Most female rapes are not reported to this day, why they are not,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
they are not believed. Chance are you know someone who was raped, or was sexually assaulted, you might even know of a few women that were. They will not talk about it, why , because most people still think a woman puts herself in the place to be raped or assaulted, or asked for it. Imagine what they were in days gone by.
============================================

The recent CDC report, based on surveys conducted in 2011, found that almost one in five women (and 1.7 percent of men) have been raped in their lifetimes. In a single year, 1.6 percent of women reported experiences that are considered rape—almost two million cases. But the NCVS report recorded just 243,800 cases of rape or sexual assault in that year, 12 percent of the CDC findings. Meanwhile, a report compiled by the FBI, which only documents cases that were brought to police, shows only 83,425 rapes that year.

Why Is it So Hard to Determine Exactly How Many Women Are Raped Each Year?

Another admission proving libstains care nothing for proof, only the accusation. They have to PROVE they were raped! If they had any spine they would go to the police right then and report it. Then the police will order a rape kit and take DNA swabs from her Vagina. Then, if she knows who did it, he will be asked for a DNA sample. Then they will have to prove it was non consensual. If it can be proven then, Bingo! Simple as that. So stop crying over having to prove your goddam claims and do it!

Another admission proving libstains care nothing for proof, only the accusation. They have to PROVE they were raped! If they had any spine they would go to the police right then and report it. Then the police will order a rape kit and take DNA swabs from her Vagina. Then, if she knows who did it, he will be asked for a DNA sample. Then they will have to prove it was non consensual. If it can be proven then, Bingo! Simple as that. So stop crying over having to prove your goddam claims and do it!

If your wife, mother, sister or daughter were raped.....I pray she is believed. And that she is treated with far more care and compassion than you are demonstrating now.

If your wife, mother, sister or daughter were raped.....I pray she is believed. And that she is treated with far more care and compassion than you are demonstrating now.
My wife mother or daughter were raped they would go to the police immediately and not pray that 40 years later they can be believed with nu proof whatsoever. You can't comprehend what proof is can you? None of you idiots can.

they are not believed. Chance are you know someone who was raped, or was sexually assaulted, you might even know of a few women that were. They will not talk about it, why , because most people still think a woman puts herself in the place to be raped or assaulted, or asked for it. Imagine what they were in days gone by.

The recent CDC report, based on surveys conducted in 2011, found that almost one in five women (and 1.7 percent of men) have been raped in their lifetimes. In a single year, 1.6 percent of women reported experiences that are considered rape—almost two million cases. But the NCVS report recorded just 243,800 cases of rape or sexual assault in that year, 12 percent of the CDC findings. Meanwhile, a report compiled by the FBI, which only documents cases that were brought to police, shows only 83,425 rapes that year.

Because we as a society suck. Too many kids grow up in one single parent homes, too much alcohol, too many drugs, too many young women not being trained in self defense and awareness. We are better than many countries but not good enough. As a father of two daughters I am always on guard. I teach my kids self defense and self awareness. And still worry to death.

My wife mother or daughter were raped they would go to the police immediately and not pray that 40 years later they can be believed with nu proof whatsoever. You can't comprehend what proof is can you? None of you idiots can.

And face what? You inssiting that they have to prove it wasn't consentual?

Being called a liar? A slut? A whore? Death threats like Ford faced? False rape allegations are exceedingly rare. With most studies putting them about 5%.

Yet you're not going to believe your own wife, mother or daughter unless they can prove to you (somehow) that it wasn't consentual?

I know a number of women who claimed they were raped and certainly weren't. One was my very best friend who claimed a bartender raped her in the bar's restroom. I was right there and saw her dragging the guy off.

Brian Banks spent 5 years in prison for a rape that never happened. The Duke LaCrosse team lost an entire year of competition. The UVA team wrongfully accused by Rolling Stone magazine. Lena Dunham day dreaming her rape. Recently a girl from Sacred Heart was just sentenced to a year in prison for falsely claiming two Sacred Heart football players raped her.

These cases are remarkable in one respect. No one had sex at all. Not only were these women not raped, they weren't touched.

The propensity of women to lie is increasing. Dr. Ford fits the profile of one such liar.

What I saw was a woman who, as a girl, came from privilege. Just not enough privilege. She wasn't part of a group she wanted to belong to. The closest her and her friend Leland got to one of the Prep school parties was looking in from a side window.

Being called a liar? A slut? A whore? Death threats like Ford faced? False rape allegations are exceedingly rare. With most studies putting them about 5%.

Yet you're not going to believe your own wife, mother or daughter unless they can prove to you (somehow) that it wasn't consentual?
You keep proving that you don't want to prove anything. Just accuse and prison. People like you are evil. Saying that my family member would go to the police immediately is in no way saying the are not believed. It's what you are supposed to do to PROVE it. PROVE it. PROVE it. You still cannot grasp that word can you?

So ACCUSING A MAN is enough to throw him in prison. A woman should not have to prove anything.

Thank you for showing us who the left is.

I know a number of women who claimed they were raped and certainly weren't. One was my very best friend who claimed a bartender raped her in the bar's restroom. I was right there and saw her dragging the guy off.

Brian Banks spent 5 years in prison for a rape that never happened. The Duke LaCrosse team lost an entire year of competition. The UVA team wrongfully accused by Rolling Stone magazine. Lena Dunham day dreaming her rape. Recently a girl from Sacred Heart was just sentenced to a year in prison for falsely claiming two Sacred Heart football players raped her.

Thousands of women a year are raped. You've managed to cite 5 instances of false allegations going all the way back more than a decade.

As I said, false rape allegations are exceedingly rare. Which is why you had to go all the way back to 2006 for your examples. Whereas the rapes of women in any given year dwarf by orders of magnitude all the instances of false allegations you've managed to cite over a decade

If a woman alleges rape, its overwhelmingly likely she's being truthful. Believe her.

Last edited:

Thousands of women a year are raped. You've cited 5 instances going all the way back more than a decade.

As I said, false rape allegations are exceedingly rare. Which is why you had to go all the way back to 2006 for your examples. Whereas the rapes of women in any given year dwarf by orders of magnitude all the instances of false allegations you've managed to cite over a decade

If a woman alleges rape, its overwhelmingly likely she's being truthful. Believe her.
Prove it fascist.

How did I know who was being quoted without taking him off Ignore. I must be a frickin' psychic.

Yes, all these fake accusations are really hurting the real victims. Why are Democrats so willing to be complicit in this tragedy?

Then they will have to prove it was non consensual. If it can be proven then, Bingo! Simple as that. So stop crying over having to prove your goddam claims and do it!

See, this is where it gets tricky.

A great majority of these incidents occur when the women are young, and the men are too, and they happen when both of them drink to the point of almost passing out, and neither remembers clearly whether either consented to anything.

It "just happened."

The next morning, she regrets it, so she calls it rape. I've talked to girls, fifteen twenty years ago about this. Back then, they didn't call it rape. Now? They all believe that the guy is at fault for their poor decision making, like he somehow has some super power that they don't when he is just as drunk as they are?

smdh. :dunno:

So ACCUSING A MAN is enough to throw him in prison. A woman should not have to prove anything.

Thank you for showing us who the left is.

Given how rare false allegations are (most studies putting it at 5% or less), its overwhelmingly likely that she is being truthful.

And her testimony is evidence. Which is why most rape victims testify in the trial of their rapists.

Because we as a society suck. Too many kids grow up in one single parent homes, too much alcohol, too many drugs, too many young women not being trained in self defense and awareness. We are better than many countries but not good enough. As a father of two daughters I am always on guard. I teach my kids self defense and self awareness. And still worry to death.
What do you want to bet during this homecoming weekend, there are millions of high school and college girls that are clueless about this entire story that are going to go out and get totally hammered while leading some guy on who is getting equally hammered, they might do something, and the next morning, not remember a thing.

And who do you think will get all the blame if she regrets what happened?

Do you think anyone will give a shit if the boy thinks he was taken advantage of? He'd probably be embarrassed to even say anything at all.

One massive problem

It is not 5% of rape accusations which are false it is about 5% PROVEN to be false.

On the other hand only about 3% end up in conviction which means true.

The rest of the accusations are unresolved. We do not know if they are true or false

Thousands of women a year are raped. You've cited 5 instances going all the way back more than a decade.

Prove it fascist.

Yeah, I don't think you have the slightest clue what a fascist is either.

As for the evidence, does it matter to you? We both know you're going to ignore any study I cite. Hell, you've already admitted you'll call your own mother, wife or daughter a liar unless she can 'prove' her rape was non-consentual.

For those who do respond to evidence:

That 2014 study, one of the largest of its kind, analyzed LAPD police data and estimated that “the rate of false [rape] reports among cases reported to the LAPD [in 2008] was 4.5 percent.” A 2017 studyutilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

Between 4.5 and 5.2% are false allegations per a series of studies on rape allegations.

As for the number of rapes, an estimated 99,856 cases occurred nationwide in just 2017

U.S.: reported forcible rape cases 1990-2017 | Timeline

With Tipsy managing to find 5 examples of false allegations, having to go as far back as 2006 to do it. From 2006 to 2017, there were 985,842 rapes.

So 985,842....to 5.

Last edited:

Thousands of women a year are raped. You've managed to cite 5 instances of false allegations going all the way back more than a decade.

Believe her with a healthy degree of skepticism and investigate for solid evidence

It is not overwhelmingly likely they are telling the truth.

Forum List

Back