Morning Joe skewers gop's MORAL outrage of Trump's racism

did he fart at the beginning of the video? He has a face and a lean..

you do have to wonder, if they thought trump could win would they find a way to excuse his behavior?

Mee Ker is probably making him suck up lots of probiotic yogurt...

White cops and white teachers and judges get this treatment from blacks and white libs all of the time. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

we can't have white cops in our hood...or white cracker teachers in our schools and never go before a white judge...

White cops and white teachers and judges get this treatment from blacks and white libs all of the time. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

we can't have white cops in our hood...or white cracker teachers in our schools and never go before a white judge...

Yeah, blacks and white libs, they're the worst.

Looks like Trump is doubling down in spite of his own campaign.

Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists

Quite the clusterfuck.
George Will: Ryan's msnhood - zip snip de nada

George F. Will: The Price Paul Ryan Has Paid

That's a good read and I can't stand George Will.

This is gut check time for mainstream/establishment, whatever you want to call them Republicans. Do they want to hold their party together for the long run or get buried in the avalanche of Donald Trump's deplorable personality and politics of destruction?

I'm not sure what is going on behind the scenes between Trump and Ryan. I disagree with Ryan on almost everything, but I never took him for a sucker. I'm curious, since Wisconsin went bad for Trump if there is a price for Ryan to pay. How can one sit there and watch Trump all these months, sitting on the fence to all of the sudden decide that Trump is going to change He's not and even if he did how could one forget about all the things he's said? As Will pointed out, he's 69, he is who he is and he's not going to change now. Not for Ryan anyway.

The Judge is with LaRaza Lawyers and he appointed Clinton devotees to argue for the plaintiffs. Makes sense to me that Trump is ratcheting up the heat over this.

The Judge is with LaRaza Lawyers and he appointed Clinton devotees to argue for the plaintiffs. Makes sense to me that Trump is ratcheting up the heat over this.

No, he's not a member of the National Council of La Raza.

He is a member of the California La Raza Lawyers Association which has noting to do with the National Council of La Raza, but I'm sure you won't be able to get past the name.

Last edited:

He is a member of the California La Raza Lawyers Association which has noting to do with the National Council of La Raza, but I'm sure you won't be able to get past the name.

Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons

You might find an argument about morality on the right but you can never make an argument about morality regarding democrat candidates. It must be easy to run on the platform of no morality or family values. Joe knows it.

Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Fine, what was your point in saying "La Raza Lawyers" then? Were you referring to the California lawyers group or the National Council of La Raza that you guys always shit bricks about? They are entirely two separate things.

And what does the judge have to do with the law firm bringing the class action lawsuit?

You might find an argument about morality on the right but you can never make an argument about morality regarding democrat candidates. It must be easy to run on the platform of no morality or family values. Joe knows it.

Thanks Mr. Driveby, comeback when you have a specific point regarding the topic of the thread.

Joe is a lib appeaser. Only Libs watch his show anyway :)

Forum List

Back