Most Dangerous Cities

It's amazing what happens when you treat people as slaves, untermenschen and the like, and then expect them to be able to compete.

Who treats them like slaves or is that your propaganda msnbc induced brain misfiring?

Who TREATED them as slaves, you mean? Well, the slave owners, most of Southern society, you know?
Wrong. Slavery was big business throughout the entire 13 colonies for many decades. Boston and NYC were big slave ports and operated large slave markets.

Do you now HATE northern society too? Now that you have been informed.

And things changed.

Here's the problem, things changed in the North but not so much in the South.

5f82b6c27d38cf671687adc608b59af4.jpg

Now, Louisiana is red
Missouri is red
Alabama is red
Illinois isn't red
Maryland is red
Mississippi is red
Nevada isn't red
South Carolina is a red
Tennessee is red
Arkansas is red

In the top 10 murder states in the US, all but two were part of Segregation, part of keeping blacks down way beyond slavery.
Yes things change over time. You seem willing to forgive the northern states, but not the southern. Yet today, there are no differences. So why do you still hate? It is not logical.

The difference is that the change in the North was substantial and stopped a long, long time before even the grandparents of the people alive today were born.

This isn't about forgiving at all. This is about looking at what has had a massive impact on life today.

Who treats them like slaves or is that your propaganda msnbc induced brain misfiring?

Who TREATED them as slaves, you mean? Well, the slave owners, most of Southern society, you know?
Wrong. Slavery was big business throughout the entire 13 colonies for many decades. Boston and NYC were big slave ports and operated large slave markets.

And things changed.

Now, Louisiana is red
Missouri is red
Alabama is red
Illinois isn't red
Maryland is red
Mississippi is red
Nevada isn't red
South Carolina is a red
Tennessee is red
Arkansas is red

In the top 10 murder states in the US, all but two were part of Segregation, part of keeping blacks down way beyond slavery.
Yes things change over time. You seem willing to forgive the northern states, but not the southern. Yet today, there are no differences. So why do you still hate? It is not logical.

The difference is that the change in the North was substantial and stopped a long, long time before even the grandparents of the people alive today were born.

This isn't about forgiving at all. This is about looking at what has had a massive impact on life today.
I don’t believe you are correct. Racism was rampant in the North, just like the south, but there were fewer blacks in the north, until the sixties. Then, there were major riots in northern cities by blacks.

So much for your fairy tale.

Maybe foreign countries should think about giving a pamphlet to their citizens who are planning to visit America.

The pamphlet would list those dangerous American cities along with safety tips.

E.g., I have read that hotel staff members in a certain Michigan city advise guests to always take a taxi at night, even if they are going to a restaurant only a few blocks away from the hotel. Walking would be too dangerous.

E.g., Our foreign friends should be reminded NOT to use public transportation at night. (In fact, the New York City subway system has recently reported some violent incidents even during the day!)

I have just read that the United States government ranks nations according to their safety status. This information is available to Americans so that they can plan their trips. Canada has a "1" rating ("relatively safe") while Afghanistan has a "4" rating ("do not travel" there). (Source: AARP The Magazine, April/May, 2018.) It seems only fair that foreign countries should warn their citizens about certain cities in our country.

Last edited:
Bullshit

The mantra is more guns more crime

No. The mantra is more guns less crime . With the cons . Which the op proves that gun nut states account for more of these dangerous cities .
Really?

IL is a gun nut state?

One thing you haven't noticed is that in many states the crime rate is going down but in states like NJ ( hardly a gun nut state) crime is rising drastically

Missouri is a gun nut state . East St Louis is part of the St Louis metro area .

East St Louis is in Illinois.

Yes . Right on the Mizzu border . Which makes it easy for free flowing guns in Mizz to end up in East St Louis .
No it makes East St Louis part of Illinois

Not MO as you stated earlier

And things changed.

Now, Louisiana is red
Missouri is red
Alabama is red
Illinois isn't red
Maryland is red
Mississippi is red
Nevada isn't red
South Carolina is a red
Tennessee is red
Arkansas is red

I don’t believe you are correct. Racism was rampant in the North, just like the south, but there were fewer blacks in the north, until the sixties. Then, there were major riots in northern cities by blacks.

I didn't say racism didn't exist in the North at all. You seem to be trying to find things I didn't say to attack me with. Why?

Racism was far worse in the South than the North. It existed everywhere and there are problems for blacks everywhere.

Things were WORSE for black people in the South than the North.

Right?

O

And things changed.

Now, Louisiana is red
Missouri is red
Alabama is red
Illinois isn't red
Maryland is red
Mississippi is red
Nevada isn't red
South Carolina is a red
Tennessee is red
Arkansas is red

I didn't say racism didn't exist in the North at all. You seem to be trying to find things I didn't say to attack me with. Why?

Racism was far worse in the South than the North. It existed everywhere and there are problems for blacks everywhere.

Right?

Okay I agree with that, but you appear willing to NOT condemn the North for it's racist past because it ended slavery and segregation earlier than the South. You do appear willing to condemn the South TODAY, for it's racist past. However TODAY the south is much like the north, as it relates to racism. As such, following your logic, shouldn't you refrain from condemnation of the South as you have done the North.

O
And things changed.

Now, Louisiana is red
Missouri is red
Alabama is red
Illinois isn't red
Maryland is red
Mississippi is red
Nevada isn't red
South Carolina is a red
Tennessee is red
Arkansas is red

Right?

Okay I agree with that, but you appear willing to NOT condemn the North for it's racist past because it ended slavery and segregation earlier than the South. You do appear willing to condemn the South TODAY, for it's racist past. However TODAY the south is much like the north, as it relates to racism. As such, following your logic, shouldn't you refrain from condemnation of the South as you have done the North.

Condemn? I'm not condemning anyone here. I'm finding out the causes of things.

The South is still far more racist than the north. Black still struggle hard in the South against certain racists who control parts of politics or parts of society.

That still exists today. This is a matter of fact, not a matter of condemnation.

Forum List

Back