to kill so many, today proved that argument is wrong.

Sounds like there were no armed citizens in the church. Unlike the church I occasionally go too

-Geaux

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

My grandpa told me that a man protects his family/friends the best he can. He gave the KKK a lot to think about because he always carried his gun and let it be known that if any of them came to his house with that cross burning nonsense they were going to die by shot gun. They didnt mess him.

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

Here's what's wrong with your post: It implies a causality that is FAKE and manipulative.

We know NOTHING about the shooter - but you immediately jump on the anti-gun bandwagon.

You're a hack, BIGLY SAD!

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

Sounds like there were no armed citizens in the church. Unlike the church I occasionally go too

-Geaux

Glad to see at least one gun nutjob on this forum let's the point go over their head.

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterrent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

Here's what's wrong with your post: It implies a causality that is FAKE and manipulative.

We know NOTHING about the shooter - but you immediately jump on the anti-gun bandwagon.

You're a hack, BIGLY SAD!

I never said any casualty is fake. I'm not totally anti-gun, but I do think the argument that we should have looser gun laws is wrong, and today proved those looser gun laws aren't the answer.

It is a fact.

-Geaux

Glad to see at least one gun nutjob on this forum let's the point go over their head.

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterrent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.

How so? You have info that some of the worshipers were armed?

Do tell

-Geaux

It is a fact.

-Geaux

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.

Please learn proper grammar.

When referring to a single individual, the proper possessive pronoun is either his or her.

Forum List

Back