"Moscow wants a bigger, better civil war in the United States — more than just village idiots storming the Capitol. "

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Of course they do. The Us is the biggest obstacle to their 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 imperialism. That's why they want it destroyed. 'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

ps Well, Muscovites might get to see how this works in their own country soon enough....

Of course they do. The Us is the biggest obstacle to their 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 imperialism. That's why they want it destroyed. 'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.

View attachment 1001891

ps Well, Muscovites might get to see how this works in their own country soon enough....

Yeah no shit. Of course the Russians want a broken USA, doesn't matter who the party is. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover. You'll see the left have been very active to achieve those goals.

Yeah no shit. Of course the Russians want a broken USA, doesn't matter who the party is. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover. You'll see the left have been very active to achieve those goals.
maybe its to Moscow empire to " find out "?

"Village idiots like the Shaman" has a grain of truth to it

View attachment 1001892

putin´s most popular fascist artist , use this name as well. many in USA dont understand, that putin is not just want "wants-a-bigger-better-civil-war-in-the-united-states" but 🇷🇺 they work day and NIGHT ON this scenario . Why US ACCEPT THIS predatory behavior ?

You know that Navalny supported the war in Ukraine, right?
got a link? i dont know and i dont care. HE WAS AN IMPERIALISTS LIKE ALL 🇷🇺Muscovites

the only solution :

"Village idiots like the Shaman" has a grain of truth to it

View attachment 1001892

village idiots like the shaman all the way up through bannon flynn, and stone to the global idiot in chief.

You know that Navalny supported the war in Ukraine, right?
ps full interview. ps Referring to people as "human material" tells you everything you need to know about the 🇷🇺 Muscovite view of the world.

GV6r-01W0AAeCa3

village idiots like the shaman all the way up through bannon flynn, and stone to the global idiot in chief.
Gosh, watching Muscovites talk shows must be like going to a zoo to see 🇷🇺 monkeys throw turds at each other

Forum List

Back