More Than 40 Radio Stations Might Drop Limbaugh and Hannity

Facts upset liberals...

Fact: Presidential election scoreboard --> Obama 2 conservatives 0.

Fact: Republicans lost to the worst President in history. Well, the worst since Bush.

Fact: Low intelligence Republicans blame their crushing loss on "fraud" rather than themselves.

You forgot one.

Fact: Toro is a moron.

Fact: Toro is smarter than you.

Fact: That makes you an uber-moron!

Facts upset liberals...

Fact: Republicans lost to the worst President in history. Well, the worst since Bush.

Fact: Low intelligence Republicans blame their crushing loss on "fraud" rather than themselves.

alright now...those are fighting words...:lol:
you're on a roll today eh?

I'm always on a roll.

Facts upset liberals...

You forgot one.

Fact: Toro is a moron.

That's not a "fact"; it's an "opinion".

Limblob feeds on people who can't tell the difference. And you can see how fat he is.

General question for the Moonbat Faction:

Many of you use the "Rush Limbaugh Fan" accusation as your entire argument when criticizing what conservatives post. Well, given the fact that 40 stations may drop him, that's an indication that not all conservatives pay any attention to Rush.

What are you going to say now?

Regardless of whether you pay attention to him, or even listen to him, you (collectively) ALWAYS defend him, and whatever he says.

Good riddance!

More Than 40 Radio Stations Might Drop Limbaugh and Hannity - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

Just a few months after Cumulus media blamed their financial woes on an advertising boycott of Rush Limbaugh following his decision to call Sandra Fluke a "slut" and a "prostitute" on-air, it looks like the company may shake off Limbaugh, along with fellow conservative talk show host Sean Hannity, from their 40-odd stations across the nation.

Have someone read you the article if you're incapable of comprehending the information yourself.

Any woman who says she has a lot of sex with multiple partners in my book is a slut. It's a subjective observation. Deal with it.
And no, a woman who uses birth control is NOT a slut. She is being smart.
Fluke was demanding that her promiscuity entitled to her getting birth control pills at someone else's expense (insurance).
Tell ya what...If you are so sympathetic to her plight, why don't YOU pay for her stuff?
No matter. Limbaugh's and Hannity's shows get great ratings. Usually number one in their time slots among the 18-54 demographic.
That gets under your skin.
I would imagine some form of the old fairness doctrine would have you turning handsprings and drooling with utter joy.
Whatever.

When did she say that? Link?
Based on this link, Fluke spends more time on her back than standing....LOL..
The PJ Tatler » Sandra Fluke has become the Poster Child for the No Morals Movement.

Look, who cares. The woman wants someone else to pay for her recreational activities.
And this thread has been hijacked long enough.
Limbaugh and Hannity are not going away...
Too bad for you.

So you are admitting that you are a liar?

I agree. She never said what you attributed to her.

As for $$$ amounts, $80-$100 per month for the uninsured adds up quickly.

Your sheer ignorance over the fact that you must take birth control regularly to avoid pregnancy for when you DO have sex has nothing to do with the amount of sex you have. Unless you have none.

What is so ironic about the excitment in the OP... Talk radio could lose 80% of all its conservative talk, and still be twice as successful as the lefty talkers.
That's because Liberals don't need to be told what to think.

It's as simple as that.

Hey Smokie you do realize that it's all with the same company correct? You do realize this is a negotiating tactic correct? You do realize that other radio station are waiting with glossy eyes to sign both or either correct? You do realize (much like when Howard Stern left his station) that both will get a bigger paycheck if they leave correct?

You do realize the #1 and #2 shows on the radio will get picked up to a fat payday correct?

They aren't going anywhere!

Neg

Hey Smokie you do realize that it's all with the same company correct? You do realize this is a negotiating tactic correct? You do realize that other radio station are waiting with glossy eyes to sign both or either correct? You do realize (much like when Howard Stern left his station) that both will get a bigger paycheck if they leave correct?

You do realize the #1 and #2 shows on the radio will get picked up to a fat payday correct?

They aren't going anywhere!

Neg

Who the hell are you talking to? :dunno:

The idea is they are going somewhere, i.e. at best from Cumulus stations to some other owner's stations, and at worst, "away".

Although I think hannity is a moron
He's usually right
Limbaugh is right 98 plus percent
Both are gazillion airs
So Libs
Suck on that reality of facts and tune into Ed Schmitz or whomever you watch alone on msn-opause

Fact: Presidential election scoreboard --> Obama 2 conservatives 0. Fact: Republicans lost to the worst President in history. Well, the worst since Bush. Fact: Low intelligence Republicans blame their crushing loss on "fraud" rather than themselves.

Yeah, Hussein supporters are the cream of the crop...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

You know what the irony here is? That though Mitt Romney lost the Presidential election, it was good for business. It was almost like it was planned by the elites. It was like he and the Democrats, he and Obama had planned for him to lose. It was the best insider deal he could have made. If the Republicans had won the presidential election, then the ratings and the listening public, and hence the ad revenues would have been NOTHING compared to what they are now. But I am sure they are just rosy, glorious now that the Democrats are in control and wreaking havoc and pissing off the conservatives. This has got to be GREAT for Romney's pocket book, eh?

Bain Capital Owns Clear Channel (Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Etc.)

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/bain-capital-owns-clear-channel-rush-limbaugh-sean-hannity-glenn-beck-michael-savage-etc

Well, it turns out that Bain Capital is one of the primary owners of Clear Channel. Yes, you read that correctly. The company that Mitt Romney ran for so long is one of the “big bosses” over virtually all conservative talk radio in America. Of course Mitt Romney is not running Bain Capital anymore. He is a “retired partner”, but he still has a huge financial stake in Bain Capital. We’re talking about millions upon millions of dollars.

On November 16, 2006, Clear Channel announced plans to go private, being bought out by two private-equity firms, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Bain Capital Partners for $18.7 billion, which is just under a 10 percent premium above its closing price of $35.36 a share on November 16 (the deal values Clear Channel at $37.60 per share).

The deal was finalized in 2008. Today, Bain Capital is still one of the primary owners of Clear Channel.

One of the subsidiaries of Clear Channel is Premiere Radio Networks.

Premiere Radio Networks distributes a whole host of conservative talk radio shows. Everyone in the conservative world knows names such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. Clear Channel also controls some other conservative talk radio hosts (such as Michael Savage and Mark Levin) that are not part of the Premiere Radio family.

The power that Premiere Radio Networks has is absolutely staggering. The following is directly from the official Clear Channel website….

Premiere Radio Networks Inc., a subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications, syndicates 90 radio programs and services to more than 5,000 radio affiliations and reaches over 190 million listeners weekly. Premiere Radio is the number one radio network in the country and features the following personalities: Rush Limbaugh, Jim Rome, Casey Kasem, Ryan Seacrest, Glenn Beck, Bob (Kevoian) & Tom (Griswold), Delilah, Steve Harvey, Blair Garner, George Noory, John Boy and Billy, Big Tigger, Dr. Dean Edell, Bob Costas, Sean Hannity and others. Premiere is based in Sherman Oaks, California, with 13 offices nationwide.

So how could he assure a loss in order to make sure his stations would make the big money? Hmm. . . what would do it? Oh, how about making some off hand REALLY offensive elitist comments that he supposedly didn't know was being recorded? Yeah, that might be a start . . . . :eusa_shhh:

So every time Obama or the Democrats piss conservatives off? Well, that's money in the bank for Romney. And conservatives thought he actually gave a shit about winning. Just another puppet of the elites :cool:

DolanCardTimothyRomneyObAlSmithFound10-19-12_600.jpg.cms

American Voters, play things of the Elites. :eusa_whistle:

I dislike Rush not because I necessarily disagree with all of the things he says, I just dislike him because he's a driving force of cynicism and hate throughout our country. Sometimes I think guys like him (they exist on both right and left) would like nothing more than to see the country erupt into a violent bloodbath.

We need to think more positively about each other.

Hear hear, this hits the nail on the noggin.

Lush Rimjob didn't invent divisiveness, yet in a way he did as regards media. His stated goal isn't to disseminate news or opinion but in his words "to make you mad" so he can charge "confiscatory ad rates". What he does in making a living off ad hominem and demonization is self-serving, manipulative, and in large part responsible for the degree of division in discourse we "enjoy" today.

LOL! You agree then, use divisive name calling. What a thing of beauty.

Fact: Presidential election scoreboard --> Obama 2 conservatives 0. Fact: Republicans lost to the worst President in history. Well, the worst since Bush. Fact: Low intelligence Republicans blame their crushing loss on "fraud" rather than themselves.

Yeah, Hussein supporters are the cream of the crop...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

And here is a mirror example on the right.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7620175#post7620175

I dislike Rush not because I necessarily disagree with all of the things he says, I just dislike him because he's a driving force of cynicism and hate throughout our country. Sometimes I think guys like him (they exist on both right and left) would like nothing more than to see the country erupt into a violent bloodbath.

We need to think more positively about each other.

Lush Rimjob didn't invent divisiveness, yet in a way he did as regards media. His stated goal isn't to disseminate news or opinion but in his words "to make you mad" so he can charge "confiscatory ad rates". What he does in making a living off ad hominem and demonization is self-serving, manipulative, and in large part responsible for the degree of division in discourse we "enjoy" today.

Uh, OK.
Is there an English translation?

Uh, OK.
Is there an English translation?

Play dumb, hypocrite!

Forum List

Back