🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Than Half of Democrats Dont know the Earth Circles the Sun

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
More Than Half Of Democrats Do Not Know The Earth Revolves Around The Sun Once a Year | Independent Journal Review
The National Science Foundation published a study that reveals an astonishing number of Democrats do not know that the earth revolves around the sun and that it takes a year to do so.
For most Americans who have had any kind of science education, even if their formal schooling ended after the first or second grade, the concept of a solar system in which the sun is the center has long been considered “settled science.” Yet more than half of Democrats are apparently unaware that the earth goes around the giant glowing ball in the sky once a year.

Conservative Republicans were most likely to know this gradeschool fact about the “solar system,” while Republicans and conservatives as groups best moderates and Democrats. Various kinds of Liberals, earning those higher education sheepskins, are aware of the basic fact.

Furthermore, 49% percent of Democrats believe that astrology is scientific.

sun.jpg

And notice the RINO position at dead last, bottom of the fucking barrel.

Sure essplains a lot.

Q. But how many Democrats believe the sun shines out of Obama's ass?

A. 110% of the loyal ones.

They think they can actually see the sun in there, but really its just nerve tingles in their retina due to asphyxiation.

More Than Half Of Democrats Do Not Know The Earth Revolves Around The Sun Once a Year | Independent Journal Review
The National Science Foundation published a study that reveals an astonishing number of Democrats do not know that the earth revolves around the sun and that it takes a year to do so.
For most Americans who have had any kind of science education, even if their formal schooling ended after the first or second grade, the concept of a solar system in which the sun is the center has long been considered “settled science.” Yet more than half of Democrats are apparently unaware that the earth goes around the giant glowing ball in the sky once a year.

Conservative Republicans were most likely to know this gradeschool fact about the “solar system,” while Republicans and conservatives as groups best moderates and Democrats. Various kinds of Liberals, earning those higher education sheepskins, are aware of the basic fact.

Furthermore, 49% percent of Democrats believe that astrology is scientific.

sun.jpg

And notice the RINO position at dead last, bottom of the fucking barrel.

Sure essplains a lot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svYQG_BnAls]South Park - That hurt my brains - YouTube[/ame]

Do the people who carry out these studies actually seek out the stupidest people or is the schooling system really that bad.

On a side note, has the EU confiscated everyone's savings yet?

I've always said the idiots at the bottom of the Dimocrat party are the only reason why liberals ever win elections.

Since many rank and file Ds believe all sorts of idiocy, thanks in part to their complete acceptance of junk they learned in government schools, we can't be surprised that the results of this poll.

They believe is much stupidity....including AGW, big government, redistribution of wealth, a woman's RIGHT to murder, the welfare state, enormous deficit spending (but only when a D is POTUS), government school monopoly, affirmative action, minimum wage laws, guns kill people, citizenship for illegals, silencing dissent, the Constitution means whatever they want it to mean, and on and on it goes...

Well, that's got to be the most bullshit study and analysis I've ever seen. Nice unbiased source, op :thup:

Well, that's got to be the most bullshit study and analysis I've ever seen. Nice unbiased source, op :thup:

Any news source that criticizes the D Party and it's Messiah, must be biased.

Right?

And any news source that criticizes those who criticize the D Party and it's Messiah, must be unbiased.

Right?

Wait, what are you telling us...that the earth circles the sun? I'm confused!

Do the people who carry out these studies actually seek out the stupidest people or is the schooling system really that bad.

Yes, it is that bad, and no the researchers don't have to go to special efforts these days to find ignoramuses.

I just find it humorous that liberal Dems seem to think that the dumbest of the dumb are conservatives, and now I know why; conservative Democrats are the dumbest demographic in our nation, apparently. So you liberals cant really help your bias since you get a bad impression from conservatives within your own party. But Dem conservatives are pretty damned stupid because they are STILL IN the democratic party to start with.

Then you guys extrapolate from your conservatives to WAG that conservatives in the GOP must be even dumber, lol. Actually the next most stupid group are Democrat moderates, roflmao.

So not only are average Democrats dumber than shit, RINOs in the GOP are even dumber and more ignorant.

On a side note, has the EU confiscated everyone's savings yet?

They have the legal policies in place its only a matter of time now.

You remind me of the two guys who decided to kill themselves and jumped off the top of the Empire State building together. As they past the 35th floor one was heard to say, 'Well no harm so far.'

lol

Your proof positive of the op's thread.

JED believes that the earth is the center of the universe? What a dumbass. I bet he also thinks that it was created in six days, too.

?huh?

JED was questioning the bias of the people that did the study.

Is this a humor thing? I don't see it.

Should you always try to base fact on a poll that questioned 1/100th of the population??

If true I think this is kind of funny. If not, I think that a lot of unemployed republicans sit around bloging made up bullshit all day

that's nothing; left-wing nutjobs actually consider obama's RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS to be a sign of "forward progress"

I knew one of you libtards would say that, lol.

National Science Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Science Foundation (NSF) is a United States government agency that supports fundamental research and education in all the non-medical fields of science and engineering. Its medical counterpart is the National Institutes of Health. With an annual budget of about US$7.0 billion (fiscal year 2012), the NSF funds approximately 20% of all federally supported basic research conducted by the United States' colleges and universities.[1] In some fields, such as mathematics, computer science, economics and the social sciences, the NSF is the major source of federal backing.

The NSF's director, deputy director, and the 24 members of the National Science Board (NSB)[2] are appointed by the President of the United States, and confirmed by the United States Senate. The director and deputy director are responsible for administration, planning, budgeting and day-to-day operations of the foundation, while the NSB meets six times a year to establish its overall policies.

Yeah, the office of the POTUS and Senate are all controlled by people prejudiced against the Democrats,....oh wait......

roflmao

Forum List

Back