More winning - Trump says male inmates must serve time in a men's prison

So you're sure that it's impossible for someone to have a body that doesn't match their mentality, (gender speaking) ?

I'm not sure either but that uncertainty makes me feel there should be at least some compassionate leeway in how society handles it.

If someone wants to cross dress and they do it in such a manner that harms noone, should they not be allowed to do so? (No, I don't lol)

Maybe more scientific research needs to be done. I agree that IF IT IS A MENTAL PROBLEM it should be treated as such.
But remember that many think that believing in a God is a mental illness. WHO gets to draw the lines?

To say that everything you think therefore must be the truth is narrow minded.

Nuts.jpg

I can't be a lamp post. Why? Because I have no electrical lines going through my body. I'm not made of wood or steel. I can't light up anything unless I'm holding a light in my hand.

As an electrician, I could run those wires into your body. A good dose of 480-volt three-phase power, and I could probably get you to light up pretty well, at least for a brief moment.

I would not recommend this, though. However much you might want to determinedly believe yourself to be a lamppost, I think any sane person would have to agree that this treatment would not be in your best interests.

If the prisoner no longer has a penis...he can no longer use what is not there. No danger to female inmates. Let him be with the women then. But if he still has his pecker...tough shit. Stay with the men.

Even with his penis removed or mutilated, even with Frankensteinish surgical and chemical treatments, a man, on average, is still bigger, stronger, and more aggressive than a woman. In a prison environment, a “transwoman” is still an unreasonable danger to real women.

If the prisoner no longer has a penis...he can no longer use what is not there. No danger to female inmates. Let him be with the women then. But if he still has his pecker...tough shit. Stay with the men.

Even with his penis removed or mutilated, even with Frankensteinish surgical and chemical treatments, a man, on average, is still bigger, stronger, and more aggressive than a woman. In a prison environment, a “transwoman” is still an unreasonable danger to real women.
I agree, but....there are women stronger than men as well. Depends on the genes. I still say..in my opinion only...that is he no longer has his pecker and now has boobs, a high voice, long hair, etc etc and is a woman 24/7/365...then he should be in the women section. But that's me.:dunno:

I agree, but....there are women stronger than men as well. Depends on the genes. I still say..in my opinion only...that is he no longer has his pecker and now has boobs, a high voice, long hair, etc etc and is a woman 24/7/365...then he should be in the women section. But that's me.:dunno:

He's still a man, albeit a badly mutilated, damaged one. If nothing else, women have a right not to be compelled to share intimate facilities with a man.

If they have a penis...then yes. If they have had the complete transformation and now have a vagina even though a fake one..no.

You can't transform your gender.

With Trump we have also returned to the real world where one's gender is not what it feels like on a given day.
But you can chemically and surgically mutilate yourself in order to "appear" to be the opposite gender. DNA does not lie.

Sorry bout that,

1. A women is a women, a man is a man. (got it?)
2. Prison isn't supposed to be fun and all, a place to get lucky.
3. Men should have no incentive to get to you know,..(the ladies.)
4. Women likewise incarcerated should have no possibility to interact with men.
5. Women prisons should only be secured by other women, mean women thick and taking no shit.
6. The way I see it prisons are almost like sports clubs.
7. Prisoners get way too much luxury, saying that even knowing I have never be in one.
8. They can read, they have a library which makes it some what a book club.
9. I think ALL prisons should have a product they make, they work and get a real small paycheck to buy certain things regulated depending on how they act.
10. Good ones get good stuff, bad ones get bad stuff, easy peasy.
11. There is the problem of wrongful imprisonment, some criminals walk way too soon too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If they have a penis...then yes. If they have had the complete transformation and now have a vagina even though a fake one..no.

No. The ones without the organs need to be sent directly to the permanent prison of Hell... on the Express train.

Forum List

Back