Morning Joe's America's conservative A -hole!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How in the hell can he and that dead brained mop Mica compare what Trump is doing, to what democrats have alleged as voter fraud case during elections? The mop read off a list of complaints democrats alleged after elections were over, such as the Gore Bush vote or the many others she listed...do these morons ever and I mean ever stop to think?

First off our complaints come after the fuckin election, not before the damned; as with TRUMP...the whiney little bitch that he is, secondly, Republicans DO CHEAT, ITS IS DOCUMENTED FACT!!

Florida voters after casting thier votes complained bitterly about how the voting ballots were skewed....you pushed a chad for Gore and it was in such a way, that it registered BUSH...that's why it was challenged, Joe and Mica, you stupid fuck nuts....I hate it when they leave important shit like this out!!!

When democrats complain, its because of gerrymandering, its because of polls closing in low income districts to areas far from their homes, its because elderly citizens who've voted for decades are now required to have ID, its because GOP supporters send out bogus election poll locations, its because robo callers are calling Democrats with bogus poll information, its because white men stand guard with guns as poll watchers to intimidate voters, its because Trump is running around the country whining about illegals....who stay so out of the mainstream; ..just to avoid detection....are now voting??? Most Latino's Mr.Dump are conservatives....dumb ass

Like most, I live for the day this election is over and I so hope Trump wins, you white supporters need a rude awakening and if God is just, its time your taught one last lesson on what hate can bring...you are all so over due!!

THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN AMERICA
580845441a00008f205baa32.jpeg

Oh, dear boy, you do so need a hug.

None here for you, I'm afraid. :laugh:
What was never talked about was that back a century ago, the Democrats put a "POLL" tax on blacks to intimidate them from voting republicans.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24
At any means that justify the ends, and the end is for Hillary to become the next Dictator and continue to take America and push it down the toilet. Obama started the fundamental transformation and the liberals know that when Trump wins, their hopes of a Communist America dream will be dashed. That is why they are so fanatical and firebombing, along with voter intimidation attempts on the RNC. They are too stupid to realize that the independents don't like their actions and are moving to vote for Trump and a stable US. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

typical-liberal_thumb.jpg

• Banned

What was never talked about was that back a century ago, the Democrats put a "POLL" tax on blacks to intimidate them from voting republicans.

"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24
At any means that justify the ends, and the end is for Hillary to become the next Dictator and continue to take America and push it down the toilet. Obama started the fundamental transformation and the liberals know that when Trump wins, their hopes of a Communist America dream will be dashed. That is why they are so fanatical and firebombing, along with voter intimidation attempts on the RNC. They are too stupid to realize that the independents don't like their actions and are moving to vote for Trump and a stable US. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

View attachment 94519
I wish when you fuck nuts want to throw out this democratic anti black rhetoric, you mention, just for the sake of putting a little prospective to your rants...that we're TALKING SOUTHERN WHITE MEN...REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION WHERE AND ARE RACIST, PERIOD!!

And just a little foot note on history....it was white women, young white youths old enough to vote and jews.....that took the Democratic party to a social conscious after the Kennedy assassination and got us the vote and civil rights.....just a little knowlege for you loons!!

Florida voters after casting thier votes complained bitterly about how the voting ballots were skewed....you pushed a chad for Gore and it was in such a way, that it registered BUSH...that's why it was challenged, Joe and Mica, you stupid fuck nuts....I hate it when they leave important shit like this out!!!

When democrats complain, its because of gerrymandering, its because of polls closing in low income districts to areas far from their homes, its because elderly citizens who've voted for decades are now required to have ID, its because GOP supporters send out bogus election poll locations, its because robo callers are calling Democrats with bogus poll information, its because white men stand guard with guns as poll watchers to intimidate voters,
Bullshit. Everything you just said. If any of it were true there would be suits and rulings.

• Banned

When democrats complain, its because of gerrymandering, its because of polls closing in low income districts to areas far from their homes, its because elderly citizens who've voted for decades are now required to have ID, its because GOP supporters send out bogus election poll locations, its because robo callers are calling Democrats with bogus poll information, its because white men stand guard with guns as poll watchers to intimidate voters,
Bullshit. Everything you just said. If any of it were true there would be suits and rulings.
Dude, once again, I don't have the energy to educate a moron, but if you so wish, you can google everything I mentioned and know for a fact that most of my accusations were CHALLENGED IN A COURT OF LAW...DUMB WHITE FUCK NUT!!

View attachment 94519
I wish when you fuck nuts want to throw out this democratic anti black rhetoric, you mention, just for the sake of putting a little prospective to your rants...that we're TALKING SOUTHERN WHITE MEN...REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION WHERE AND ARE RACIST, PERIOD!!

And just a little foot note on history....it was white women, young white youths old enough to vote and jews.....that took the Democratic party to a social conscious after the Kennedy assassination and got us the vote and civil rights.....just a little knowlege for you loons!!
Republicans voted for it and many Dems blocked it. Sorry, thems the facts.

Dude, once again, I don't have the energy to educate a moron, but if you so wish, you can google everything I mentioned and know for a fact that most of my accusations were CHALLENGED IN A COURT OF LAW...DUMB WHITE FUCK NUT!!
Where's the ruling that backs you up? And no, I don't do lazy people's work for them, sorry.

View attachment 94519

Did you know that those Southern White Men were the fathers of George McGovern, Al Gore and Bill Clinton? Those same men were Senator Robert Byrd and Woodrow Wilson? Want to continue on the history lesson of the Truth of the Southern White Democrat Men who wore White and killed blacks and white republicans?

I remember that the NBPP and BLM are strong arms of the Democrat Party, are they southern and white?
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.
Only the racist Eric Holder never went through with the prosecution and allowed the criminals to walk. When Trump win, there will be a lot of charges brought to those who have broken the law, are you one also?

View attachment 94519

Republicans voted for it and many Dems blocked it. Sorry, thems the facts.
Since blacks were not APART OF THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE BACK THEN, WHY WOULD I CELEBRATE ANY PARTY MAKING DECISIONS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY OR MY PEOPLE....WE WEREN'T THERE, FOOL!! SO WHETHER OR NOT A RED WHITE BLUE MF' VOTED FOR ANYTHING FOR ME AND MY PEOPLE, WE WEREN'T IN WASHINGTON AND WE COULDN'T VOTE IN LOCAL SHIT....

View attachment 94519

Did you know that those Southern White Men were the fathers of George McGovern, Al Gore and Bill Clinton? Those same men were Senator Robert Byrd and Woodrow Wilson? Want to continue on the history lesson of the Truth of the Southern White Democrat Men who wore White and killed blacks and white republicans?

I remember that the NBPP and BLM are strong arms of the Democrat Party, are they southern and white?
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.
Only the racist Eric Holder never went through with the prosecution and allowed the criminals to walk. When Trump win, there will be a lot of charges brought to those who have broken the law, are you one also?
If you really want to go there.....it was lazy good for nothing as you people say, BLACK WOMEN that raised white children, cooked and cleaned your homes and taught white mops how to be lazy good for nothing domestic bitches!!

Forum List

Back