Morning Mix Oregon man breaks woman’s arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say

Oregon man breaks woman’s arm, knocks out her fiancee in road rage attack, police say

Road rage--we all do it---but is it worth it? This man lived out a fantasy many of us have had--now he's probably going to prison.

"Traffic was heavy as the couple made their way home from the carnival at about 8 p.m. Friday, Stackhouse said in an interview with The Washington Post. At the wheel of her brand new Kia Soul, the 34-year-old woman tried maneuvering through the cars to find a space to merge onto the road. She tried squeezing in the space in front of a black Toyota truck, and the driver, Barbeau, became infuriated, Stackhouse said.

Barbeau gunned the Toyota’s engine, scooting forward in an attempt to force Stackhouse back, she said. But she pulled in front of him anyway.

Barbeau started yelling, flipping her off and flashing his lights, Stackhouse said. About a half block down the road, Stackhouse came to a crosswalk and stopped her car. Barbeau stepped out of his truck and started walking toward Stackhouse and Mann, 26, who was in the passenger’s seat, but Stackhouse drove off, she said.

Reaching a roundabout a half mile later, Barbeau was tailgating Stackhouse so closely that she could no longer see his headlights or license plate. “I really thought he was about to rear end me,” she said. So she decided to pull over to let him pass.

But instead of passing, Barbeau slammed on his brakes. He stepped out of his truck and punched the back window of Stackhouse’s Kia, shattering the glass, she said. He punched out the driver’s side taillight. Then, he attacked Stackhouse, Bend police said.

While Stackhouse’s door was locked, her window was rolled down. Barbeau, Stackhouse said, reached into the window, grabbed her right arm, twisted it and broke it. He punched her in the face, breaking her glasses. Mann stepped out of the car and approached Barbeau to try to protect Stackhouse. But he threw Mann to the ground, where she hit her head and was knocked her unconscious, Stackhouse and authorities said."
Bitch shouldn't have cut him off! Maybe she learned her lesson. Sucks he will go to jail for teaching this moron a lesson.

Hopefully, jail and anger management classes will teach him an even more important lesson than she got.
Unfortunately he will end up in jail over these 2 inconsiderate bitches.
Nope...it's great that his fat ass will now get to walk the big yard...and explain to Bubba about his alt/right views.
Oh so because he is white is Alt Right now? Dumbest thing I have heard today.
Nope...but I hope some fool gets out of his truck and tries to attack me--I'll fill his ass full of holes. Best cure for road rage I can think of. Share the road..and remember..a truck is not an extension of your personality..it's just a means to get from point A to point B--alive.
So you would have shot the dyke for cutting you off? I wouldn't have shot them,I would have scared the shit out of them. I followed an asshole all the way home once for pissing me off when I was driving my SUV....another sack of shit tried to fuck with me when I refused to let a coon and his white slut across in front of me at WalMart...something about being 6 foot 4 and 250 plus pounds tends to make people think twice.

You really are seriously sick. Drivers are supposed to be courteous on the road and let people in when traffic is backed up and a car is trying to merge in. A "coon and his white slut"??? This Barbeau, and you, are the reason that this country is going down the toilet. You must have been raised in a barn and never taught anything.

Lol. No. IF you want in you use a turn signal and WAIT for someone to let you in. I use that tactic ALL THE TIME especially when I am in a town I am not used to and I am in the wrong lane and people use it on me as well and usually I let them in but if you just cut me off or butt in then nope...gonna be problems. This country is going down the toilet due to cultural marxism and its adherents like you. You want to turn this country into something it NEVER was and NEVER intended to be and I won't let it be. I would rather destroy the entire country than let you bastards take it over.

You are hilarious! "Cultural marxism"??? LOL. I'm just an ordinary person. You, however, are a pig who just parrots what some moron like alex jones tells you to say. People like you are pathetic.
No you are a soldier for the leftist unAmerican anti white politicians and donors who want to push their cultural marxist agenda. I don't listen to or read Alex Jones I think he is an idiot and a cuck who refuses to name the true enemy!

think he is an idiot and a cuck who refuses to name the true enemy!

Maybe he doesn't know your name?

Meh...
I've seen douche driving from every race, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, believers to non believers, from the dick with the smokestack pickup to the pathetic Prius with Coexist on back.

Stupidity and rudeness never discriminates.

I love how they make like the woman was acting like an innocent angel through all of this.

I talked to my Son in law, an Idaho State Police LT. about the proper way to deal with this scenario.

He says...when you're being followed..call 911..tell them your location..drive around until the police arrive. Let them take it from there--it helps if you can get some video..but don't compromise yourself getting it. Get the license numbers of other cars that may notice the altercation..good witnesses mean a better chance of conviction.

Often when the road-rager sees the video being taken..he breaks it off...and runs.
Follow the Russian example and get a dash cam. Then behave yourself.

I talked to my Son in law, an Idaho State Police LT. about the proper way to deal with this scenario.

He says...when you're being followed..call 911..tell them your location..drive around until the police arrive. Let them take it from there--it helps if you can get some video..but don't compromise yourself getting it. Get the license numbers of other cars that may notice the altercation..good witnesses mean a better chance of conviction.

Often when the road-rager sees the video being taken..he breaks it off...and runs.
Love watching those videos on You Tube.
My favorite part is when they swear in Russian. Don't understand what they are saying, but any driver can relate.

Love watching those videos on You Tube.
My favorite part is when they swear in Russian. Don't understand what they are saying, but any driver can relate.

Why Almost Everyone in Russia Has a Dash Cam

Forum List

Back