More winning! MAGA!! Trump tells China to suck it. Full tariffs implemented

It's about time we have a real president who is willing to stand up to China.

And what's best, he has the full support of democrats!!

Trump Says U.S. Will Hit China With More Tariffs

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/chuck-schumer-backs-trump-on-new-china-tariffs/

This isn't winning. This is failure.

The talks broke down with China so now trump wants to impose more tariffs on them.

If it was winning trump would have a trade agreement with China by now. It's been over 2 years. What's taking him so long?

Don't come crying to me when the price of everything you eat, wear, and use goes up.

Everything has already gone up. Have you been to the grocery store lately? The price of food has skyrocketed since trump has taken office.

Gas was 2.50 a gallon here when Obama left office. Now it's over 3 dollars a gallon.

Everything from cars to food to gas has gone up.

The talks broke down with China so now trump wants to impose more tariffs on them.

If it was winning trump would have a trade agreement with China by now. It's been over 2 years. What's taking him so long?

Bullshit. They agreed to do things that they then refused to actually do. This is WINNING. This is walking away from the table when the other side is playing games and being dishonest.

Unlike Obama, Trump won't make a deal just to make the MSDNC news. He'll only make a deal good for America. Not good for America? He walks.

The definition of leadership. I know you didn't see it for 8 years and kinda forgot what it looked like, but this is what it looks like.

Don't come crying to me when the price of everything you eat, wear, and use goes up.

Everything has already gone up. Have you been to the grocery store lately? The price of food has skyrocketed since trump has taken office.

Gas was 2.50 a gallon here when Obama left office. Now it's over 3 dollars a gallon.

Our food doesn't come from China you fucking dingbat. And food hasn't gone up much at all. I paid 1.79 for a gallon of milk a month ago.

Then back where I live its 4 dollars. Milk is not an indication of inflation. There is no inflation to speak of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...96ec6a-5ba0-11e9-842d-7d3ed7eb3957_story.html

Bullshit. They agreed to do things that they then refused to actually do. This is WINNING. This is walking away from the table when the other side is playing games and being dishonest.

Unlike Obama, Trump won't make a deal just to make the MSDNC news. He'll only make a deal good for America. Not good for America? He walks.

The definition of leadership. I know you didn't see it for 8 years and kinda forgot what it looked like, but this is what it looks like.

If it was winning trump would have a new agreement.

Talks broke down.

That's not winning.

Our food doesn't come from China you fucking dingbat. And food hasn't gone up much at all. I paid 1.79 for a gallon of milk a month ago.

Then back where I live its 4 dollars. Milk is not an indication of inflation. There is no inflation to speak of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...96ec6a-5ba0-11e9-842d-7d3ed7eb3957_story.html

Then why does Chucky love it?

It's comical.

tRump bullies the fed into cutting interest rates to help the markets and the cuts his own throat trying to bully china.

Unsuccessfully so far I might add.

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

Trump is a joke and the Chinese know it.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.
Find me a tv that's made in America.

Or a lightbulb, or a DVD player, or any number of other things.

It takes balls to do what Trump did today. I didn't see anyone on the debate stage these last two days that could hold a candle to Trump. The babbling, blubbering, insulting, foaming at the mouth and bugged out eyes and neck veins were as much idiocy as I can take for a while. I wonder if they will talk about real ideas after they thin the herd to 10? I really doubt that as they haven't been to talk about issues for the last 4 years. Fantasy plans like the green deal, medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, free education, and including illegal aliens in on all the goodies are all they're good for. In other words, robbing the taxpayer to buy a few votes. Viva Trump. If we have to sacrifice in the short term to make it better in the long run that should be fine with every patriotic American.
Too bad Trump is a blowhard idiot who will only cost regular people incredible amounts of money. Another stupid GOP tax...he has been a failure at everything he does accept parroting garbage hateful GOP propaganda. And reality TV.

It takes balls to do what Trump did today. I didn't see anyone on the debate stage these last two days that could hold a candle to Trump. The babbling, blubbering, insulting, foaming at the mouth and bugged out eyes and neck veins were as much idiocy as I can take for a while. I wonder if they will talk about real ideas after they thin the herd to 10? I really doubt that as they haven't been to talk about issues for the last 4 years. Fantasy plans like the green deal, medicare for all, student loan forgiveness, free education, and including illegal aliens in on all the goodies are all they're good for. In other words, robbing the taxpayer to buy a few votes. Viva Trump. If we have to sacrifice in the short term to make it better in the long run that should be fine with every patriotic American.
Too bad Trump is a blowhard idiot who will only cost regular people incredible amounts of money. Another stupid GOP tax...he has been a failure at everything he does accept parroting garbage hateful GOP propaganda. And reality TV.
What we need is to take advantage of the global economy by training our workers with cheap college and training, mainly by taxing our Rich a reasonable amount instead of having a huge giveaway like the last 35 years...

It's comical.

tRump bullies the fed into cutting interest rates to help the markets and the cuts his own throat trying to bully china.

Unsuccessfully so far I might add.

Chucky who?

Trump’s trade policies are a failure – as is Trump.

‘The Tariff Man is back. President Donald Trump's newly proposed tariffs on China would be particularly bad news for US consumers.

Investors sold off well-known retail and tech stocks in response, because they would get hit hardest by the additional tariffs.

"Tariffs are taxes on American consumers," said Rick Helfenbein, president and CEO of the American Apparel & Footwear Association. "The president's decision to proceed with adding these additional costs for hard-working American families is truly shocking."

Trump tweeted Thursday that he's proposing an additional 10% tariff on $300 billion's worth of Chinese-made products entering the United States. That includes things like smartphones, toys, footwear and many other consumer goods.

Retailers were not pleased.’

Trump's latest China tariffs could hit US consumers - CNN

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

Trump is a joke and the Chinese know it.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.
Find me a tv that's made in America.

Or a lightbulb, or a DVD player, or any number of other things.

And that's just consumer grade products. Better put off DIY projects, because the tariffs effect the cost of building materials like steel, flooring, quartz, tile, etc. Not many machines operate with parts made with US steel/aluminum anymore because they are too expensive. Most tech parts come from overseas. Hell, Craftsman tools are now made in China and Taiwan. Most of the leather we sell comes from these same places. Those who actually do manufacture things in the US are being effected by the tariffs from their suppliers having to increase the price of materials to offset the cost. American sourced materials have become far too expensive to be competitive (and aren't necessarily any better quality than oversea counterparts) without affecting the manufacturer's bottom line. It's a fact few want to hear, but it's reality.

Forum List

Back