Most Dangerous Cities

They are poor areas . I’ve never even heard of some of these “cities “ because the reality is that they are poor parts of major cities .

Gun nuts love to lie with stats . Gun laws are state driven . How about the top 10 dangerous states ?

They are poor areas . I’ve never even heard of some of these “cities “ because the reality is that they are poor parts of major cities .

Gun nuts love to lie with stats . Gun laws are state driven . How about the top 10 dangerous states ?

Illinois would be among them only because Obama’s brethren insist on shooting eachother all the time.

There is one common denominator, but posting it makes me a racist. So it goes in America today.

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America, 2018 | National Council For Home Safety and Security

Silly guy! Everyone knows that you aren't racist! You offered the info as you did in order to present a full discussion of the issues.

I know that you know that the race of the people living in those cities isn't a primary factor when it comes to the violence. You'd never say something as shallow as that.

Last edited:
There is one common denominator, but posting it makes me a racist. So it goes in America today.

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America, 2018 | National Council For Home Safety and Security

Most of them are violent because of one race that I won't name. That race does 50% of all murders!!!

And to make matters worse they don't much care to fix this reality.

What about poverty rates?

What about the inequality that has existed in the US over this time?

White rednecks could easily become well paid police officers in the South. The blacks couldn't get that.

The white rednecks didn't get the job because of ability, intelligence or anything else. But they also didn't need to resort to crime to feed their family. Their family was more likely to stay together because they had money to feed the family

Poverty drives crime everyone knows this

Why do you think 70% of all murders occur in urban areas historically plagued by high poverty levels?

But all you idiots think it's guns that cause crimes which is why you ignore the real problem

You can expect generational problems when the family unit was broken up for centuries with some family members get sold on the slave auction block. Even the most close-minded jackass can't ignore that fact.

Which also proves that GUNS are not the issue.

You can expect generational problems when the family unit was broken up for centuries with some family members get sold on the slave auction block. Even the most close-minded jackass can't ignore that fact.

Which also proves that GUNS are not the issue.

Not necessarily. Guns aren't the WHOLE issue. There are plenty of issues out there.

Man. Even when these nuts try to be thoughtful, they can't help but present a false argument.

No. Guns do not commit violent crimes.

Nobody calling for firearms regulation has ever said that.

What we say is that guns make the commission of a violent crime way more convenient.

Man. Even when these nuts try to be thoughtful, they can't help but present a false argument.

What we say is that guns make the commission of a violent crime way more convenient.
Bullshit

The mantra is more guns more crime

Bullshit

The mantra is more guns more crime

No. More guns more gun deaths. That's just math. Try it sometime.

Crime is a thing that happens with or without guns. It is just more deadly when guns are used.

They also make the PREVENTION or CESSATION of violent crime more convenient, and efficient, and POSSIBLE.

They also make the PREVENTION or CESSATION of violent crime more convenient, and efficient, and POSSIBLE.

Nope. That's bullshit.

Foe most dangerous cities, I would nominate those who have Democrat mayors, and allow thugs (especially blacks) to commit crime.

Examples you ask ? Pictures worth thousand words >>>

upload_2018-4-20_14-11-9-jpeg.189075

th

th

th

I thought you were a college educated liberal, don't they fucking teach geography anymore? Get out and travel

Forum List

Back