More than 99% of phone calls to Congress AGAINST war in Syria

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Here’s a sample run-down of statements made by House and Senate members showcasing the almost unanimous opposition from their constituents for a war in Syria:

In two short days, I've received 126 calls opposing military engagement in #Syria and only one call in favor.

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 5, 2013

Ninety nine percent of constituents who have contacted me oppose U.S. intervention in #Syria. http://t.co/GnS2PIunxn

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 5, 2013

- Rep. Matt Salmon (R-Az.) admitted to National Review that 498 out of the 500 calls to his office were completely against an attack on Syria.

My office has been inundated with constituent phone calls and emails about Syria. Virtually unanimous opposition to military intervention.

— Michele Bachmann (@MicheleBachmann) September 4, 2013

The phones in my office are ringing off the hook and mail is flowing in. Almost all of the people are opposed to intervention in #Syria.

— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) September 3, 2013

- Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said that “99 percent of the calls coming to my office are against” a war in Syria. It is interesting to note that 76% of his district voted for Obama in 2012.

FYI: Not 1 (one) constituent has told me they are in favor of action in Syria. As of this second. In other words: 100% opposed. #ar2

— Tim Griffin (@TimGriffinAR2) September 2, 2013

Hundreds of calls to our Provo and Washington DC office. So far not a single call in favor of bombing Syria

— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) September 4, 2013

- Rep. Rand Paul, R-Ky. said “I’m told the phone calls are 9 out of 10 against a strike in Syria, from my constituents in Kentucky.”

I've been hearing a lot from members of our Armed Forces. The message I consistently hear: Please vote no on military action against #Syria.

» 99% of Calls to Congress Are AGAINST War in Syria Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Impossible, our Imperious Leader tells us it's neccessary.

Our progressive masters tell us we should ignore such Republican propaganda.

Kinda like all those calls to DC when they were passing that POS OBamacare.

The Dem clowns in DC ignored our wishs then so I'm sure they will ignore our wishs now.

After all. They are idiots.

Why not just ignore public opinion the way the Republicans did on the background check bill?

Isn't that principled?

lol

What were the stats on background check bill? What were the number of calls into Congress from constituents?

Forum List

Back