More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

----------------------------------------------------- read that this guy was dressed in Combat Dress WTree .
She asked who a n t i f a was and I told her.

I asked if it was Antifa! :wink:

in other words.....If it was Antifa who committed this crime.
Sounded like a Drumpfling to me. He was wearing battle fatigues. Thats the standard uniform of losers that couldnt hack it in the service.

You see....the thing is that had it been as you say......we would all know the identity of the shooter by now.

If authorities are holding information .....well.....it was either Antifa, an Islamic attack, somebody on the Left, that sort of thing.

That's my opinion here and I stand by it.

You think that the federal government is protecting those groups because they haven't announced much information about the shooter? REALLY? This government?

It's not being released because the guy is going to end up being a white male.
-------------------------------------- might be a white male fighting the 'antifa' war Lew . Who targeted and shot congressman at baseball practice a few months ago ?? I think that he was a white guy and lefty anti Trumper Lew .

It is a fact.

It's Texas, they have some of the loosest gun laws in the country, and I think it is up to the churches on whether they allow their people to carry in church. I just saw on the news the pastor wasn't there today, but his daughter was.
----------------------------- CONCEALED CARRY , if done properly no one knows Who is carrying a gun Lew .

What does that have to do with my post PISSMOE? Texas has the loosest gun laws yet this guy was able to kill 25 people and injure 10+ more and only got killed by the police later.

So many people said that if Las Vegas had looser gun laws the Vegas shooter wouldn't had been able to kill so many, today proved that argument is wrong.

Here's what's wrong with your post: It implies a causality that is FAKE and manipulative.

We know NOTHING about the shooter - but you immediately jump on the anti-gun bandwagon.

You're a hack, BIGLY SAD!

I never said any casualty is fake. I'm not totally anti-gun, but I do think the argument that we should have looser gun laws is wrong, and today proved those looser gun laws aren't the answer.

Here's REALITY: no law will prevent an evil person from harming others.

Bringing up Gun Laws is a pile of b'loney.

It's Texas, they have some of the loosest gun laws in the country, and I think it is up to the churches on whether they allow their people to carry in church. I just saw on the news the pastor wasn't there today, but his daughter was.
----------------------------- CONCEALED CARRY , if done properly no one knows Who is carrying a gun Lew .

What does that have to do with my post PISSMOE? Texas has the loosest gun laws yet this guy was able to kill 25 people and injure 10+ more and only got killed by the police later.

So many people said that if Las Vegas had looser gun laws the Vegas shooter wouldn't had been able to kill so many, today proved that argument is wrong.

Sounds like there were no armed citizens in the church. Unlike the church I occasionally go too

-Geaux

Glad to see at least one gun nutjob on this forum let's the point go over their head.

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterrent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.

How so? You have info that some of the worshipers were armed?

Do tell

-Geaux

It is Texas. The shooter no doubt assumed several would be armed and yet he did it just the same.

The NRA has been saying that for years as the corpses pile up....

Go away, nasty hater.

It is a fact.

Yes and Illinois has the toughest and that many die in Chicago every week. Stop acting stupidly.

Perhaps the most telling thing..is that every time this happens..everybody jerks their knee..goes straight to their pre-prepared positions..and comes out firing.

This sort of thing is happening so often now..that most don't give it a gram of original thought..they just trot out the talking points. The racists bait..the gun advocates come out firing....the anti-gun folk wring their hands....it's this absurd kabuki theater that means nothing..because nothing is going to change. And we all know it.

iu

It is a fact.

Sounds like there were no armed citizens in the church. Unlike the church I occasionally go too

-Geaux

Glad to see at least one gun nutjob on this forum let's the point go over their head.

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterrent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.
Clackamas Town Center shooting - Wikipedia

Here's what's wrong with your post: It implies a causality that is FAKE and manipulative.

We know NOTHING about the shooter - but you immediately jump on the anti-gun bandwagon.

You're a hack, BIGLY SAD!

I never said any casualty is fake. I'm not totally anti-gun, but I do think the argument that we should have looser gun laws is wrong, and today proved those looser gun laws aren't the answer.

Here's REALITY: no law will prevent an evil person from harming others.

Bringing up Gun Laws is a pile of b'loney.

And yet these things don't happen regularly where there is good gun control. Go figure.

Where was the outrage when DEMOCRATS did not wait 24hrs after the Vegas terrorist attack to callously push gun control?

Spare your faux outrage, hypocritical snowflakes...

No problem. He wasn't a Muslim... Always good to have plenty of guns around everywhere... No problem...

65, I wrote the fact that the killer had enough hate to have FOUND a way. Gas in cans worked here in Florida a few times. Just need a crowd not on ALERT. You cannot outlaw hate.

Sounded like a Drumpfling to me. He was wearing battle fatigues. Thats the standard uniform of losers that couldnt hack it in the service.

You see....the thing is that had it been as you say......we would all know the identity of the shooter by now.

If authorities are holding information .....well.....it was either Antifa, an Islamic attack, somebody on the Left, that sort of thing.

You think that the federal government is protecting those groups because they haven't announced much information about the shooter? REALLY? This government?

-------------------------------------- might be a white male fighting the 'antifa' war Lew . Who targeted and shot congressman at baseball practice a few months ago ?? I think that he was a lefty anti Trumper Lew .
He had on battle fatigues. The losers uniform. My money is that its a super Drumpfling.

How long before the Democrats push gun control?

Looks like a Republican beat them to it, namely you.

Jesus Christ, can't you give it a rest for at least a moment?
I didn't bring it up ... I just started the snowflakes countdown clock...

:p

I agree. It would be crazy to think any gungrabbing leftardz would let an opportunity to use ANY shooting for political gain go to waste.

-Geaux

Many gun nutjobs argues the simple idea that a person has no idea who is carrying is a deterent for mass shootings to occur. That was proven wrong today.

Please learn proper grammar.

When referring to a single individual, the proper possessive pronoun is either his or her.

Sorry I didn't know I was getting a grade today on my grammar in my posts.

Should give you an apple to suck up?

Usually when an idiot starts criticizing someone's grammar on a political forum it means they can't actually defend their position. ;)

-Geaux

Interesting, great reason to limit magazine capacity:
Having attempted to reload his weapon and dropping three magazines,

-Geaux

How so? You have info that some of the worshipers were armed?

Do tell

-Geaux

It is Texas. The shooter no doubt assumed several would be armed and yet he did it just the same.

He had a death wish

-Geaux

-------------------------------------- might be a white male fighting the 'antifa' war Lew . Who targeted and shot congressman at baseball practice a few months ago ?? I think that he was a white guy and lefty anti Trumper Lew .

How many ANTIFA people have you seen that are walking around with automatic weapons?

-Geaux

Interesting, great reason to limit magazine capacity:
Having attempted to reload his weapon and dropping three magazines,

Not at all. This type of thing is acceptable risk to live in America

-Geaux

Where was the outrage when DEMOCRATS did not wait 24hrs after the Vegas terrorist attack to callously push gun control?
None of them have done that in this thread, sh*thead.

Can't you give it a rest for at least a moment?

Start a new thread on Democrat responses pushing gun control if you insist.

I agree. It would be crazy to think any gungrabbing leftardz would let an opportunity to use ANY shooting for political gain go to waste.
(sigh)

'Never let a tragedy go to waste.'
- Rhambo Emanuel

Congrats to liberals so far for showing restraint ... so far...

Forum List

Back