More whites are killed in altercations with police than blacks !

Hey, a whiteboy with a gun got shot here, by two cops he went to school with.

Idiots who fuck with cops get killed, armed or not.
BS. Being white means you can point guns at cops and not get shot.

10 Armed White Men Who Did Not Die By the Police MadameNoire
Yes every single time,now go and find 10 black guys that have done the same thing,and you can but you won't
Maybe you should help me. I know of no Black person that pointed a gun at cops after being repeatedly told to put the gun down and lived.

After cornering the White man, the police allegedly told Thomas to drop his weapon. However Thomas refused and instead pointed the gun at the cops and allegedly responded: “No, you drop your (expletive) gun! - See more at: 10 Armed White Men Who Did Not Die By the Police Page 2 MadameNoire
there is no reasoning with people like you ..you will forever blame others for your own problems and mistakes ... what we saw last night in Ferguson was a childish tantrum from a childish people . that is one of the reasons that there are no prosperous black countries on this earth .
I didnt ask you to reason with me.

Yes every single time,now go and find 10 black guys that have done the same thing,and you can but you won't
Maybe you should help me. I know of no Black person that pointed a gun at cops after being repeatedly told to put the gun down and lived.

After cornering the White man, the police allegedly told Thomas to drop his weapon. However Thomas refused and instead pointed the gun at the cops and allegedly responded: “No, you drop your (expletive) gun! - See more at: 10 Armed White Men Who Did Not Die By the Police Page 2 MadameNoire
Nope buddy your on your own,you took the time to dig up 10 white guys do the same for 10 black guys,or your just another racist ass.
Its all one page. I didnt dig up anything. I looked for a black guy that survived similar circumstances but was unable to find even one.
Ya right fact there was a post last week on this very subject,with examples of different people that were not killed by cops of different colors
Link.
Look it up your self,your the info guy here,got all the numbers but still can't bring yourself to be honest.

Nope buddy your on your own,you took the time to dig up 10 white guys do the same for 10 black guys,or your just another racist ass.
Its all one page. I didnt dig up anything. I looked for a black guy that survived similar circumstances but was unable to find even one.
Ya right fact there was a post last week on this very subject,with examples of different people that were not killed by cops of different colors
Link.
Look it up your self,your the info guy here,got all the numbers but still can't bring yourself to be honest.
Then shut up and dont mention it then.

Link.
Sure that works for you,info like that shuts your narrative down,so ya why would you,other than being an honest person.

Link.
Sure that works for you,info like that shuts your narrative down,so ya why would you,other than being an honest person.
Shut me down with a link. It would be more believable than you claiming there was a thread on it.

because he was white
No because he attacked the cops while being white.
So color does make a difference to you,thought so.
Yes if they insist on killing Black people.
Well at least you admit openly your a racist ass hole.
Its "you're" and assholes arent racist.
It's "it's" and "aren't", and wiggers are racists.

there is no reasoning with people like you ..you will forever blame others for your own problems and mistakes ... what we saw last night in Ferguson was a childish tantrum from a childish people . that is one of the reasons that there are no prosperous black countries on this earth .

Well there is Botswana good sir and not only is the country doing will for itself it also has a death metal scene no joke

Botswana - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Heavy Metal Subculture of Botswana Africa Messy Nessy Chic

Well there is Botswana good sir and not only is the country doing will for itself it also has a death metal scene no joke

Botswana - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Heavy Metal Subculture of Botswana Africa Messy Nessy Chic

compared to other African nations Botswana is doing relatively well . but overall it is a shithole .

I didnt ask you to reason with me.
like the looters and criminals in Ferguson stats and reason mean nothing to you .

Forum List

Back