Most Dangerous Cities

Man. Even when these nuts try to be thoughtful, they can't help but present a false argument.

No. Guns do not commit violent crimes.

Nobody calling for firearms regulation has ever said that.

What we say is that guns make the commission of a violent crime way more convenient.
Bullshit

The mantra is more guns more crime

No. More guns more gun deaths. That's just math. Try it sometime.

Crime is a thing that happens with or without guns. It is just more deadly when guns are used.
Wrong. More guns less crime.

Poverty drives crime everyone knows this

Why do you think 70% of all murders occur in urban areas historically plagued by high poverty levels?

But all you idiots think it's guns that cause crimes which is why you ignore the real problem
Not true. During the Great Depression crime rates were very low in both white and black areas, of the nation.

The problem is CULTRAL.

You can expect generational problems when the family unit was broken up for centuries with some family members get sold on the slave auction block. Even the most close-minded jackass can't ignore that fact.

Which also proves that GUNS are not the issue.

You can fast forward to our "war on drugs" that locked up generations of adult males, leaving children to be raised without a stable family unit.

Not true. During the Great Depression crime rates were very low in both white and black areas, of the nation.

The problem is CULTRAL.
In some cases, such as rioting, the cause is deliberate instigation by villain politicians and activists like Barrack Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc.

Also the nutty liberal news media cause rioting, such as the flat out lying by KTLA, regarding the Rodney King arrest, which led to the LA riots, in which 54 people died, thousands were injured, and over a Billion $ in property damage.

Poverty drives crime everyone knows this

Why do you think 70% of all murders occur in urban areas historically plagued by high poverty levels?

But all you idiots think it's guns that cause crimes which is why you ignore the real problem

The problem is CULTRAL.

But there were black people in the Great Depression.

They are poor areas . I’ve never even heard of some of these “cities “ because the reality is that they are poor parts of major cities .

Gun nuts love to lie with stats . Gun laws are state driven . How about the top 10 dangerous states ?

They are poor areas .

--LOL

indeed the democrats love the poor that is why they keep making more of them

every time they get a chance

You would prefer that people be allowed to sell addicting drugs ?
Like caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol?
I would love to see tobacco outlawed. Why anyone uses this cancerous annoyance I'll never know. Got to be one of the dumbest things people do.

Alcohol probably should be banned too. Causes deaths on the highways. Destroys people's livers. Probably ought to be sold only as an antiseptic. Caffeine is less dangerous.

You can expect generational problems when the family unit was broken up for centuries with some family members get sold on the slave auction block. Even the most close-minded jackass can't ignore that fact.

You can fast forward to our "war on drugs" that locked up generations of adult males, leaving children to be raised without a stable family unit.
Fathers selling drugs were stable family units?
Really?

I did. That red thing is a link, you click on it to read about the beginning of the ridiculous and failed "war on drugs".
No, I don't read a half a BOOK, in place of what you could answer in one sentence, (if you HAVE an answer)

Nobody cares when blacks shoot other blacks. It's like muslims car bombing each other, it's all good. :biggrin:

I would love to see tobacco outlawed. Why anyone uses this cancerous annoyance I'll never know. Got to be one of the dumbest things people do.

Alcohol probably should be banned too. Causes deaths on the highways. Destroys people's livers. Probably ought to be sold only as an antiseptic. Caffeine is less dangerous.
Awesome.

What else can we outlaw?

Fuck this liberty bullshit. Let's outlaw the FUCK out of everything!!!

Fathers selling drugs were stable family units?
Really?

You really think it was just dealers, really?

Forum List

Back