More Trump Winning: Private-Sector Jobs Boom In October!...

The only reason Bill Clinton had great economic numbers was because of the Dot Com Boom, Winger! At the end of his second term that boom was over and you could already see the economy contracting. One of the biggest liberal myths going is that Clinton's economic policies and know how somehow created the growth he's taken credit for.
Sure, and that is why the GOP Congress has been trying to take credit for the dot com boom, er, er, I mean the 1990s economy.
That's right Gingrich and the GOP take full credit for the economic growth during the dot com boom and give all the blame to Clinton for the dot com bust. :cuckoo:

Neither Gingrich or Clinton was responsible for the Dot Com Boom.

No, added on average 214 million jobs per month.

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

View attachment 158209

Kid, you really should just quietly slink off at this point. You're humiliating yourself.

Never going to happen

"214 million jobs per month?" Lay off the weedies and Democrat Fake News, kid. You really are embarrassing yourself.

Oh get over it, I misspoke.

That does not change the fact that job creation has slowed under Trump as compared to the previous 4 years. And it was fully expected that it would because there are only so many people to fill job and with unemployment at 4.2% there is just not too many places for it to go.

It's gone to 4.1%, the lowest Unemployment Rate since 2000. So you're still embarrassing yourself kid. Like i said, lay off the weedies and Democrat Fake News.

The new number was not out when I made my post. And none of this changes the FACT that job creation under Trump is slower than it was the previous 48 months prior to Trump taking office.

Kid, you really should just quietly slink off at this point. You're humiliating yourself.

Never going to happen

"214 million jobs per month?" Lay off the weedies and Democrat Fake News, kid. You really are embarrassing yourself.

That does not change the fact that job creation has slowed under Trump as compared to the previous 4 years. And it was fully expected that it would because there are only so many people to fill job and with unemployment at 4.2% there is just not too many places for it to go.

It's gone to 4.1%, the lowest Unemployment Rate since 2000. So you're still embarrassing yourself kid. Like i said, lay off the weedies and Democrat Fake News.

The new number was not out when I made my post. And none of this changes the FACT that job creation under Trump is slower than it was the previous 48 months prior to Trump taking office.

Dumocrat wishful thinking. Y'all haters are hilarious. :lmao:

Never going to happen

Not a Dem, never have been.
Facts are facts, no matter how far up Trump’s ass your head is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Seems we are doing pretty well so far.
Employment and Earnings Summary Table B

We would do better if people were working more hours, no thanks to the AHCA.
Under 35hrs. stifles growth.

Republicans and Trump OWN healthcare now, so take your bitching elsewhere.

Democrats for years now offered Republicans to fix specific issues like this, but rw nutters would have none of it.

No they don't.
Until another healthcare bill is passed it's still Obama care.

The AHCA was designed to fail so they could get universal healthcare.

Better do some research trumpie has changed it enough to refer to trumpcare.

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Democrats for years now offered Republicans to fix specific issues like this, but rw nutters would have none of it.

No they don't.

It's not or ever been AHCA.

No they don't.

It's not or ever been AHCA.

Don't like the word health in there?
Yes, I meant the ACA.
Perhaps it was a Freudian slip. :)

Not a Dem, never have been.
Facts are facts, no matter how far up Trump’s ass your head is.

Sorry, but i don't believe you.

No, added on average 214 million jobs per month.

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

View attachment 158209

Never going to happen

Dumbass, you disputed nothing. Lower unemployment rate is NOT CONTRADICTORY to slower job growth. As long as job growth still outpaces new worker supply unemployment rate will keep dropping.

Under Obama unemployment fell from high of 10% to a low of 4.6%, that is 5%+ drop Trump will 100% never see.

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

You can use a few dots to draw in 0.5% extending trend in unemployment rate reduction amazing Trump has ushered upon us.

Never going to happen

Dumbass, you disputed nothing. Lower unemployment rate is NOT CONTRADICTORY to slower job growth. As long as job growth still outpaces new worker supply unemployment rate will keep dropping.

Under Obama unemployment fell from high of 10% to a low of 4.6%, that is 5%+ drop Trump will 100% never see.

You asserted that it didn't have anywhere to go. Well, it's gone to 4.1%, the lowest since 2000. It's great news. Go Trump! :dance:

Never going to happen

You asserted that it didn't have anywhere to go. Well, it's gone to 4.1%, the lowest since 2000. It's great news. Go Trump! :dance:

Idiot 0.1% difference doesn't even cover margin of error on this data. For all we know it actually went up.

Idiot 0.1% difference doesn't even cover margin of error on this data. For all we know it actually went up.

Aw, looks like someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. Such crybaby butthurt. :crybaby:

Aw, looks like someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. Such crybaby butthurt. :crybaby:

...more adolescent idiocy and zero in terms of being able to dispute facts.

You are a model Trumpster - congratulations.

more idiocy, you are a model Trumpster - congratulations.

Run along to your Mommy, kid. Time for a diaper change. :rofl:

Trump be rollin! Sorry bout that Dems. :dance:

US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct, vs 200,000 new jobs expected: ADP

The number of private-sector jobs created in October rose more than expected, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The ADP National Employment showed private-sector businesses added 235,000 jobs in the month. ADP was expected to show private employers added 200,000 jobs in October, up from 135,000 in September.

Goods-producing companies benefited strongly with 85,000 new jobs, 62,000 of which came from construction. Manufacturing also saw 22,000 positions added.

"The job market rebounded strongly from the hit it took from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma," Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, said in a statement. "Resurgence in construction jobs shows the rebuilding is already in full swing. Looking through the hurricane-created volatility, job growth is robust."...

More:
Private-sector job growth booms in October, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Anyone with a brain knows the unstable one hasn’t done a damn thing. He’s just occupied the WH and watched the Obama economy continue to percolate.

The number of private-sector jobs created in October rose more than expected, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

The ADP National Employment showed private-sector businesses added 235,000 jobs in the month. ADP was expected to show private employers added 200,000 jobs in October, up from 135,000 in September.

Goods-producing companies benefited strongly with 85,000 new jobs, 62,000 of which came from construction. Manufacturing also saw 22,000 positions added.

"The job market rebounded strongly from the hit it took from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma," Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody's Analytics, said in a statement. "Resurgence in construction jobs shows the rebuilding is already in full swing. Looking through the hurricane-created volatility, job growth is robust."...

More:
Private-sector job growth booms in October, with construction jobs surging in the wake of destructive hurricanes
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Anyone with a brain knows the unstable one hasn’t done a damn thing. He’s just occupied the WH and watched the Obama economy continue to percolate.

So, you hatin on Trump's 4.1% Unemployment Rate too. Lemme guess, a loyal Clinton/Democrat Bootlicker?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Reality TV President?

should we suggest possible, "episodes"?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

So, you hatin on Trump's 4.1% Unemployment Rate too. Lemme guess, a loyal Clinton/Democrat Bootlicker?
nope; the right wing merely doth protest too much. y'all could have had health reform accomplished to your right wing satisfaction, but the entire right wing, had nothing but repeal.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

nope; the right wing merely doth protest too much. y'all could have had health reform accomplished to your right wing satisfaction, but the entire right wing, had nothing but repeal.

Aw, Mommy still hasn't unloaded that load in your diaper? Maybe try a nap for now. She'll get to it eventually. :lmao:

Forum List

Back