Most Americans Believe Feds Incited Capitol Riot.

MBFCVeryLow.png

RT has the lowest possible factual rating.
Which means its safe to consider everything there to be russian propaganda.

I laugh.

There's hardly any rightists supporting this story from RT! That's a surprise.

But I do have to admit, they sort of got pranked a bit with not being able to agree with the sourcel.
The source was Rasmussen, who's findings typically go against the left narrative, hence why they label is 'right propaganda'. Anything that doesn't fit with the left narrative is 'alt right'. So easy to label things when you own the media, and there are enough stupid people out there to believe what you spout and then continue to repeat it ad nauseum. What's even more amusing is the 1000's of leftist rubes who believe that it was that easy to get into one of (if not the most) secure buildings in the world. But their 'media' tells them that's how it happened, and they don't question it at all since it aligns completely with their bogus political ideology. I'm not sure who is more stupid, the people who willingly walked into the capitol building that day, or the people who believe that it was that easy to get those doors open. Both pretty stupid in my estimation.

The source was Rasmussen, who's findings typically go against the left narrative, hence why they label is 'right propaganda'. Anything that doesn't fit with the left narrative is 'alt right'. So easy to label things when you own the media, and there are enough stupid people out there to believe what you spout and then continue to repeat it ad nauseum. What's even more amusing is the 1000's of leftist rubes who believe that it was that easy to get into one of (if not the most) secure buildings in the world. But their 'media' tells them that's how it happened, and they don't question it at all since it aligns completely with their bogus political ideology. I'm not sure who is more stupid, the people who willingly walked into the capitol building that day, or the people who believe that it was that easy to get those doors open. Both pretty stupid in my estimation.
I didn't realize that all the video we watched on t.v. was fake. That was very clever of the Demonrats!

Forum List

Back