Moscow is repopulating Ukranien Mariupol with Muslim migrants from central Asia " apartments and houses are being prepared, the "abandoned property"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Pushed Ukrainians out - basically ethnic cleansing, Moscow ulus will pay for it !

Moscow is repopulating Ukranien Mariupol with Muslim migrants from central Asia " apartments and houses are being prepared for these new settlers through the "abandoned property" procedure."

mariupollfkht.jpg

He has to, since the population of Crimea dropped after its pre-conquest level, as all those 'native Russians' abandoned it. The GDP of the region dropped to 30% of its former productivity. They will do the same to the Ukraine and the rest of their conquests if they're allowed to keep up their imperialism. Nothing left to plunder in Crimea, so he needs more loot.

Pushed Ukrainians out - basically ethnic cleansing, Moscow ulus will pay for it !

Moscow is repopulating Ukranien Mariupol with Muslim migrants from central Asia " apartments and houses are being prepared for these new settlers through the "abandoned property" procedure."

[
It's permanent now.

The Ukraine could have had a peace deal with Russia back in April 22, but it bowed to US demands for war.

It's permanent now.
sure ivan ))

He has to, since the population of Crimea dropped after its pre-conquest level, as all those 'native Russians' abandoned it. The GDP of the region dropped to 30% of its former productivity. They will do the same to the Ukraine and the rest of their conquests if they're allowed to keep up their imperialism. Nothing left to plunder in Crimea, so he needs more loot.

Does Europa not the same?
Deadly quackzine for own populations, Muslims for empty houses

Does Europa not the same?
No, Ivan we dont fight imperialistic Asiatic Jihad against the White Europeans like you do
any comment on this ?

Even Clown Puppet Z has given up the absurd idea of invading Russian Crimea .

Wakeup Nazi TitLoser.

Stop being as serial Tit and a serial Loser .

Slavic countries have been and continue to be some of the most prejudiced in the world. Romanian immigrants, Russian immigrants and even Hungarian immigrants all face severe discrimination by moving into the area.

Those Asians don't stand a chance....generally speaking they tend to be much smaller physically than the Slavics....and that matters a lot in that section of the world.

Those Asians don't stand a chance....generally speaking they tend to be much smaller physically than the Slavics....and that matters a lot in that section of the world.
they are not for long in Ukraine, we ´d use them against Moscow impelrism

ps

they are not for long in Ukraine, we ´d use them against Moscow impelrism

ps

War gets strange....
No matter what it causes injury to all participants.
I once visited the WWII museum in New Orleans. I looked at the old stuff....but what was the most fascinating to me was the stories of the men who fought. Both during and especially after. I know my grandfather's story of how he got enrolled, what he did when he served, and his life afterwards.

War is brutally ugly. It requires too much hate of the participants to ever be "right" again. We aren't emotionally capable of being the same after a war like this or any war. But it doesn't stop the participants from desperately trying.

Forum List

Back