More Trump Winning: Private-Sector Jobs Boom In October!...

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.
Since Trump took office that number has dropped to 155 million.
Let me know when Trump gets us back to where we were the previous 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Added 214 million jobs in a month? LOL Where did you pull that number out of? Check your "facts", dude...you're embarrassing yourself!

No, added on average 214 million jobs per month.

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

upload_2017-11-2_14-19-45.png

No it is not, it from a far left blog site!

But feel free to go to the actual BLS site and proves these Racheal Maddow blog numbers correct!

Employment Situation Summary

Here you go idiot:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2007_2017_all_period_M09_net_1mth.gif

do you see any Trump boom here?

How about here in ADP payroll data?
Historical-Trend-Change-in-Total-Nonfarm-Private-Employment-May-2017.gif

And you have just proven your far left blog chart is incorrect!

And we did lose some job growth, wanna guess why?

Hurricanes!!!

But do not those facts get in the way of your far left religious narratives!

So once again the far left religious narratives are defeated by reality!

LOL WTF? it shows EXACTLY SAME FUCKING THING.

No they do not!

Exceopt they do, STFU unless you can post some sort of actual argument against of INSANE DENIAL.

Oh these far left drones and their Irony Impaired comments!

It should be easy to show the numbers from the Maddow Blog and BLS to show they match exactly. So do it, stop being a lazy drone!

In the 48 months prior to Trump taking office the economy added an average of 214 million jobs a month.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You're just 'Party before Country' douchebags. But that's ok, Trump is killin it. :dance:

I provided facts you reply with insults. Now I understand why you are a Trump trooper.

And for like the 100th time on this board, I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. But I am a lover of the truth and of cold hard facts, which is what I gave you.

Added 214 million jobs in a month? LOL Where did you pull that number out of? Check your "facts", dude...you're embarrassing yourself!

I got that number from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the same place the OP got the number for Oct.

Here is a screenshot of their data, feel free to show me where my math is wrong. I will admit that I did round 213.6 up to 214.

View attachment 158209

....its in thousands not millions.

Total labor force is only 150 million

Here you go idiot:

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2007_2017_all_period_M09_net_1mth.gif

do you see any Trump boom here?

How about here in ADP payroll data?
Historical-Trend-Change-in-Total-Nonfarm-Private-Employment-May-2017.gif

Hurricanes!!!

No they do not!

Exceopt they do, STFU unless you can post some sort of actual argument against of INSANE DENIAL.

It should be easy to show the numbers from the Maddow Blog and BLS to show they match exactly. So do it, stop being a lazy drone!

Fucking idiot, I DID

You look at both charts and they are obviously identical.

Thank you Russia, for giving us President Trump! We owe y'all one. The man is killin it. :dance:

View attachment 158209

....its in thousands not millions.

Total labor force is only 150 million

Whoops! You are correct. Brain fart! :blowup:

Hurricanes!!!

No they do not!

Fucking idiot, I DID

You look at both charts and they are obviously identical.

See the far left can not post numbers!

Uh huh. :)

You would expect construction jobs since the US has been hit by 4 natural disasters.

But only 22,000 in Manufacturing? That's it?

No wonder there is 6.2 million jobs that can't be filled. Republicans will NEVER fill them. They require an education. Something Republicans say absolutely not.
There is no unemployment, only underpayment.

Why do, "market distorting" H1 visas exist, but for command economics that favor capitalists of wealth.

View attachment 158209

Kid, you really should just quietly slink off at this point. You're humiliating yourself.

Thank you Russia, for giving us President Trump! The man is killin it. :dance:

4.7.17.jpg

Where is the killing idiot?

Still relying on the far left Maddow chart?

Retard, the CHART IS 100% accurate and is based on BLS data I've just fucking shown you.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Wrong, but you know the real source and have post it, why not use the actual source?

Because you know it does not prove your far left religious dogma right?

Thank you Russia, for giving us President Trump! The man is killin it. :dance:

4.7.17.jpg

Where is the killing idiot?

Still relying on the far left Maddow chart?

Retard, the CHART IS 100% accurate and is based on BLS data I've just fucking shown you.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Wrong, but you know the real source and have post it, why not use the actual source?

Because you know it does not prove your far left religious dogma right?

WHAT IS WRONG?

Can you put it into some sort of words?

What am I wrong on when I say that based on job growth data there is no job growth under Trump that we didn't already have under Obama.

Go ahead retard, explain yourself.

Forum List

Back