More winning! MAGA!! Trump tells China to suck it. Full tariffs implemented

It's about time we have a real president who is willing to stand up to China.

And what's best, he has the full support of democrats!!

Trump Says U.S. Will Hit China With More Tariffs

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/chuck-schumer-backs-trump-on-new-china-tariffs/

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

Trump is a joke and the Chinese know it.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.
Find me a tv that's made in America.

Or a lightbulb, or a DVD player, or any number of other things.

ummm, that's precisely our point, moron!

Trump’s trade policies are a failure – as is Trump.

‘The Tariff Man is back. President Donald Trump's newly proposed tariffs on China would be particularly bad news for US consumers.

Investors sold off well-known retail and tech stocks in response, because they would get hit hardest by the additional tariffs.

"Tariffs are taxes on American consumers," said Rick Helfenbein, president and CEO of the American Apparel & Footwear Association. "The president's decision to proceed with adding these additional costs for hard-working American families is truly shocking."

Trump tweeted Thursday that he's proposing an additional 10% tariff on $300 billion's worth of Chinese-made products entering the United States. That includes things like smartphones, toys, footwear and many other consumer goods.

Retailers were not pleased.’

Trump's latest China tariffs could hit US consumers - CNN

As usual mr pseudo intellectual misses the most important word in the whole mess...."COULD"

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

Manufacturers and most importantly their investors LOVE slave labor, something you can't get in the United States.

Manufacturers and most importantly their investors LOVE slave labor, something you can't get in the United States.

No shit sherlock. Wow, you may have figured something out. Funny how the tariffs might just bring that manufacturing back to the USA. Only you progs seem to hate AMERICANS getting good paying jobs. WTF is wrong with you.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

It IS A TAX on all Americans. I've already raised my prices which will be passed onto you in the form of higher cellphone and WiFi rates.

Agreed. The chinese economy is cratering.

No it's not.

Find me a tv that's made in America.

Or a lightbulb, or a DVD player, or any number of other things.

ummm, that's precisely our point, moron!
So, you gonna sit in the dark when your bulbs burn out there genius?

Wait, you might. "The dark" is the normal state of being for many conservatives....

Don't come crying to me when the price of everything you eat, wear, and use goes up.

Everything has already gone up. Have you been to the grocery store lately? The price of food has skyrocketed since trump has taken office.

Gas was 2.50 a gallon here when Obama left office. Now it's over 3 dollars a gallon.

Everything from cars to food to gas has gone up.

Just wait for the next round. It's also a great profit ripoff because you'll be charged MORE than the tariff.

Don't come crying to me when the price of everything you eat, wear, and use goes up.

Everything has already gone up. Have you been to the grocery store lately? The price of food has skyrocketed since trump has taken office.

Gas was 2.50 a gallon here when Obama left office. Now it's over 3 dollars a gallon.

Everything from cars to food to gas has gone up.

Our food doesn't come from China you fucking dingbat. And food hasn't gone up much at all. I paid 1.79 for a gallon of milk a month ago.

Then back where I live its 4 dollars. Milk is not an indication of inflation. There is no inflation to speak of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...96ec6a-5ba0-11e9-842d-7d3ed7eb3957_story.html

I LOVE IT "to speak of." ANY INFLATION is bad. BTW; where is the milk carton manufactured and who owns the manufacturer?

What’s really great is all these tariffs aren’t even enough to pay for the farmer bailout . What a disaster.

No shit sherlock. Wow, you may have figured something out. Funny how the tariffs might just bring that manufacturing back to the USA. Only you progs seem to hate AMERICANS getting good paying jobs. WTF is wrong with you.

Quit kidding yourself. No manufacturing jobs are coming back.

Yes I know companies moving from China, but I know none moving back here. Just other Asian countries....

What’s really great is all these tariffs aren’t even enough to pay for the farmer bailout . What a disaster.

The vast majority of 'farmers" are corporate world. What we need to do is send them a subsidy pay-back bill. Walmart tried to go private, got the bill, staying public.

Yes I know companies moving from China, but I know none moving back here. Just other Asian countries....

....and still owned by whom?

It IS A TAX on all Americans. I've already raised my prices which will be passed onto you in the form of higher cellphone and WiFi rates.

Wifi is free you fucktard. Why would you raise cell phone rates? WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

More taxes on us.

Buy American. You won't pay a dime in tariffs. That's what I do. Trump already put 25% tariffs on tons of shit and I have yet to pay a penny for those tariffs.

They aren't taxes. Stop being a dishonest liberal (good luck with that, huh?) and calling optional purchase increases "taxes." This increase in purchase price is no more a tax than if the seller decided to jack the prices up just for the fuck of it. You STILL don't have to buy it thus don't have to pay anything extra for it.

I've bought two american made cars. An american made boat. An american made riding mower. American made push mower. American made weed eater. American made blower. (actually two of these, one I keep in my truck to blow out the trailers after unloading) American made washer and dryer. American made AC unit. American made steel mailbox because some asshole kept hitting my plastic one with a bat.

See the pattern here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back