Moscow Suffers MASSIVE Losses in Vuhledar -- Over 30 Vehicles Confirmed Lost I regular updates

looks Ivan is finished , defiantly Ivan´s new mood is a product of this rapport , do you agree ?

Sure, he is draining his bank account....the pipelines aren't providing enough money. He has options yet...like draining the Plutocrats one at a time for their resources....

Then there's robbing Crimea and other annexed nations....they have banks with funds and resources. Nothing like Scraping out EVERY Prison possible.

And since Azerbaijan has been bombing Iran with Israeli made drones....Putin's supply of munitions variety is getting tighter and tighter. So he has gone to Africa to the usual suspects for weapons. But they want money too....

China has been selling Russia a few supplies at higher prices but nothing that can be stamped "Made in China".

And a few Republican corporations have been deliberately selling to shell companies to bypass the embargo....they probably won't get much other than a hand slap if that.

Sure, he is draining his bank account....the pipelines aren't providing enough money. He has options yet...like draining the Plutocrats one at a time for their resources....

Then there's robbing Crimea and other annexed nations....they have banks with funds and resources. Nothing like Scraping out EVERY Prison possible.

And since Azerbaijan has been bombing Iran with Israeli made drones....Putin's supply of munitions variety is getting tighter and tighter. So he has gone to Africa to the usual suspects for weapons. But they want money too....

China has been selling Russia a few supplies at higher prices but nothing that can be stamped "Made in China".

And a few Republican corporations have been deliberately selling to shell companies to bypass the embargo....they probably won't get much other than a hand slap if that.
AND MORE "
Sergei Markov, a key ally to CZAR Vladimir Putin.

As the Russia-Ukraine war approaches its one-year mark later this month, Russia has struggled to achieve substantial goals against Ukraine, despite the vast size of its military. ."

and

Ukrainian soldiers train with Western ex-military at a secret base near Kharkiv :thup:

Last edited:
AND MORE "
Sergei Markov, a key ally to CZAR Vladimir Putin.

As the Russia-Ukraine war approaches its one-year mark later this month, Russia has struggled to achieve substantial goals against Ukraine, despite the vast size of its military. ."

Newsweek is one of those Western MSMs.....all are reporting the same things. I tend to like balanced news by creating a matrix of sources and trying to find the middle ground.

But Soledar had a shift yesterday with a new push by Ukraine....Wagner group just lost it.

Too fresh of news for most media outlets.

Newsweek is one of those Western MSMs.....all are reporting the same things. I tend to like balanced news by creating a matrix of sources and trying to find the middle ground.
I see your point , this is the best what i found for today , Markov is fascist and closest to pootler adviser

and

I'm thinking that this might be from yesterday's losses at Solidar...solingrad....something like that....

I'm keeping an eye on it all as I have friends in neighboring countries....a few had family in Ukraine. I'm worried for them. Any one of them can be next. Except for the Roma....nobody wants them. LOL.

I'm thinking that this might be from yesterday's losses at Solidar...solingrad....something like that....

I'm keeping an eye on it all as I have friends in neighboring countries....a few had family in Ukraine. I'm worried for them. Any one of them can be next. Except for the Roma....nobody wants them. LOL.

THIS JUST IN: I just got it from a reliable inside source that the US has people on the ground in Ukraine, CIA soldier operatives working with the front line Ukrainian people. But they are operating without uniforms on or even guns! So, if any Russians catch them, they will be classified as spies and not legal combatants and could be shot on sight and there is nothing the USA could do about it without admitting the USA is really in a secret frontal war with Russia all along under the subterfuge of Joe Biden.

, CIA soldier operatives working with the front line Ukrainian people.

just CIA? got any link ? , we need test our regular armies in the front line, Belgium, or Nederlands forgot how to fight the wars, and even US dont know what do when it comes to the large scale artillery duels

Vuhledar -- Tanks and a UR-77​

Vuhledar -- Tanks and a UR-77​

a nice song :

Losses near vuhledar so far : 1X BTR-82A 6X BMP 3 16X BMP 2 5X BMP 1 5X MT-LB 9X T-80BV 3X T-80BVM 3X T-72B Mod. 1989 3X T-72B3 7X T-72B3M Mod. 2016 1X T90A 1X IMR-2 2X UR-77 Note: These are all photographed vehicle losses so there are many more that we haven't seen yet

THIS JUST IN: I just got it from a reliable inside source that the US has people on the ground in Ukraine, CIA soldier operatives working with the front line Ukrainian people. But they are operating without uniforms on or even guns! So, if any Russians catch them, they will be classified as spies and not legal combatants and could be shot on sight and there is nothing the USA could do about it without admitting the USA is really in a secret frontal war with Russia all along under the subterfuge of Joe Biden.

Isn't it an open secret. that latest since Feb. 2022 - special forces of NATO members e.g. British SAS, SEALS, other US spec.ops, that had been operating within Ukraine in the previous years, are also involved in front-line activities - not just back home or in Ukraine on some training grounds. Independent of CIA and like wise operators from other NATO countries.
It would be far off to expect - that any Ukraine war-supporting nation would ignore a chance to "gain practical experience" in the field. or that Ukraine's armed forces (especially their spec. forces), are simply trained via theoretic and simulated application methods, in some school class.

Until today - the German public in general is poorly to zero informed about German special forces being in Afghanistan from day one of the initial US lead operation.

Forum List

Back