Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flood Waters Trap Hikers, Carry Away Cars in Utah; 16 Die

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
A question isn't dishonest. I see you have no opinion on the topic.

your title is a lie and putting a question mark at the end doesn't give you any cover to hide behind...you're exposed....you rejoice at the deaths of children because you can exploit them to make up lies.

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flash floods are dangerous, people are often killed when caught in them. This news report appears to have been posted for no reason other than as an excuse to say something ugly about Mormons.

Flash floods are dangerous, people are often killed when caught in them. This news report appears to have been posted for no reason other than as an excuse to say something ugly about Mormons.

precisely correct...

you're new. Welcome!.....you'll learn the players and their motivations as you continue to visit the site..

your title is a lie and putting a question mark at the end doesn't give you any cover to hide behind...you're exposed....you rejoice at the deaths of children because you can exploit them to make up lies.
They might be better off dead that suffering a lifetime of rape and exploitation.

Warren Jeffs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't try to bluster your way through..your thread title is a lie and merely an excuse to agitate

They might be better off dead that suffering a lifetime of rape and exploitation.

don't try to bluster your way through..your thread title is a lie and merely an excuse to agitate
What part is a lie?

dishonest thread title from a habitually dishonest poster.

I agree with you about this being a dishonest thread title- which is perhaps a first.

Calling it just a question is like saying asking whether Joe is a pedophile is just a 'question'

The tragedy of these kids deaths deserves a thread- not this piece of crap thread.

Your question was an opinion.

From your own citation there was no mention of 'mormon's', nothing about pedophilia, or a pedophilia ring.

All your inventions, intended to provoke, and having nothing to do with the tragedy that happened.

Do you even give a damn that 12 kids died?

Or are you just giggling to yourself hoping that they were Mormons?
(see that is not just a question either)

Your question was an opinion.

From your own citation there was no mention of 'mormon's', nothing about pedophilia, or a pedophilia ring.

All your inventions, intended to provoke, and having nothing to do with the tragedy that happened.

Do you even give a damn that 12 kids died?

Or are you just giggling to yourself hoping that they were Mormons?
(see that is not just a question either)
This is Warren Jeff's family. Warren Jeff is a convicted pedo, currently leading his family from prison.

Perhaps I should have put this in religion and ethics. It is an interesting question if God still flings out retribution.

idiots acting as if Ravi 'doesn't care about' or 'rejoices at the news of' dead children isn't dishonest AT ALL. :uhoh3:

This is Warren Jeff's family. Warren Jeff is a convicted pedo, currently leading his family from prison.

Perhaps I should have put this in religion and ethics. It is an interesting question if God still flings out retribution.

i think mormons believe in that sort if thing, don't they..?

Hey its the kolobian thing for them

maybe it was karma that came back and kicked that pedophile in the ass...

Forum List

Back