More winning! MAGA!! Trump tells China to suck it. Full tariffs implemented

It's about time we have a real president who is willing to stand up to China.

And what's best, he has the full support of democrats!!

Trump Says U.S. Will Hit China With More Tariffs

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/chuck-schumer-backs-trump-on-new-china-tariffs/
More taxes on us.
Buy American then.
Yeah good luck with that. There are lots of products we simply do not manufacture. Buy American isn't an option. None of this manufacturing is returning, just moving to other countries.

More taxes on us.
Buy American then.
Yeah good luck with that. There are lots of products we simply do not manufacture. Buy American isn't an option. None of this manufacturing is returning, just moving to other countries.
None of this manufacturing is returning, just moving to other countries.
A lot has returned and everyday more money is returning, being repatriated, to this country. That is a fact you ignore.

More taxes on us.
Buy American then.
None of this manufacturing is returning, just moving to other countries.
A lot has returned and everyday more money is returning, being repatriated, to this country. That is a fact you ignore.
You seem to be in denial. Sorry but I still don't see it and don't think you have any proof of your wild claim.

Are tariffs against China bringing factories and jobs back to the U.S.?

About 41% of American companies are considering moving factories from China because of the trade war, or have already done so, but fewer than 6% are heading to the U.S., the American Chamber of Commerce in China said in a recent survey.

More taxes on us.

Buy American. You won't pay a dime in tariffs. That's what I do. Trump already put 25% tariffs on tons of shit and I have yet to pay a penny for those tariffs.

They aren't taxes. Stop being a dishonest liberal (good luck with that, huh?) and calling optional purchase increases "taxes." This increase in purchase price is no more a tax than if the seller decided to jack the prices up just for the fuck of it. You STILL don't have to buy it thus don't have to pay anything extra for it.

I've bought two american made cars. An american made boat. An american made riding mower. American made push mower. American made weed eater. American made blower. (actually two of these, one I keep in my truck to blow out the trailers after unloading) American made washer and dryer. American made AC unit. American made steel mailbox because some asshole kept hitting my plastic one with a bat.

See the pattern here?
Your war on unions moved the jobs out of the country. They haven't come back, buying American isn't an option.

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

The last time I checked, that is NOT how a tax worked.

Trump is a joke and the Chinese know it.

They weren't laughing today. They need us FAR more than we need them.

It IS A TAX on all Americans. I've already raised my prices which will be passed onto you in the form of higher cellphone and WiFi rates.

Wifi is free you fucktard. Why would you raise cell phone rates? WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

WiFi is free where?

We'll see how much China likes this when a billion Chinamen are forced to go without soy sauce for a couple months. It's gonna get real ugly on the streets and Xi is going to get the blame. Ho Lee Fuk will beat him in an election hands down. Viva Trump. KAG

More taxes on hard working Americans. Americans pay the bill for tariffs. I wouldn't expect stupid Trump supporters to see that.

Easy bring the manufacturing back to the USA. More AMERICAN jobs, and the Chinese lose.

I love how democrats call tariffs a tax on Americans when Americans don't have to buy the chinese junk thus don't have to pay any tariffs unless they choose.

It IS A TAX on all Americans. I've already raised my prices which will be passed onto you in the form of higher cellphone and WiFi rates.

Wifi is free you fucktard. Why would you raise cell phone rates? WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

WiFi is free where?

In most places in major cities it is free. You must live under a rock in your mythical teslas.

More taxes on us.

Buy American. You won't pay a dime in tariffs. That's what I do. Trump already put 25% tariffs on tons of shit and I have yet to pay a penny for those tariffs.

They aren't taxes. Stop being a dishonest liberal (good luck with that, huh?) and calling optional purchase increases "taxes." This increase in purchase price is no more a tax than if the seller decided to jack the prices up just for the fuck of it. You STILL don't have to buy it thus don't have to pay anything extra for it.

I've bought two american made cars. An american made boat. An american made riding mower. American made push mower. American made weed eater. American made blower. (actually two of these, one I keep in my truck to blow out the trailers after unloading) American made washer and dryer. American made AC unit. American made steel mailbox because some asshole kept hitting my plastic one with a bat.

See the pattern here?
Your war on unions moved the jobs out of the country. They haven't come back, buying American isn't an option.

You must be a retard, the facts are the unions have done more damage to themselves than the govt ever has.

My dad was a Teamster and through corruption and outright theft his pension was destroyed.

He hated the Teamsters to the end of his days

More taxes on us.

See the pattern here?

You must be a retard, the facts are the unions have done more damage to themselves than the govt ever has.

My dad was a Teamster and through corruption and outright theft his pension was destroyed.

And repubs were all for getting rid of unions and those jobs went overseas. Go figure.

For liberals who think Trump lost on this.....China had vowed to make stealing intellectual property a crime in China, then they wanted to "renegotiate" that.

They kept promising to do shit and then renigging on all of it.

Um, no. Let the slant eyed thiefs go to hell. We're done with them. Tariff the shit out of their stuff and watch them suffer. Buy American.

For liberals who think Trump lost on this.....China had vowed to make stealing intellectual property a crime in China, then they wanted to "renegotiate" that.

Um, no. Let the slant eyed thiefs go to hell. We're done with them. Tariff the shit out of their stuff and watch them suffer. Buy American.
Shame we pay the tariffs.

So youre for China putting tarrifs on American products, but not the other way around? Are you a Chinese citizen or something?

So youre for China putting tarrifs on American products, but not the other way around? Are you a Chinese citizen or something?
Why do I care if they tax themselves?

WiFi is free where?

In most places in major cities it is free. You must live under a rock in your mythical teslas.

Which places do you speak?

FYI; Every high end (and some not so high end) vehicles today have a WiFi hot spot, but it isn't free.

More taxes on us.

See the pattern here?

Then how do you account for millions of Americans receiving pension checks every month?

Are you sure he wasn't mistaken? My ex-father in law badmouthed the Unions, until you reminded him of his pension check and golden hand-shake healthcare.

WiFi is free where?

Which places do you speak?

FYI; Every high end (and some not so high end) vehicles today have a WiFi hot spot, but it isn't free.

Pretty much ALL of Reno, Pretty much ALL of South lake Tahoe, pretty much ALL of Incline Village.

More taxes on us.

See the pattern here?

Then how do you account for millions of Americans receiving pension checks every month?

Are you sure he wasn't mistaken? My ex-father in law badmouthed the Unions, until you reminded him of his pension check and golden hand-shake healthcare.

Check with the Teamsters.

You say "buy American," what do you consider American? Name a product.

Forum List

Back