More Trump Winning: Private-Sector Jobs Boom In October!...

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Added 214 million jobs in a month? LOL Where did you pull that number out of? Check your "facts", dude...you're embarrassing yourself!

No, added on average 214 million jobs per month.

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

View attachment 158209

Kid, you really should just quietly slink off at this point. You're humiliating yourself.

Never going to happen

Why do Democrats hate America so much? They should be celebrating adding jobs for Americans. Pretty messed up wankas.

Thank you Russia, for giving us President Trump! The man is killin it. :dance:

4.7.17.jpg

Where is the killing idiot?

Still relying on the far left Maddow chart?

Retard, the CHART IS 100% accurate and is based on BLS data I've just fucking shown you.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Wrong, but you know the real source and have post it, why not use the actual source?

Because you know it does not prove your far left religious dogma right?

WHAT IS WRONG?

Can you put it into some sort of words?

What am I wrong on when I say that based on job growth data there is no job growth under Trump that we didn't already have under Obama.

Go ahead retard, explain yourself.

You can not use the real source? Why? Because it does not prove your far left religious dogma?

And the charts are not the same, no matter how you spin it in that far left religious filled brain.

But then again why post actual facts when you can push the debunked far left Maddow blog, right?

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Added 214 million jobs in a month? LOL Where did you pull that number out of? Check your "facts", dude...you're embarrassing yourself!

No, added on average 214 million jobs per month.

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

View attachment 158209

Kid, you really should just quietly slink off at this point. You're humiliating yourself.

Never going to happen

"214 million jobs per month?" Lay off the weedies and Democrat Fake News, kid. You really are embarrassing yourself.

Yes I know that
The work hrs per week have gone down from 40 to 44 hrs to less hours per week.
That's what I'm referring to.
Jacking your earlier 35 hour lie to 40 to 44 hours does not make you any less a liar.

You are still at zero evidence to support your assertion.
1997 hrs worked.
The Vanishing 9-to-5 Job
Now less than 35 hrs.
Idiot!
Your link is about working FLEX HOURS!!!!!!

From YOUR link:

On a typical weekday, Jennifer Folsom works from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m., from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to about 8 p.m. Her hours may sound like they belong to a college student cobbling together a hodgepodge of part-time jobs, but Folsom is the director of a successful D.C. headhunting firm where she oversees a handful of employees with equally irregular schedules. “We get the job done and I work 50 or 60 hours a week,” says Folsom, who adapts her work schedule to give herself time with her three sons. “I just don’t necessarily do it from 9 to 5.”

Also in that same article seemingly ignored.
As the traditional work day continues to fade.
Which is my point being made.
Again we see how the worthless lying scum Right lie with half truths. The snippet you cited did NOT end with a period as you quoted it, it went like this, "As the traditional U.S. workday continues to fade, Folsom’s experience may soon become the rule rather than the exception." And Folsom's experience was NOT that her HOURS were FADING, which was the point you were lying about, but that FLEX HOURS were causing 9 to 5 work hours to fade.
Your own link continues:
"Two generations ago, America’s workforce—from Ford’s assembly-line workers to IBM’s “company men”—would show up to work at 9 a.m. on the dot and leave the second the whistle blew at 5 o’clock. Now, one in five Americans works mostly nonstandard hours—nights, weekends, or rotating shifts."

4.7.17.jpg

Where is the killing idiot?

Still relying on the far left Maddow chart?

Retard, the CHART IS 100% accurate and is based on BLS data I've just fucking shown you.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Wrong, but you know the real source and have post it, why not use the actual source?

Because you know it does not prove your far left religious dogma right?

WHAT IS WRONG?

Can you put it into some sort of words?

What am I wrong on when I say that based on job growth data there is no job growth under Trump that we didn't already have under Obama.

Go ahead retard, explain yourself.

You can not use the real source? Why? Because it does not prove your far left religious dogma?

And the charts are not the same, no matter how you spin it in that far left religious filled brain.

But then again why post actual facts when you can push the debunked far left Maddow blog, right?

I'm just using the most clear graph I can find.

I know what the data looks like and you should too given that I provided numerous times now the same data from BLS.

my graph data is factual, but you have some sort of mental disease preventing from understanding or disputing that fact.

Why do Democrats hate America so much? They should be celebrating adding jobs for Americans. Pretty messed up wankas.

Not enough of a work ethic from the Age of Iron, to actually accomplish what the right wing wants to take credit for.

1997 hrs worked.
The Vanishing 9-to-5 Job
Now less than 35 hrs.
Idiot!

From YOUR link:

On a typical weekday, Jennifer Folsom works from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m., from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to about 8 p.m. Her hours may sound like they belong to a college student cobbling together a hodgepodge of part-time jobs, but Folsom is the director of a successful D.C. headhunting firm where she oversees a handful of employees with equally irregular schedules. “We get the job done and I work 50 or 60 hours a week,” says Folsom, who adapts her work schedule to give herself time with her three sons. “I just don’t necessarily do it from 9 to 5.”

Again we see how the worthless lying scum Right lie with half truths. The snippet you cited did NOT end with a period as you quoted it, it went like this, "As the traditional U.S. workday continues to fade, Folsom’s experience may soon become the rule rather than the exception." And Folsom's experience was NOT that her HOURS were FADING, which was the point you were lying about, but that FLEX HOURS were causing 9 to 5 work hours to fade.
Your own link continues:
"Two generations ago, America’s workforce—from Ford’s assembly-line workers to IBM’s “company men”—would show up to work at 9 a.m. on the dot and leave the second the whistle blew at 5 o’clock. Now, one in five Americans works mostly nonstandard hours—nights, weekends, or rotating shifts."

Manufacturing jobs are starting to rise again since 2012 and continues to rise as of 2017.

I only quoted the 1st part of it is all.
Didn't want to type the whole sentence.
Nothing nefaroius there like you would like it to be.
Just lazy. :)

1997 hrs worked.
The Vanishing 9-to-5 Job
Now less than 35 hrs.
Idiot!

From YOUR link:

Your own link continues:

Manufacturing jobs are starting to rise again since 2012 and continues to rise as of 2017.

I only quoted the 1st part of it is all.
Didn't want to type the whole sentence.
Nothing nefaroius there like you would like it to be.
Just lazy. :)
Giving you the benefit of the doubt about your C&P laziness, it STILL does not prove your point that work hours have been reduced as a result of the ACA, The numbers show that for every person who had hours reduced MORE had their hours increased.

It's the workers of america who has been ignored by Washington D.C.
Which is one of the many different reasons why dems having losing since 2010 all across the nation.
They want their 9 to 5 jobs back and job security.

Forum List

Back