More Than 40% Of Americans Would Vote For A New Centrist Party, Poll Finds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A plurality of Americans are open to voting for a candidate from a new party that sits between Republicans and Democrats, a new Public Religion Research Institute poll finds, as a large majority of Americans are dissatisfied with the current state of the U.S. and partisan politics—though it still remains uncertain if a new party could actually succeed.

Andrew Yang is no "centrist", knucklehead.

Your idiotic post is direct evidence of how far left the Overton window has been dragged.

People may say that, but I don't see it happening on a large enough scale to dethrone the democrat and republican parties from being our 2 party system. My hopes were up in 2016 that a third party candidate would emerge since Trump and Clinton were so polarizing.

Republicans are a Centralist Party. The Democrats are bat shit crazy far Leftest.

Not going to happen.

If you were talking about where the center was maybe 15 to 20 years ago, I'd be all for it.

The globalist democrats have pushed things SO far left since now that what was once the center is now being called "far right" by the corrupt MSM.

In a world where even recognizing that women do not have a penis is solidly right wing, where does that place the center?

Forum List

Back