Mosques Protected by Administration When it Comes to Survelliance

I'm not surprised. Terrorists aren't Obama's enemy. Americans are.

Well, maybe America's real problem is people like you.

Not really. Obama's problem is people like him.

What dumbass progs seem to be incapable of comprehending is that Obama is not America. One can be loyal to America but not to Obama.

You idiots really need to realize he's just a man. He's not a god worthy of worship.

Last edited:
Muslims getting special treatment despite the fact that most terrorist attacks are committed by young Muslim males. And then we have the trusted traveler status to anyone traveling from Saudi Arabia. Only Muslims have Obama's trust. The rest of us get spied on like we're enemies.

Requests for such investigations requires the approval of a board the Justice Department calls the Sensitive Operations Review Committee, a secret committee which no one outside the DOJ knows who serves thereupon.

And why is the DOJ disallowing any look into the activities at the very places where terror is born? Because Islamic extremist groups like the Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) have demanded that the U.S. government leave Muslims alone claiming that close scrutiny of Muslims is “racist.”

Of course, Islam is not a “race,” and it makes perfect sense to look closer at the very people whose ideology is responsible for most of the world’s terrorism over the last 100 years, but, hey, it’s raaaacist, right?

As Barack Obama’s administration and his out-of-control secret services harass and surveil innocent Americans, he is allowing terrorists to plan their attacks unmolested in Mosques across the nation.
Obama Doing Surveillance Everywhere —- Except Mosques (Seriously)
Obama Doing Surveillance Everywhere ?- Except Mosques (Seriously) // Mr. Conservative

I just ran across this tale and searched before I posted.

I was going to post this link which, BTW, isn't sourced.
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds

I wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it.

Problem is, your link isn't sourced either, so I don't know if it's strictly a Muslim thing or if the Feds have to steer clear of all faith groups

:eusa_eh:

Muslims getting special treatment despite the fact that most terrorist attacks are committed by young Muslim males. And then we have the trusted traveler status to anyone traveling from Saudi Arabia. Only Muslims have Obama's trust. The rest of us get spied on like we're enemies.

Requests for such investigations requires the approval of a board the Justice Department calls the Sensitive Operations Review Committee, a secret committee which no one outside the DOJ knows who serves thereupon.

And why is the DOJ disallowing any look into the activities at the very places where terror is born? Because Islamic extremist groups like the Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) have demanded that the U.S. government leave Muslims alone claiming that close scrutiny of Muslims is “racist.”

Of course, Islam is not a “race,” and it makes perfect sense to look closer at the very people whose ideology is responsible for most of the world’s terrorism over the last 100 years, but, hey, it’s raaaacist, right?

As Barack Obama’s administration and his out-of-control secret services harass and surveil innocent Americans, he is allowing terrorists to plan their attacks unmolested in Mosques across the nation.
Obama Doing Surveillance Everywhere —- Except Mosques (Seriously)
Obama Doing Surveillance Everywhere ?- Except Mosques (Seriously) // Mr. Conservative

I just ran across this tale and searched before I posted.

I was going to post this link which, BTW, isn't sourced.
Islamic Mosques: Excluded From Surveillance By Feds

I wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it.

Problem is, your link isn't sourced either, so I don't know if it's strictly a Muslim thing or if the Feds have to steer clear of all faith groups

:eusa_eh:

It appears to be an almost verbatim reprint of the IBD editorial I linked back in post 17, which was as far back as I could trace it. That also was unsourced, in fact didn't even have a byline and wasn't easy to find -- it wasn't linked from the OP article.

The IBD page is dated June 12.

Forum List

Back