Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7 (& before '48)

by that logic an oppressed group will have no place to live. Instead of living as wandering victims, Jews want to live someplace and be left alone. Barring that, Jews just want to be able to defend themselves, a right that other people have.
Then they should find a place where no one lives, and not steal the land of people who were already there.

Then they should find a place where no one lives, and not steal the land of people who were already there.
Where no one lives? So you would say that Jews should all move to the wilds of the arctic circle? And if anyone moves in there afterwards and hates Jews, Jews should move again?

Remember, Jews lived in the Israel region from way back but were kicked out. You are rewarding the aggressors. Some Jews continued to live in the region, without any break even while all those around them moved in and out, won and lost. The Jews remained.

Also remember that other Jews moved back to a region which was very under populated and undeveloped - look at pictures of what Tel Aviv looked like 150 years ago. It was somewhere where no one lived. Local people sold land to Jews at higher prices and Jews paid. You are setting a standard for Jews that you don't seem to hold anyone else to. Why is that?

Where no one lives? So you would say that Jews should all move to the wilds of the arctic circle? And if anyone moves in there afterwards and hates Jews, Jews should move again?

I think the better question is, why do Jews piss everyone off no matter where they go?

Remember, Jews lived in the Israel region from way back but were kicked out. You are rewarding the aggressors. Some Jews continued to live in the region, without any break even while all those around them moved in and out, won and lost. The Jews remained.
They were kicked out because they kept causing trouble. The Romans were exceptionally patient, under the circumstances.

E
Also remember that other Jews moved back to a region which was very under populated and undeveloped - look at pictures of what Tel Aviv looked like 150 years ago. It was somewhere where no one lived. Local people sold land to Jews at higher prices and Jews paid. You are setting a standard for Jews that you don't seem to hold anyone else to. Why is that?
Well, maybe because everyone else when they immigrate respect the customs and laws of the places they are moving to.

I think the better question is, why do Jews piss everyone off no matter where they go?
because people like those who conform and change themselves to accommodate a dominant paradigm and in many central ways, Jews do not.
They were kicked out because they kept causing trouble. The Romans were exceptionally patient, under the circumstances.
But the trouble was quantified by "following their own religion" which is why becfore being kicked out, Jews often had their religious practices curtailed. If you want to punish people for holding a particular belief then that's fine, but understand that that is the root.
E

Well, maybe because everyone else when they immigrate respect the customs and laws of the places they are moving to.
Really? That's not how expansion and immigration in history have worked. America gave people the freedom NOT to assimilate into a mass culture but to embrace individualism (in fact the entire founding of the US was based on people's wanting to keep their own customs and laws and not be forced to adopt anyone else's). So what exactly were the laws and customs that Jews didn't respect in 1866 in the region of Palestine as controlled by the Ottomans?

Really? That's not how expansion and immigration in history have worked. America gave people the freedom NOT to assimilate into a mass culture but to embrace individualism (in fact the entire founding of the US was based on people's wanting to keep their own customs and laws and not be forced to adopt anyone else's). So what exactly were the laws and customs that Jews didn't respect in 1866 in the region of Palestine as controlled by the Ottomans?
I'm sorry, when did this happen?

My grandfather came here in 1925. He had to learn English, he changed the way he pronounced his last name and started going by Louis instead of Ludwig.

The Jews didn't live in Palestine in 1866. (or very few did.) They had to import them from Europe because the Europeans couldn't stand them, either.

The LIE of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land". There were people on that land. They objected to the whole thing loudly and from the very begining.

But the trouble was quantified by "following their own religion" which is why becfore being kicked out, Jews often had their religious practices curtailed. If you want to punish people for holding a particular belief then that's fine, but understand that that is the root.
Actually, the Romans were pretty tolerant. They put up with that nonsense a lot longer than they needed to.

I'm sorry, when did this happen?
when the colonies were settled by people like the Pilgrims. When the colony of Rhode Island was founded and when each colony was designed to allow its settlers to be who they wanted to be.
The Jews didn't live in Palestine in 1866. (or very few did.) They had to import them from Europe because the Europeans couldn't stand them, either.
Actually, there were Jews in the region in 1866. You should check the demographics here to confirm that

and take a look at the history of Zionism timeline and you will see that settling in the land isn't such a modern day innovation.

And your "Europeans couldn't stand them" simply means, by your own logic, "Jews shouldn't keep living in Europe so they moved somewhere which was under populated and bought land there."
The LIE of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land". There were people on that land. They objected to the whole thing loudly and from the very begining.
In much of the land, no, there were no people. In otehr areas, there were Jews. In other areas, Jews bought land (sometimes from absentee landlords). References available upon request. Til then, you can see the history of Tel Aviv here, with pictures.
Actually, the Romans were pretty tolerant. They put up with that nonsense a lot longer than they needed to.
my "nonsense" you mean "Jews remaining loyal to Judaism".

Actually, there were Jews in the region in 1866. You should check the demographics here to confirm that
There were 7,000 Jews out of 275,000 residents. That's less than 3%.

my "nonsense" you mean "Jews remaining loyal to Judaism".
Yes, it's a garbage religion, that's the point. The day the world is free of religion will be a great one.

There were 7,000 Jews out of 275,000 residents. That's less than 3%.
According to the chart there were 7000 in 1800 but 43000 in 1890 (8 percent). This is a significantly higher percentage than in other places then and now.
Yes, it's a garbage religion, that's the point. The day the world is free of religion will be a great one.
ok, so you are anti-religion and this colors everything you say. Got it.

According to the chart there were 7000 in 1800 but 43000 in 1890 (8 percent). This is a significantly higher percentage than in other places then and now.
Well, you didn't pick 1890, you picked 1866. By 1890, the Europeans were already trying to send their Jews to Palestine.

ok, so you are anti-religion and this colors everything you say. Got it.
Well, I'll give you credit for being smart enough to see that. It usually goes over everyone else's head.

Risking global nuclear annihilation because you think that God Promised you a strip of desert that most of you don't want to live in, even today, is crazy.

Well, you didn't pick 1890, you picked 1866. By 1890, the Europeans were already trying to send their Jews to Palestine.
I didn't pick 1800 either but that's the number you quoted. If you looked at the timeline, you would have seen named settlements in Israel before 1890.
Well, I'll give you credit for being smart enough to see that. It usually goes over everyone else's head.

Risking global nuclear annihilation because you think that God Promised you a strip of desert that most of you don't want to live in, even today, is crazy.
Global nuclear annihilation was on tap during the Cuban Missile Crisis and religion wasn't involved. I get the sense that most any terrirotial dispute (N vs S Korea for example) the nuclear option is a concern even when religion isn't involved.

Global nuclear annihilation was on tap during the Cuban Missile Crisis and religion wasn't involved. I get the sense that most any terrirotial dispute (N vs S Korea for example) the nuclear option is a concern even when religion isn't involved.
In Cuba, you had a lapsed Catholic and a Commie Atheist, who both took a step back before it went too far.

I don't see that happening with the Zionist entity. I suspect they'll have a nuclear exchange with the religious crazies in Iran at some point, and we can only hope it doesn't escalate.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza'

Pro Jihad child killing.

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231207-WA0000.jpg

Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7.
The following is by am Arab writer Lee Habeeb.

Telling the ugly racist-Arab truth.
She begins with the Arab demonstrators cheering for Oct 7 atrocities...

I watched the demonstrations across the Arab world—and America and Europe—that followed the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history, the only feeling I could muster was disgust.
Disgust at fellow Arabs celebrating the deaths of innocent Jews. And millions more silently celebrating. Tragically, it came as no surprise to me. Because there are too many Arabs across the world who hate Jews, and too few who don't.

Back to 1941: 88% of Arabs in Mandatory-Palestine supported the Nazis.

View attachment 879255

Does this kind of lie really work?

You mean when the temple was destroyed?

Those who stayed behind became Christians and Muslims according to Ben Gurion.

By 1948 the Zionists had purchased 7% of the land.

Most Arabs hated ALL JEWS before Oct 7.
The following is by am Arab writer Lee Habeeb.

Telling the ugly racist-Arab truth.
She begins with the Arab demonstrators cheering for Oct 7 atrocities...

I watched the demonstrations across the Arab world—and America and Europe—that followed the worst terrorist attack in Israel's history, the only feeling I could muster was disgust.
Disgust at fellow Arabs celebrating the deaths of innocent Jews. And millions more silently celebrating. Tragically, it came as no surprise to me. Because there are too many Arabs across the world who hate Jews, and too few who don't.

Back to 1941: 88% of Arabs in Mandatory-Palestine supported the Nazis.

View attachment 879255

Remember when they dressed up as Arabs and bombed the King David hotel? They killed a lot of Brits and Jews.

You mean when the temple was destroyed?

Those who stayed behind became Christians and Muslims according to Ben Gurion.

By 1948 the Zionists had purchased 7% of the land.
According to history some who stayed stayed as Jews.

Forum List

Back