Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

as close as it can be.

You could have stopped there ...It is as close as it can be ... And that's still far, far, far away.
America with all its faults and injustices will still be better ... By far.

Russian withdrawal war orderly, long enough and Russian allies staying in power for many years there. If Russia helped that Afghani government with diesel there might be the same pro-Soviet power there by now..

no comparison with shameful and sneaky retreat of the US, with loyal Afghanis falling from plane's wheels..

so, we dod not win that war, but we were not defeated. The US was defeatrd.

And if frogs had wings they could fly.

You could have stopped there ...It is as close as it can be ... And that's still far, far, far away.
America with all its faults and injustices will still be better ... By far.

we will see it this or next year.
maximum - 2024, when economic collapse will coinside with political crisis caused by elections.

whoever loses - will not accept results.

because if Democrats lose - too many will go to prison. CIA will better use colored revolutions technology and BLM to topple Republicans.

If Republicans lose - it can only happen if Democrats falsify elections with fake voting by mail. Because economic crisis kills chances of Democrats. Domestic terrorists will take arms and march to Washington :)

a perfect storm. political crises + economic collapse.

I see 2024 as the last year of the US in current form.

But there is a good chance the US will collapse even earlier, if hyperinflation starts.
Most probably next year, but this year has good chances too.

Last edited:
well, if the US is a pooch, it's not mine but Putin's prerogative to decide :)

after all, he proved to be quite inventive, in Crimea, Syria, and this time somewhere, as Ryabkov said, announcing Russian intimidation of the US.

Let us wait, I presume it must happen in January, otherwise what for to demand American rejection immeduately.. :)

Awwww, poor Ivan. Are you still mad about those 200-300 dead Russian mercenaries President Trump killed in Deir al-Zour Province of Syria back in 2018?

They fucked around and found out, didn't they? :laughing0301:

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria (Published 2018)

'A Big Scandal': 200 Russian Mercenaries Reportedly Killed By US Airstrikes in Syria

Russian toll in Syria battle was 300 killed and wounded: sources

they may replace China in the trade with the US, but not replace China in the World trade.

the part of the problem the US has is that since 1945 the US was buying loyalty of its allies via granting them a share in its domestic market, the only not destroyed in WWII.
The US was the World workshop then with >50% share in the World GDP.

But then - Western Germany to counter Eastern Germany as a showcase of capitalism
Japan
South Korea vs. North Korea
China to tear it away from the USSR..
this method comes to an end, now Trump was trying to reverse it, trying to reindustrialize the US

but are you saying Biden will give away another share of US domestic market to some new countries? :)
good luck with it! :)
They will not replace China, because China will replace the US in 3d countries.
They will just eat another piece of US share in the World production.
This will be the last post to you. I’ve reread a few of your posts and you consistently place words where they weren’t to clutter the thread.

Exactly which audience do you think you’re addressing? Russian? Sorry comrade, but you are in the wrong political chat board for such an audience. A few posters on USMB use similar tactics to attempt to change the arguments of their opposition by posting false statements.

The United States remains China’s top consumer base, but your posts do not support that fact. Decent political conversations are honest conversations.

“At the dawn of 2021, many of the predictions around China were largely optimistic as the country had entered a recovery phase sooner than the rest of the world.

Fast forward to 2022, and the predictions are the polar opposite as China faces challenges on a number of fronts. To begin with, there is pessimism around China’s zero-COVID strategy, which even today sees entire cities fall under strict lockdown orders. This strategy has unavoidable economic impacts.”

china's rocky start to 2022

“Secondly, uncertainty around power shortages, a potential housing crisis, and regulatory crackdowns have dampened enthusiasm for the country’s near-term prospects.

Finally, Xi Jinping eliminated term limits on the presidency in 2018, potentially positioning himself to lead China indefinitely. As the Chinese Communist Party’s 20th National Party Congress approaches later in the year, if the country is still on uncertain footing, it could create a tense political atmosphere in Beijing.”
“Finally, it’s worth noting that Australia and New Zealand are regional leaders, and are two of only five nations that are currently in the “free” category of the index.”

Last edited:
ClairH, you made this post to you the last one too, I will not clarify all your mistakes to you :)
but summing up - current inflation in the US in big extent is caused by problems inside China.
more problems in China will kill you with not less success than they may kill China, with that difference that they won't kill China. Xi will strengthen his position and he can afford himself a couple of millions of Chinese to be killed for the sake of stability.

besides, nothing, there is nothing to save the US.
no problems in China, Russia or whoever.

but, there will not be a grace periodfor the US, we will see what Putin does in a week or two and what Western bourses' reaction will be.

it is a zugzwang for the US.

anything it does makes things worse for the US.

we will see it this or next year.
maximum - 2024, when economic collapse will coinside with political crisis caused by elections.

whoever loses - will not accept results.

because if Democrats lose - too many will go to prison. CIA will better use colored revolutions technology and BLM to topple Republicans.

If Republicans lose - it can only happen if Democrats falsify elections with fake voting by mail. Because economic crisis kills chances of Democrats. Domestic terrorists will take arms and march to Washington :)

a perfect storm. political crises + economic collapse.

I see 2024 as the last year of the US in current form.

But there is a good chance the US will collapse even earlier, if hyperinflation starts.
Most probably next year, but this year has good chances too.

Okay Nostradamus Jr. ... :thup:

I'll bet you a beer, that a year from now I will be grilling steaks on the back porch ...
without a care in the world other than how many migratory waterfowl are going to commit suicide the following morning ...
because they are too stupid to figure out it isn't another duck that is making those calls.

There won't be mutual assured destruction, if the Russians destroy 90% of the US nuclear arsenal.
Already discussed in the military forum:
Yeah, you stick with that. LMAO. That's a good 'un.

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

Why? is Russia in charge or something?

Today Russian press has exploded with such quotes of Russian officials.
To say that the tone is super self-confident and super-tough is to say nothing, Russia behaves as if it defeated the US and unconditionally imposes its will on Washington.

Putin has never behaved like this, he is the most caucious person in Russia, most Russians including myself are pissed off with his softnes towards the West.

But, as we saw in Crimea and Syria, Putin is capable of decisive steps.

Russian deputy Minister of foreign affairs Ryabkov said Russia is ready to start intimidating the US.

It seems Putin has an ace in his sleeve which we are going to see in about a week....

Probably we can talk about Russia getting ability of first whiping out strike against the US which the US will not be able to counter.

Anyway, I presume we can congradulate our American friends with American age being over.

you can google translate these, articles

60o7pr.jpg

the West must collect belongings, not money, wrong translation
Putin's, or yours' argument is specious.

It is up to each individual nation where they stand.

Neither Russia, nor the US, has the moral right to dictate terms upon sovereign nations.

Give it up.

Forum List

Back