Most female rapes are not reported to this day, why they are not,

PS---I forgot to mention-----there are "chemical" ways to fool a polygraph. Ford does describe herself as something like neuroscientist ------she screwed up on that
HIPPOCAMPUS thing-----the Hippocampus is ABSOLUTELY vital in the STORAGE of memories--------without a Hippocampus----nothing STICKS IN. -----but if I remember correctly she claimed that the MEMORY OF THE EVENT IS STILL
STUCK IN HER HIPPOCAMPUS-----nope-----memories move on----to other
parts of the cerebral Cortex after popping around thru the Hippocampus.

3. This one in five ratio is used to describe the number of women raped on college campuses, as well. Which, if true, makes it insane that parents would spend $50K+ per year to put their precious daughters in a den of rapists
Apparently, democrat women like to attend parties where they know its going on. Then they report it 35 years later.

So true----did ANOTHER WOMAN report that it was a known fact that
alcohol drowsy girls got "gang raped" at the parties that Kavanaugh went
to? uhm DEBORAH ?? I think. So why would any girl ATTEND
those well known rape fests?

I think I need a definition of rape. Until FORD----I thought rape happened when a man stuck his "organ of generation" into some aperture in a girl's anatomy----or an
aperture on a boy-------or chicken or goat. Uhm... if so many girls were being
raped by the KAVANAUGH gang------there would have been some pregnancies----
statistically speaking (assuming that the rapes were of the penis meets vagina kind)

3. This one in five ratio is used to describe the number of women raped on college campuses, as well. Which, if true, makes it insane that parents would spend $50K+ per year to put their precious daughters in a den of rapists
Apparently, democrat women like to attend parties where they know its going on. Then they report it 35 years later.

Indeed. And they make sure they don't drink the punch while neglecting to warn the underage girls.

I started a similar thread in the CDZ and it was drowned by the same right wing mysoginists.

The fact is that women who report rape run the risk that they will be abused again by hateful incel wankers.Why bother ?

The right doesnt give a shit about rape victims unless the perp is a muslim. They lack any integrity.

I think I need a definition of rape. Until FORD----I thought rape happened when a man stuck his "organ of generation" into some aperture in a girl's anatomy----or an
aperture on a boy-------or chicken or goat. Uhm... if so many girls were being
raped by the KAVANAUGH gang------there would have been some pregnancies----
statistically speaking (assuming that the rapes were of the penis meets vagina kind)
Kavanaugh has never been accused of rape by anyone.

Forum List

Back