Moscow proposes physical flogging of disobedient Muscovites, question to our The far-left & right RADICALS (including MAGA ). Do you support physica

Do you support physical flogging of disobedient Americans - political opponents?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Moscow proposes physical flogging of disobedient Muscovites, question to our The far-left & right RADICALS (including MAGA ). Do you support physical flogging of disobedient Americans - your political opponents, if yes, why ?​

Dang, Muscovite imperial media (RT) is like the worst form of cancer. Sralin is alive and well in that wretched land (empire )....
still, Do you support physical flogging of disobedient Americans - your political opponents, if yes, why ?

I lived in Egypt for a few years as an American expat, when Mubarak was in power, back in the early 2000s. Back then it was common for cops to rough up prisoners, and then let them go (shop llifters, people smoking hashish, marijuana..etc). Hey, if I have a choice between spending a month, or six months, in the county Jail, or getting a good whipping for a few minutes and then being released without a criminal record, I would prefer the whipping. Cultures that impose corporeal punishment on wrong-doers, often have small prison inmate populations. Only those who commit serious felonies, like rape, murder, and dealing hard narcotics, go to prison. Corporeal punishment is better.

Ukraine just purposely killed Russian kids with American missiles....
WW3 here we come....

I lived in Egypt for a few years as an American expat, when Mubarak was in power, back in the early 2000s. Back then it was common for cops to rough up prisoners, and then let them go (shop llifters, people smoking hashish, marijuana..etc). Hey, if I have a choice between spending a month, or six months, in the county Jail, or getting a good whipping for a few minutes and then being released without a criminal record, I would prefer the whipping. Cusingltures that impose corporeal punishment on wrong-doers, often have small prison inmate populations. Only those who commit serious felonies, like rape, murder, and dealing hard narcotics, go to prison. Corporeal punishment is better.
Singapore comes to mind.

Ukraine just purposely killed Russian kids with American missiles....

If you are pro- 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Moscow you are anti-humanity...

1689385895325.png

Forum List

Back