Morning in America lol

Well so did all the media...dirty Pub billionaire money and cowardice is everywhere...

Democrat
Haven't heard Debbie Wasserman Schultzs reaction to the mid-terms Franco, have you?

Where is Debbie?

Here she is!
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Is Eating Her Own Words After Midterms
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz So how many times can you repeal O-Care? lol Who'll run the Bengazi hearings? Actually, they don't have any a-holes like Issa in the Senate.

Haven't heard Debbie Wasserman Schultzs reaction to the mid-terms Franco, have you?

Speaking of the blow job girl...

13zuaoj.jpg

I believe that she is FrancoStein's smarter younger sister.... by another father!
When i was drunk i thought she was hot. What the fuck was i thinking? Or drinking.

Well so did all the media...dirty Pub billionaire money and cowardice is everywhere...

Democrat

Where is Debbie?

Here she is!
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Is Eating Her Own Words After Midterms
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz So how many times can you repeal O-Care? lol Who'll run the Bengazi hearings? Actually, they don't have any a-holes like Issa in the Senate.

193298.jpg

And FrancoStein is there!

They don't want to fix a damn thing, chump- the rich get richer, the nonrich get screwed, plenty of cheap illegal labor...life is good...

Now people will see what bs bills the House has been passing....our media suqs. Fox Rush Murdoch Moonie Koch outlets only qualify as bs propaganda, hater dupes..

Nothing new, just more disfunction. Now congress can repeal O-Care 30 more times lol...

Any argument? Just remember we told you so. Idiots lol.

You told us what....you were adopted.

Forum List

Back