Most Dangerous Cities

Nobody cares when blacks shoot other blacks. It's like muslims car bombing each other, it's all good. :biggrin:
Sometimes it is. Depending on who gets shot or bombed. If New Black Panther Party guys who say "Kill all whites, and their babies." want to shoot it out with seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups (CAIR, ISNA, etc) I'd say let them have the streets 100% for one day. Let all the law abiding people stay indoors.

Then, after it's all over, and they're all dead, except one last man standing, we'll all come out of our homes, and pin a medal on him. :biggrin:

Man. Even when these nuts try to be thoughtful, they can't help but present a false argument.

No. Guns do not commit violent crimes.

Nobody calling for firearms regulation has ever said that.

What we say is that guns make the commission of a violent crime way more convenient.
Bullshit

The mantra is more guns more crime

No. More guns more gun deaths. That's just math. Try it sometime.

Crime is a thing that happens with or without guns. It is just more deadly when guns are used.
And again I ask you why is getting killed by a gun any worse than getting killed in any other of a million ways?

Murder is murder
Dead is dead

Poverty drives crime everyone knows this

Why do you think 70% of all murders occur in urban areas historically plagued by high poverty levels?

But all you idiots think it's guns that cause crimes which is why you ignore the real problem
Not true. During the Great Depression crime rates were very low in both white and black areas, of the nation.

The problem is CULTRAL.

But there were black people in the Great Depression.
Good God. WTF are you spouting? You clearly don’t get it.

No. More guns more gun deaths. That's just math. Try it sometime.

Crime is a thing that happens with or without guns. It is just more deadly when guns are used.
Are you saying that the Obama policy of "gun-free zones" is a good thing ?

You would prefer that people be allowed to sell addicting drugs ?
Like caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol?
I would love to see tobacco outlawed. Why anyone uses this cancerous annoyance I'll never know. Got to be one of the dumbest things people do.

Alcohol probably should be banned too. Causes deaths on the highways. Destroys people's livers. Probably ought to be sold only as an antiseptic. Caffeine is less dangerous.
If you outlaw things that cause bodily harm, you would have to outlaw much of the American diet, Big Pharma’s poisonous drugs, and the warmongering US government.

There is one common denominator, but posting it makes me a racist. So it goes in America today.

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America, 2018 | National Council For Home Safety and Security

It's amazing what happens when you treat people as slaves, untermenschen and the like, and then expect them to be able to compete.

Who treats them like slaves or is that your propaganda msnbc induced brain misfiring?
Some people are stuck in 1860...lol.

Seriously now, during segregation, more black men were married and working per capita then white men. This little known fact is conveniently ignored by the race baiters.

There is one common denominator, but posting it makes me a racist. So it goes in America today.

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America, 2018 | National Council For Home Safety and Security

It's amazing what happens when you treat people as slaves, untermenschen and the like, and then expect them to be able to compete.

Who treats them like slaves or is that your propaganda msnbc induced brain misfiring?

Seriously now, during segregation, more black men were married and working per capita then white men. This little known fact is conveniently ignored by the race baiters.

I know right! Let's segregate again. It is for the best. And it's not racist at all.

Poverty drives crime everyone knows this

Why do you think 70% of all murders occur in urban areas historically plagued by high poverty levels?

But all you idiots think it's guns that cause crimes which is why you ignore the real problem
Not true. During the Great Depression crime rates were very low in both white and black areas, of the nation.

The problem is CULTRAL.

But there were black people in the Great Depression.
Good God. WTF are you spouting? You clearly don’t get it.

No, clearly I didn't get it. Perhaps you'd like to explain it.

Who TREATED them as slaves, you mean? Well, the slave owners, most of Southern society, you know?

Who TREATED them as slaves, you mean? Well, the slave owners, most of Southern society, you know?
I don't know why people continue to deny the generational effects of slavery and diminished rights. It just makes people seem unreasonable. Admitting it does not assign guilt to anyone alive today. It is just a fact.

I don't know why people continue to deny the generational effects of slavery and diminished rights. It just makes people seem unreasonable. Admitting it does not assign guilt to anyone alive today. It is just a fact.

Yes, there is a certain impact of slavery.

However there are other things involved too.

The problem is that some people will start flinging stuff around to muddy the waters of the debate to stop any real debate from happening, as you can see from those people who were like "who treats people like slaves?" are doing. No real argument, just nonsense tactics.

Yes, there is a certain impact of slavery.

However there are other things involved too.

The problem is that some people will start flinging stuff around to muddy the waters of the debate to stop any real debate from happening, as you can see from those people who were like "who treats people like slaves?" are doing. No real argument, just nonsense tactics.
I agree.

There are other factors involved, but it is unreasonable for the others on here to ignore the generational impact of slavery and lack of equality as a factor. In other words, their race is only a factor because race was a factor in slavery and inequality in the past.

Seriously now, during segregation, more black men were married and working per capita then white men. This little known fact is conveniently ignored by the race baiters.[/QUOTE

Of course and you'll be called a racist for making that observation.

Forum List

Back