Most female rapes are not reported to this day, why they are not,

I can say you pulled me into a
According to man basher/haters a man has raped them when looking at them for ten seconds to long.

Ford described being pulled into a room against her will, held down on a bed while her attackers tried to take off her clothes and swimsuit, covering her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid she might be killed inadvertantly.

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.[/QUBecause someone like Ford is viewed as an expert in raped women lets say her word and statistical numbers are viewed as hardcore truth bibles. they aren't. Man haters have the power to created bs numbers. Most ppl won't deny it the factual information coming from sources at expert status lets say.

The FBI for truth LOL...

Laughing....in comparison to what? Your imagination?

This is why its so hard to have rational conversatoins with conservatives. In response to facts and evidence, they reply with their imagination.

I'll go with the FBI crime statistics over your imagination any day.

ford party.jpg

someone please respond-------why is the wrestling match between Ford and Kavanaugh ----as Ford described it----at the booze party----being called
a "RAPE"?? So far it is not clear to me that ANYTHING like "sex" happened.
It is not even clear to me that the two laughing boys TRIED to rape her. At
most (it seems to me) that she can complain of is-----simple assault.
<< he tried to remove her clothes>>?? what was stopping two grown boys
from removing the clothes of one little girl? ---a one piece bathing suit?
How hard is it to get it off ---for TWO GROWN UP BOYS? ---of one little teen aged
girl?. If I remember correctly she was 15? and the boys were big time
college boys desperate to screw her? (I may be wrong) How about the boys?
In what state of undress or ""sexual excitement"" were they-----in brief ----in what
state were their "organs of generation" during this exciting episode??? I was a
college girl long ago-------boys had no trouble erecting and ejaculating just AT
THE THOUGHT OF IT ----remember? <<<< what is the lightest object in the world??>> answer-----DA SCHMUCK .... IT RISES ON A THOUGHT
The boys were not big time college boys. They were high school boys who wrote about fart jokes in their yearbook.

According to man basher/haters a man has raped them when looking at them for ten seconds to long.

Ford described being pulled into a room against her will, held down on a bed while her attackers tried to take off her clothes and swimsuit, covering her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid she might be killed inadvertantly.

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.

I can say you pulled me into a room and raped me 36 yrs ago too. Is that true too? Because some msm bull crap outlet has lead you to believe that is so. Oh but of course. USA Today told me so. Half of their writes are just as dumb as those who believe all this rape bs.

Im citing the FBI's crime statistics. Not 'USA Today'.

You're literally ignoring the FBI's crime statistics and replacing it with your imagination.
Yes but in the end the FBI stats do not support the claim that most accusations are true.

Has your argument really degenerated into ignoring the FBI on crime statistics?

If so, wow.
I'm not ignoring them

You are simply drawing the wrong conclusion

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.

I can say you pulled me into a room and raped me 36 yrs ago too. Is that true too? Because some msm bull crap outlet has lead you to believe that is so. Oh but of course. USA Today told me so. Half of their writes are just as dumb as those who believe all this rape bs.

You're literally ignoring the FBI's crime statistics and replacing it with your imagination.
Yes but in the end the FBI stats do not support the claim that most accusations are true.

If so, wow.
Now when losing her case she smokes and spins by claiming something was said that was not said. That's the same tactic false rape claimants use. No wonder no one believes them.

Loses?

GOP's Flake says it would be 'proper' to delay a Senate floor vote on Kavanaugh for a week

You may want to check again.

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.[/QUBecause someone like Ford is viewed as an expert in raped women lets say her word and statistical numbers are viewed as hardcore truth bibles. they aren't. Man haters have the power to created bs numbers. Most ppl won't deny it the factual information coming from sources at expert status lets say.

The FBI for truth LOL...

This is why its so hard to have rational conversatoins with conservatives. In response to facts and evidence, they reply with their imagination.

You haven't provided any facts or evidence. The only thing you have done besides indicating you want my mother wife and daughter to be raped because I say crimes should be proven, is to spin and twist like all libstains do. PROOF PROOF PROOF, you got any?

If so, wow.
Now when losing her case she smokes and spins by claiming something was said that was not said. That's the same tactic false rape claimants use. No wonder no one believes them.

Loses?

GOP's Flake says it would be 'proper' to delay a Senate floor vote on Kavanaugh for a week

What does that prove? Another liberal wants to delay the confirmation? We already know that. Try again, only this time with some facts or proof.

The FBI for truth LOL...

You haven't provided any facts or evidence. The only thing you have done besides indicating you want my mother wife and daughter to be raped because I say crimes should be proven, is to spin and twist like all libstains do. PROOF PROOF PROOF, you got any?

Ford's credible testimony is proof. It is evidence. In any court of law and certainly in the hearing.

That you *ignore* her very credible testimony doesn't magically make it disapear. Add to that she passed a polygraph and continues to call for an FBI investigation.

All something a truthful person would do.

While Kavanaugh's story about his own drinking changed under oath. And Kavanaugh still hasn't taken a polygraph on the matter. And Kavanaugh refuses to call for an FBI investigation, instead inventing batshit conspiracy theories on why Ford testified.

If so, wow.

Loses?

What does that prove? Another liberal wants to delay the confirmation? We already know that. Try again, only this time with some facts or proof.

It proves that my point about her testimony being credible and compelling is accurate.

You really aren't going to see this coming, are you?

Ford's credible testimony is proof. It is evidence. In any court of law and certainly in the hearing.

That you *ignore* her very credible testimony doesn't magically make it disapear. Add to that she passed a polygraph and continues to call for an FBI investigation.

While Kavanaugh's story about his own drinking changed under oath. And Kavanaugh still hasn't taken a polygraph on the matter. And Kavanaugh refuses to call for an FBI investigation, instead inventing batshit conspiracy theories on why Ford testified.
The FBI doesn't investigate rape cases. Her saying he raped her is not proof he raped her. You have to have tangible proof. PROOF. Also, your very on special libtard said the FBI's reports aren't worth anything in these matters. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No her testimony is not proof or evidence it is an accusation even if under oath.

In court it would not be evidence either.

We do not have a court system where a credible witness says he did it and Bam conviction.

Polygraphs are unreliable. If she is calling for an FBI investigation why is she not getting one?

In the end it is strictly opinion who told the truth

There is no evidence.

they are not believed. Chance are you know someone who was raped, or was sexually assaulted, you might even know of a few women that were. They will not talk about it, why , because most people still think a woman puts herself in the place to be raped or assaulted, or asked for it. Imagine what they were in days gone by.
============================================

The recent CDC report, based on surveys conducted in 2011, found that almost one in five women (and 1.7 percent of men) have been raped in their lifetimes. In a single year, 1.6 percent of women reported experiences that are considered rape—almost two million cases. But the NCVS report recorded just 243,800 cases of rape or sexual assault in that year, 12 percent of the CDC findings. Meanwhile, a report compiled by the FBI, which only documents cases that were brought to police, shows only 83,425 rapes that year.

Why Is it So Hard to Determine Exactly How Many Women Are Raped Each Year?

I find such reports highly suspect:

1. The CDC is a politlical-government organization
2. 2011 is in the horizon of rape including regretted sex. A lot of women have had regretted experiences (usually under the self-induced influence of drugs or alcohol).
3. This one in five ratio is used to describe the number of women raped on college campuses, as well. Which, if true, makes it insane that parents would spend $50K+ per year to put their precious daughters in a den of rapists.

Regretted Sex is Not Rape.

If so, wow.

Loses?

It proves that my point about her testimony being credible and compelling is accurate.

You really aren't going to see this coming, are you?
It proves nothing except another liberal puke wants to delay the confirmation. And we have seen lately just how credible the FBI is. lol! Try again. It surprises no one that Flake is a turncoat.

someone please respond-------why is the wrestling match between Ford and Kavanaugh ----as Ford described it----at the booze party----being called
a "RAPE"?? So far it is not clear to me that ANYTHING like "sex" happened.
It is not even clear to me that the two laughing boys TRIED to rape her. At
most (it seems to me) that she can complain of is-----simple assault.
<< he tried to remove her clothes>>?? what was stopping two grown boys
from removing the clothes of one little girl? ---a one piece bathing suit?
How hard is it to get it off ---for TWO GROWN UP BOYS? ---of one little teen aged
girl?. If I remember correctly she was 15? and the boys were big time
college boys desperate to screw her? (I may be wrong) How about the boys?
In what state of undress or ""sexual excitement"" were they-----in brief ----in what
state were their "organs of generation" during this exciting episode??? I was a
college girl long ago-------boys had no trouble erecting and ejaculating just AT
THE THOUGHT OF IT ----remember? <<<< what is the lightest object in the world??>> answer-----DA SCHMUCK .... IT RISES ON A THOUGHT
The boys were not big time college boys. They were high school boys who wrote about fart jokes in their yearbook.

oh----were they not OLDER than Ford? I cannot remember what the ages
were.

Ford's testimony did not convince me------as to her TESTIMONY----when did
she claim "RAPE"? Does rape not include an actual SEXUAL ACT---
at the very least----some uhm "PENILE" contact somewhere on her body?
It is not even clear to me that the TWO BOYS tried to rape her. According to
her testimony-----two boys and one girl engaged in an alcohol galvanized wrestling match-----and the girl escaped. How about "simple assault WITH INTENT ---maybe". and the episode "changed her life" --------delicate flower that she is.
I thought her demeanor suggested "HYSTERIA" <<< an old and very disparaged term

3. This one in five ratio is used to describe the number of women raped on college campuses, as well. Which, if true, makes it insane that parents would spend $50K+ per year to put their precious daughters in a den of rapists
Apparently, democrat women like to attend parties where they know its going on. Then they report it 35 years later.

Forum List

Back