🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More violence threatened by the party of violence.

Same old story, the left always turns to violence. At least it isn't a bombing like Obama's friends like.

Biden just said he'd like to take Trump 'behind the gym'

"The press always ask me, 'Don't I wish I were debating him?'" Biden said while campaigning for Hillary Clinton at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania on Friday. "No, I wish we were in high school, and I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish."

Someone needs to tell Side Show Biden that Trump doesnt swing that way.

Same old story, the left always turns to violence. At least it isn't a bombing like Obama's friends like.

Biden just said he'd like to take Trump 'behind the gym'

"The press always ask me, 'Don't I wish I were debating him?'" Biden said while campaigning for Hillary Clinton at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania on Friday. "No, I wish we were in high school, and I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish."
It would have done Trump some good. He grew up wealthy and was gifted an empire. Nobody has ever told him no. All of his political problems right now could have been prevented if someone had taken him out back and beat his ass for running his mouth at some point in his life.

How old is Biden? I give them both about 10 sec worth of fighting then they both would be vomiting.

Forum List

Back