Most Americans Believe Feds Incited Capitol Riot.

I have 11 reactions to my OP, it's still growing, and they appear to be mostly negative.
And I don't know why?

Is it because it referenced RT.com? Those reacting negatively seem to be those who would support the theory that the Feds were heavily involved??

Can somebody tell me if the issue is with RT reporting it?

Or alternatively, can someone who opposes the idea just say so?

This is a thread that's just not dying, and who knows the reason why?

I have 11 reactions to my OP, it's still growing, and they appear to be mostly negative.
And I don't know why?

Is it because it referenced RT.com? Those reacting negatively seem to be those who would support the theory that the Feds were heavily involved??

Can somebody tell me if the issue is with RT reporting it?

Or alternatively, can someone who opposes the idea just say so?

This is a thread that's just not dying, and who knows the reason why?
Probably because you‘re pushing a baseless conspiracy theory.

So Trump cult traitors, when are you going to post any evidence for your loopy claims about undercover FBI agents causing the riot?

The fact that you haven't done so makes everyone correctly assume that you're all lying for the Glory of Fascism again, lying to excuse getting caught committing treason.

And don't lie and say you've shown evidence already. Lies make Baby Jesus cry, and you've all left him bawling.

You know, I wouldn't commit treason just because some random dude yelled for me to commit treason. Trump cult traitors seem to be admitting what easily-manipulated sheep they all are.
They're still waiting for Gymeeeeeeey to come thru for them with his fake whistleblowers.

These people will never learn. It's laughable.

Probably because you‘re pushing a baseless conspiracy theory.
You missed the point. Most of the 11 own the theory stated by RT, and that's what makes it so confusing! Oh well, it's for me to sit back and enjoy.

There has already been SO FRIGGIN' MUCH already posted - to include photos, videos, testimony, and the actual report citing the FBI'S, ATF's, DHS', DOJ's - federal, DC, and local politicians and law enforcement FAILURE to prevent J6 as well as their launching mortar, tear gas, rubber bullet, tazer, and baton attacks without warning on the protestors, all posted again and again throughout multiple threads on this subject ...

SO much so that your asking / demanding people to provide it to you again NOW makes you look like a 'drive-by/rubber-neck' snowflake retard.

A 'drive-by/rubber-neck' snowflake retard' is a leftist reality-denying snowflake so stupid / stubborn that NORMAL people just want to slow down and gawk at them as they pass by, as many people do when passing a bad traffic accident.
Well why isn't Gymeeeeeeeey bringing this up instead of featuring fake whistleblowers wasting everyone's time blowing smoke up your asses?

Oh wait, it's coming! Just like Dotard's reinstatement, right?

Yup. I guessed it was Rasmussen as soon as I saw it was a Russian TV article. They wouldn't quote a real pollster.
I think all the confusion is the result of the 11 (so far) thinking that it's my theory? It's not of course.

I've never had 10 different members reactions to my post before.

Are they seconding your reaction in that it's such a silly idea?
Or something else that's rocked 10 boats?
Haven't been reading really. I personally just automatically reject anything from Russia Today, or Sputnik as they are both arms of the Russian Government, that I learned to never trust, all the way back to my days as a small child, being taught to hide under a desk in case the Russian asshole sent a nuke from Cuba. Rasmussen is usually leaning to the Right, as was particularly evident during the trump/hillary race as well as trump approval polls while in office. I take their polls with a grain of salt, knowing from stats in college and polls I had to create, how easy it is for bias to play a part, due to sample and wording of questions, even when trying to avoid it.

Is this more Russian propaganda against Biden and the Democrats, or is it in fact Russia getting ahead of the curve, to the true facts?

At some point you ppl just need to come out and admit how much you'd rather the US just be more like Russia and stop with these games.

At some point you ppl just need to come out and admit how much you'd rather the US just be more like Russia and stop with these games.
I did years ago. It's America that's been starting wars continuously since the end of WW2.

Both China and Russia have been peaceful non-aggression nations.

Haven't been reading really. I personally just automatically reject anything from Russia Today, or Sputnik as they are both arms of the Russian Government, that I learned to never trust, all the way back to my days as a small child, being taught to hide under a desk in case the Russian asshole sent a nuke from Cuba. Rasmussen is usually leaning to the Right, as was particularly evident during the trump/hillary race as well as trump approval polls while in office. I take their polls with a grain of salt, knowing from stats in college and polls I had to create, how easy it is for bias to play a part, due to sample and wording of questions, even when trying to avoid it.
I guess you might be saying that their poll was a silly idea?

But then the reactions I got were all negative and that's contrary to the agenda of those 11 or 12 that have reacted so far. Never mind, it's no important to me why they appear to be confused.

I guess you might be saying that their poll was a silly idea?

But then the reactions I got were all negative and that's contrary to the agenda of those 11 or 12 that have reacted so far. Never mind, it's no important to me why they appear to be confused.
I just don't trust how carried out, and doubt the accuracy of assumptions based on it.

I just don't trust how carried out, and doubt the accuracy of assumptions based on it.
I can't argue with 'how carried out' either my friend.

Whatever? I'm just not sure whether or not 60% of Americans buy into the theory that the Feds (police) set it all up?

I think the best I can do now is try to find a US media link that says about the same thing.
Or you could close this thread for me?

Forum List

Back