Mosques Protected by Administration When it Comes to Survelliance

Hang on.

This whole thread is based on an opinion, totally unsupported by any facts at all.
There are no links/references, no testimonies, no written evidence or anything else to support this wild claim.

Hardly worth the bother of arguing about unless someone can link to something with evidence.

This is a common tactic with the idiot end of politics. They have nothing real so they must post total crap in a silly attempt to make their point.

Correct. Both the OP article and the Moonie Times link refer to "an editorial in the IBD", which they don't bother to link. No documentation.

I had to go hunt down the editorial myself inside IBD (it's here) and even then there's still no documentation, no link, no reference to back it up. Nothing whatsoever, just an assertion based on nothing. Ipse dixit.

Ya gotta wonder about people who intentionally live on bullshit. Even easily proven bullshit -- and then don't seem to care that they look like idiots.

:bsflag:

I tried googling Sensitive Operations Review Committee in several iterations, government boards/committees etc. and search terms…

So far I have found-

FBI Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG)

snip-

FBI Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG) This release consists of the October 15, 2011 revision of the DIOG; it was first made on 11/07/2011. This version of the DIOG was revised and updated based on comments and feedback received since the original DIOG was launched in 2008. The changes primarily clarify and enhance the definitions of terms and procedures used in the original DIOG. It also incorporates several older, separate policies that remained in force after the first version of the DIOG went into effect. Training materials based on this 2008 version were previously released and posted on the Vault; these may be found in a separate folder below. Key changes include the following: 1. Advice of rights in connection with operational terrorists inside the US (the Quarles rule). 2. Uniform file review procedures for Assessments and Predicated Investigations. 3. Clarifications and enhanced definitions of terms and procedures described in the original DIOG, including electronic and physical surveillance; Sensitive Investigative Matters, and assessment types. 4. New NSL delegation policy. 5. Creation of the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC), a joint DOJ/FBI committee to review and monitor sensitive activities not within the purview of other oversight committees.6. Allow the use of trash covers to check the credibility of potential informants

FBI ? FBI Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG)

The training guide doesn't yield any information on the committee, which is curious, but may not be open for training purposes as they speak to how or who to send SIM's too, Sensitive Investigative Matters..........

so, the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC) does exist.

You keep your head poked in the sand like that don't surprised when you get poked in your ass.

Right - so by traveling to Islamic countries to see the region for myself I have my head in the sane, while some guy who has never left his own state is well-informed on this issue?

Would you like to explain to me how that makes sense?

Hang on.

This whole thread is based on an opinion, totally unsupported by any facts at all.
There are no links/references, no testimonies, no written evidence or anything else to support this wild claim.

Hardly worth the bother of arguing about unless someone can link to something with evidence.

This is a common tactic with the idiot end of politics. They have nothing real so they must post total crap in a silly attempt to make their point.

Correct. Both the OP article and the Moonie Times link refer to "an editorial in the IBD", which they don't bother to link. No documentation.

I had to go hunt down the editorial myself inside IBD (it's here) and even then there's still no documentation, no link, no reference to back it up. Nothing whatsoever, just an assertion based on nothing. Ipse dixit.

Ya gotta wonder about people who intentionally live on bullshit. Even easily proven bullshit -- and then don't seem to care that they look like idiots.

I tried googling Sensitive Operations Review Committee in several iterations, government boards/committees etc. and search terms…

So far I have found-

snip-

FBI Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG) This release consists of the October 15, 2011 revision of the DIOG; it was first made on 11/07/2011. This version of the DIOG was revised and updated based on comments and feedback received since the original DIOG was launched in 2008. The changes primarily clarify and enhance the definitions of terms and procedures used in the original DIOG. It also incorporates several older, separate policies that remained in force after the first version of the DIOG went into effect. Training materials based on this 2008 version were previously released and posted on the Vault; these may be found in a separate folder below. Key changes include the following: 1. Advice of rights in connection with operational terrorists inside the US (the Quarles rule). 2. Uniform file review procedures for Assessments and Predicated Investigations. 3. Clarifications and enhanced definitions of terms and procedures described in the original DIOG, including electronic and physical surveillance; Sensitive Investigative Matters, and assessment types. 4. New NSL delegation policy. 5. Creation of the Sensitive Operations Review Committee (SORC), a joint DOJ/FBI committee to review and monitor sensitive activities not within the purview of other oversight committees.6. Allow the use of trash covers to check the credibility of potential informants

The training guide doesn't yield any information on the committee, which is curious, but may not be open for training purposes as they speak to how or who to send SIM's too, Sensitive Investigative Matters..........

Nuh UH, it does NOT, you racist doodyhead!!

There, Pogo, I covered for you.

You keep your head poked in the sand like that don't surprised when you get poked in your ass.

Right - so by traveling to Islamic countries to see the region for myself I have my head in the sane, while some guy who has never left his own state is well-informed on this issue?

Would you like to explain to me how that makes sense?

I've traveled to Islamic countries, too, and met many good people who happen to be Muslim.

They can't seem to control their batshit-crazy bloodthirsty brethren, however. How 'bout we stop pretending the crazies don't exist and aren't a threat, mmmkay?

Davemen -

Crazy Muslim people exist and they are a threat. I would never say otherwise.

I would also say that there are crazy Hindu, Buddhist, Athiest and Christian people out there - and they are a threat, too.

I see far more of a link between geographical region and terror than I do religion and terror.

So far I have found-

snip-

Uh yeah, thanks Dave.
Tellya what, don't do me any more favors. You have the voice all wrong. :confused:

Davemen -

I would also say that there are crazy Hindu, Buddhist, Athiest and Christian people out there - and they are a threat, too.

I see far more of a link between geographical region and terror than I do religion and terror.

The connection is much more religion and terror. I'm not sure what geographical region you're talking about but people travel great distances to join these groups and they are funded by groups all over the Arab world.

US Navy -

I refer to both Africa (where we Muslim terror groups in Mali & Nigeria, and Christian ones in Cote D'Ivoire & Uganda) and Asia (Buddhist terror in Sri Lanka & Buddhism, Hindu in India and Sri Lanka).

Terror, it seems to me, is regional.

US Navy -

I refer to both Africa (where we Muslim terror groups in Mali & Nigeria, and Christian ones in Cote D'Ivoire & Uganda) and Asia (Buddhist terror in Sri Lanka & Buddhism, Hindu in India and Sri Lanka).

Terror, it seems to me, is regional.

That's ok. You're allowed to be wrong. And your list is very light on Muslim terror groups. Those are the ones most likely to attack the US and our allies so those are the ones to key on.

Davemen -

Maybe you could find websites that aggregate news stories and provide a running total of the number of deadly terror attacks carried out by Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, and Christians.

Like this one does for Islam:

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Those damn Buddhists, always blowing people up.

Davemen -

Maybe you could find websites that aggregate news stories and provide a running total of the number of deadly terror attacks carried out by Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, and Christians.

Actually I did that not long ago. All I have to do is remember where I put it. I'll get back to you. You know, returning the favor and all.

So far I have found-

snip-

Uh yeah, thanks Dave.
Tellya what, don't do me any more favors. You have the voice all wrong. :confused:
But the content is dead accurate.

Davemen -

Actually I did that not long ago. All I have to do is remember where I put it. I'll get back to you. You know, returning the favor and all.
Bet they don't add up to the number of Islamic attacks.

Well, you see, The Obama administration, as well as John Mccain and other necons, are actualyl WORKING THE WITH AL QUEDA. So the reason they forbid surveillance at these locations, is because they would also be incriminating themselves.

Enjoy slavery!

Jesus wept....I can't think of any worse form of slavery than believing in deranged conspiracy theories.

Our government even admits to working with Al Queda in Syria...

No, they don't.

Jesus wept....I can't think of any worse form of slavery than believing in deranged conspiracy theories.

Our government even admits to working with Al Queda in Syria...

No, they don't.

Choke on this commie bitch

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/syria-al-qaeda-connection/2075323/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/meast/syria-civil-war/

Jihadist Robin Hood? Al Qaeda-linked fighters in Syria seek to change image with social outreach | Fox News

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52154560/...teps-row-between-syrian-iraqi-al-qaeda-wings/

And these are only the MAIN STREAM CORPORATE MEDIA stories, stories we've been trying to break for many months now in the alternate media. Now get ready to dive deep down the rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back