Morning Mix Oregon man breaks woman’s arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say

Had an armed driver stop a road rage incident in my county not long ago.
Man shot in Fridley during apparent road rage incident, police say
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIABAC&usg=AOvVaw1g2MfxZFRLDbCOxPZnBesk
Latest is no charges filed against shooter.

There was a case in Dallas of a guy who followed a driver and started beating the h ell out of him in his car, but the driver was armed and shot the dude, possibly saving his own life.

I tried to Google it but it is an apparently common thing now, lol.
Yup..my personal all time favorite:

Man released after road rage death killed by motorist

"A man who had recently been released from prison after serving time for a road rage killing has been shot and killed during another road rage encounter in Florida.
Col. Donna Luscynski of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office tells local media the incident occurred Wednesday morning in Plant City. She says 40-year-old Gary Lynn Durham stopped his pickup truck, got out and approached the motorist behind him. An argument escalated between the two.

Investigators say the car's driver, 42-year-old Robert Padgett, warned Durham before he pulled out a gun and shot him.

Paramedics arrived to find Padgett giving CPR to Durham, but Durham later died.

Durham had recently been released from prison for the 2001 killing of 48-year-old Timothy Gibbs in another road rage incident.

Luscynski says Padgett is cooperating with law enforcement and will not be arrested."

Oregon man breaks woman’s arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say

Road rage--we all do it---but is it worth it? This man lived out a fantasy many of us have had--now he's probably going to prison.

"Traffic was heavy as the couple made their way home from the carnival at about 8 p.m. Friday, Stackhouse said in an interview with The Washington Post. At the wheel of her brand new Kia Soul, the 34-year-old woman tried maneuvering through the cars to find a space to merge onto the road. She tried squeezing in the space in front of a black Toyota truck, and the driver, Barbeau, became infuriated, Stackhouse said.

Barbeau gunned the Toyota’s engine, scooting forward in an attempt to force Stackhouse back, she said. But she pulled in front of him anyway.

Barbeau started yelling, flipping her off and flashing his lights, Stackhouse said. About a half block down the road, Stackhouse came to a crosswalk and stopped her car. Barbeau stepped out of his truck and started walking toward Stackhouse and Mann, 26, who was in the passenger’s seat, but Stackhouse drove off, she said.

Reaching a roundabout a half mile later, Barbeau was tailgating Stackhouse so closely that she could no longer see his headlights or license plate. “I really thought he was about to rear end me,” she said. So she decided to pull over to let him pass.

But instead of passing, Barbeau slammed on his brakes. He stepped out of his truck and punched the back window of Stackhouse’s Kia, shattering the glass, she said. He punched out the driver’s side taillight. Then, he attacked Stackhouse, Bend police said.

While Stackhouse’s door was locked, her window was rolled down. Barbeau, Stackhouse said, reached into the window, grabbed her right arm, twisted it and broke it. He punched her in the face, breaking her glasses. Mann stepped out of the car and approached Barbeau to try to protect Stackhouse. But he threw Mann to the ground, where she hit her head and was knocked her unconscious, Stackhouse and authorities said."
We don't all do it.

I have never been involved in a road rage incident.

Oregon man breaks woman’s arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say

Road rage--we all do it---but is it worth it? This man lived out a fantasy many of us have had--now he's probably going to prison.

"Traffic was heavy as the couple made their way home from the carnival at about 8 p.m. Friday, Stackhouse said in an interview with The Washington Post. At the wheel of her brand new Kia Soul, the 34-year-old woman tried maneuvering through the cars to find a space to merge onto the road. She tried squeezing in the space in front of a black Toyota truck, and the driver, Barbeau, became infuriated, Stackhouse said.

Barbeau gunned the Toyota’s engine, scooting forward in an attempt to force Stackhouse back, she said. But she pulled in front of him anyway.

Barbeau started yelling, flipping her off and flashing his lights, Stackhouse said. About a half block down the road, Stackhouse came to a crosswalk and stopped her car. Barbeau stepped out of his truck and started walking toward Stackhouse and Mann, 26, who was in the passenger’s seat, but Stackhouse drove off, she said.

Reaching a roundabout a half mile later, Barbeau was tailgating Stackhouse so closely that she could no longer see his headlights or license plate. “I really thought he was about to rear end me,” she said. So she decided to pull over to let him pass.

But instead of passing, Barbeau slammed on his brakes. He stepped out of his truck and punched the back window of Stackhouse’s Kia, shattering the glass, she said. He punched out the driver’s side taillight. Then, he attacked Stackhouse, Bend police said.

While Stackhouse’s door was locked, her window was rolled down. Barbeau, Stackhouse said, reached into the window, grabbed her right arm, twisted it and broke it. He punched her in the face, breaking her glasses. Mann stepped out of the car and approached Barbeau to try to protect Stackhouse. But he threw Mann to the ground, where she hit her head and was knocked her unconscious, Stackhouse and authorities said."
We don't all do it.

I have never been involved in a road rage incident.
I guess i meant we've all felt the frustration of confronting bad drivers..they scare us and fear is turned into anger. But most sane people...take a deep breath and go on about their day.

Yeah this animal needs to be locked up in prison, those are his people and that is his place in life. What a POS.

Bitch shouldn't have cut him off! Maybe she learned her lesson. Sucks he will go to jail for teaching this moron a lesson.
Nope...it's great that his fat ass will now get to walk the big yard...and explain to Bubba about his alt/right views.
Oh so because he is white is Alt Right now? Dumbest thing I have heard today.
Oh dykes as well! Tack on a hate crime enhancement it is a libtard bastion!
Nope...but I hope some fool gets out of his truck and tries to attack me--I'll fill his ass full of holes. Best cure for road rage I can think of. Share the road..and remember..a truck is not an extension of your personality..it's just a means to get from point A to point B--alive.
So you would have shot the dyke for cutting you off? I wouldn't have shot them,I would have scared the shit out of them. I followed an asshole all the way home once for pissing me off when I was driving my SUV....another sack of shit tried to fuck with me when I refused to let a coon and his white slut across in front of me at WalMart...something about being 6 foot 4 and 250 plus pounds tends to make people think twice.

You really are seriously sick. Drivers are supposed to be courteous on the road and let people in when traffic is backed up and a car is trying to merge in. A "coon and his white slut"??? This Barbeau, and you, are the reason that this country is going down the toilet. You must have been raised in a barn and never taught anything.

Had an armed driver stop a road rage incident in my county not long ago.
Man shot in Fridley during apparent road rage incident, police say
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIABAC&usg=AOvVaw1g2MfxZFRLDbCOxPZnBesk
Latest is no charges filed against shooter.

There was a case in Dallas of a guy who followed a driver and started beating the h ell out of him in his car, but the driver was armed and shot the dude, possibly saving his own life.

I tried to Google it but it is an apparently common thing now, lol.
Yup..my personal all time favorite:

Man released after road rage death killed by motorist

"A man who had recently been released from prison after serving time for a road rage killing has been shot and killed during another road rage encounter in Florida.
Col. Donna Luscynski of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office tells local media the incident occurred Wednesday morning in Plant City. She says 40-year-old Gary Lynn Durham stopped his pickup truck, got out and approached the motorist behind him. An argument escalated between the two.

Investigators say the car's driver, 42-year-old Robert Padgett, warned Durham before he pulled out a gun and shot him.

Paramedics arrived to find Padgett giving CPR to Durham, but Durham later died.

Durham had recently been released from prison for the 2001 killing of 48-year-old Timothy Gibbs in another road rage incident.

Luscynski says Padgett is cooperating with law enforcement and will not be arrested."
Just Darwin at work, cleaning the gene pool.

Bitch shouldn't have cut him off! Maybe she learned her lesson. Sucks he will go to jail for teaching this moron a lesson.

Hopefully, jail and anger management classes will teach him an even more important lesson than she got.
Unfortunately he will end up in jail over these 2 inconsiderate bitches.

Nope...it's great that his fat ass will now get to walk the big yard...and explain to Bubba about his alt/right views.
Nope...but I hope some fool gets out of his truck and tries to attack me--I'll fill his ass full of holes. Best cure for road rage I can think of. Share the road..and remember..a truck is not an extension of your personality..it's just a means to get from point A to point B--alive.
So you would have shot the dyke for cutting you off? I wouldn't have shot them,I would have scared the shit out of them. I followed an asshole all the way home once for pissing me off when I was driving my SUV....another sack of shit tried to fuck with me when I refused to let a coon and his white slut across in front of me at WalMart...something about being 6 foot 4 and 250 plus pounds tends to make people think twice.

You really are seriously sick. Drivers are supposed to be courteous on the road and let people in when traffic is backed up and a car is trying to merge in. A "coon and his white slut"??? This Barbeau, and you, are the reason that this country is going down the toilet. You must have been raised in a barn and never taught anything.

Lol. No. IF you want in you use a turn signal and WAIT for someone to let you in. I use that tactic ALL THE TIME especially when I am in a town I am not used to and I am in the wrong lane and people use it on me as well and usually I let them in but if you just cut me off or butt in then nope...gonna be problems. This country is going down the toilet due to cultural marxism and its adherents like you. You want to turn this country into something it NEVER was and NEVER intended to be and I won't let it be. I would rather destroy the entire country than let you bastards take it over.

He can't help it...he's a trumpanzee sheeple.

Hopefully, jail and anger management classes will teach him an even more important lesson than she got.

Lol. No. IF you want in you use a turn signal and WAIT for someone to let you in. I use that tactic ALL THE TIME especially when I am in a town I am not used to and I am in the wrong lane and people use it on me as well and usually I let them in but if you just cut me off or butt in then nope...gonna be problems. This country is going down the toilet due to cultural marxism and its adherents like you. You want to turn this country into something it NEVER was and NEVER intended to be and I won't let it be. I would rather destroy the entire country than let you bastards take it over.

Sorry bud

not something only women do.

I've been 'edged out' by man and women alike....

Never had the urge to follow them and beat the crap out of them.

man needs help

Sorry bud

man needs help
Oh I know its not just women...here its either DUMB women or just asshole guys...I don't mind screwing my car up but I LOVE when you get some rich asshole in their new car trying to fuck with ya....its hilarious...they don't want that thing messed up so they eventually wise up and behave. If people would just use common sense and some manners this stuff wouldn't happen! I put a turn signal on and wait until someone lets me in....I do the same for others 99% of the time.

Sorry bud

man needs help
Oh I know its not just women...here its either DUMB women or just asshole guys...I don't mind screwing my car up but I LOVE when you get some rich asshole in their new car trying to fuck with ya....its hilarious...they don't want that thing messed up so they eventually wise up and behave. If people would just use common sense and some manners this stuff wouldn't happen! I put a turn signal on and wait until someone lets me in....I do the same for others 99% of the time.

Bud, the only thing you're doing is pointing out what an asshole the attacker was

Sorry bud

man needs help

Bud, the only thing you're doing is pointing out what an asshole the attacker was
He slightly overreacted. Course these 2 idiots probably think since they are apart of the leftist protected class they can do whatever they want,probably saw it was a male and decided to piss him off on purpose. I don't feel sorry for them.

Sorry bud

man needs help

He slightly overreacted. Course these 2 idiots probably think since they are apart of the leftist protected class they can do whatever they want,probably saw it was a male and decided to piss him off on purpose. I don't feel sorry for them.

slightly?

stop bothering me.

I talked to my Son in law, an Idaho State Police LT. about the proper way to deal with this scenario.

He says...when you're being followed..call 911..tell them your location..drive around until the police arrive. Let them take it from there--it helps if you can get some video..but don't compromise yourself getting it. Get the license numbers of other cars that may notice the altercation..good witnesses mean a better chance of conviction.

Often when the road-rager sees the video being taken..he breaks it off...and runs.

Sorry bud

man needs help

slightly?

stop bothering me.
Yep slightly. Yelling is cool,following them and scaring them is cool but just leave it at that. Let the dykes go be dykes....no reason to end up in jail for that trash.

Sorry bud

man needs help

slightly?

stop bothering me.
Yep slightly. Yelling is cool,following them and scaring them is cool but just leave it at that. Let the dykes go be dykes....no reason to end up in jail for that trash.

the trash is what ended up in jail.

You are hilarious! "Cultural marxism"??? LOL. I'm just an ordinary person. You, however, are a pig who just parrots what some moron like alex jones tells you to say. People like you are pathetic.

You are hilarious! "Cultural marxism"??? LOL. I'm just an ordinary person. You, however, are a pig who just parrots what some moron like alex jones tells you to say. People like you are pathetic.
No you are a soldier for the leftist unAmerican anti white politicians and donors who want to push their cultural marxist agenda. I don't listen to or read Alex Jones I think he is an idiot and a cuck who refuses to name the true enemy!

Forum List

Back