Morgan Stanley Under Fire for Minority-Only Intern Program

Tell me more about white privilege.

I wonder if there are any federal laws about discrimination on the basis of race and sex .

HSBC did that with their Retail division and it was such a disaster that they had to see that division to Citizens Bank.

More division that helps Americas enemies.

Maybe Morgan Stanley should accept investments only from these same demographics. Stand by their ideology the hypocrites.

Why do those who claim not to be racist always feel that people of color are unable to compete on an equal footing with others? Seems they always have to make some exception for give them more?
Why not the best candidate for whatever the job?

So Morgan Stanley is anti-white?

Odd, their BOD only looks to have one token black woman on it.....White-bread as all get out otherwise. Must be a lot of faux "white guilt" going on....While they count their money. ;)

Then again I could not find a pic of their BOD altogether.

Why do those who claim not to be racist always feel that people of color are unable to compete on an equal footing with others? Seems they always have to make some exception for give them more?
Why not the best candidate for whatever the job?
It’s the bigotry of low expectations on the left. I saw a black man begging for money adjacent to the “Help Wanted - $17 to $18/hr to start” at the Target, and remarked to the liberal I was with that he could apply for a job right inside the store. (He’s been at the same spot, begging, for weeks.) She said he probably isn’t able to fill out the application.
…..and she claims Republicans are racist.

It’s the bigotry of low expectations on the left. I saw a black man begging for money adjacent to the “Help Wanted - $17 to $18/hr to start” at the Target, and remarked to the liberal I was with that he could apply for a job right inside the store. (He’s been at the same spot, begging, for weeks.) She said he probably isn’t able to fill out the application.
…..and she claims Republicans are racist.
He could be a felon and can't be hired at that job, there are several factors you are ignorant of while passing judgment

He could be a felon and can't be hired at that job, there are several factors you are ignorant of while passing judgment
That wasn’t the possibility the liberal - with her bigotry of low expectations - gave. She said he probably wasn’t capable of filling out the application! It is the LEFTIST who passed judgement - sees a black guy and figures he‘s semi-literate.

Good attempt at skirting the point while getting your normal leftist dig in, but no go.

There is a major problem with hate and intolerance on the left when a conservative notes how bigoted it is when a Democrat “explains” that a black man isn’t applying for a job (instead of begging in front of the help-wanted poster) because he likely is incapable of filling out a job application - and another leftist comes out to criticize the CONSERVATIVE for passing judgment. Not a word about the Democrat who thinks blacks are so stupid that they can’t complete a job application for a very basic job.

Forum List

Back