Most female rapes are not reported to this day, why they are not,

Get ready for violence in the streets because the Democrats/ Soros are preparing to activate their terrorist groups. They must make it look good and super believable for their puppies to follow.

someone please respond-------why is the wrestling match between Ford and Kavanaugh ----as Ford described it----at the booze party----being called
a "RAPE"?? So far it is not clear to me that ANYTHING like "sex" happened.
It is not even clear to me that the two laughing boys TRIED to rape her. At
most (it seems to me) that she can complain of is-----simple assault.
<< he tried to remove her clothes>>?? what was stopping two grown boys
from removing the clothes of one little girl? ---a one piece bathing suit?
How hard is it to get it off ---for TWO GROWN UP BOYS? ---of one little teen aged
girl?. If I remember correctly she was 15? and the boys were big time
college boys desperate to screw her? (I may be wrong) How about the boys?
In what state of undress or ""sexual excitement"" were they-----in brief ----in what
state were their "organs of generation" during this exciting episode??? I was a
college girl long ago-------boys had no trouble erecting and ejaculating just AT
THE THOUGHT OF IT ----remember? <<<< what is the lightest object in the world??>> answer-----DA SCHMUCK .... IT RISES ON A THOUGHT

Last edited:
I can say you pulled me into a
According to man basher/haters a man has raped them when looking at them for ten seconds to long.

Ford described being pulled into a room against her will, held down on a bed while her attackers tried to take off her clothes and swimsuit, covering her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid she might be killed inadvertantly.

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.

Are you that dumb? I can say you pulled me into a room and raped me 36 yrs ago too. Is that true too? Because some msm bull crap outlet has lead you to believe that is so. Oh but of course. USA Today told me so. Half of their writes are just as dumb as those who believe all this rape bs.
what if,

women claimed; haha, you got me. just remember, payback really can be, a bitch.

upload_2018-9-28_19-1-59.png

But when you love the Clintons a Democrat will over look all the factual truths.

According to man basher/haters a man has raped them when looking at them for ten seconds to long.

Ford described being pulled into a room against her will, held down on a bed while her attackers tried to take off her clothes and swimsuit, covering her mouth when she tried to scream to the extent that she was afraid she might be killed inadvertantly.

She was dragged upstairs and into a bedroom and no one saw it. Her best friend said they were never at a party where Kavanaugh was present.

Ford testified that she went to the party after a swim meet. She still had her bathing suit on under her clothes. Who wears a wet bathing suit under their clothes much less to a party ?

It sounds like she heard about the party and was deeply disappointed in not being invited. She took a shower after swimming and wrapped her wet suit in a towel, dressed and went home vowing revenge.

I can say you pulled me into a room and raped me 36 yrs ago too. Is that true too? Because some msm bull crap outlet has lead you to believe that is so. Oh but of course. USA Today told me so. Half of their writes are just as dumb as those who believe all this rape bs.

Im citing the FBI's crime statistics. Not 'USA Today'.

You're literally ignoring the FBI's crime statistics and replacing it with your imagination.

I can say you pulled me into a room and raped me 36 yrs ago too. Is that true too? Because some msm bull crap outlet has lead you to believe that is so. Oh but of course. USA Today told me so. Half of their writes are just as dumb as those who believe all this rape bs.

You're literally ignoring the FBI's crime statistics and replacing it with your imagination.
Yes but in the end the FBI stats do not support the claim that most accusations are true.

I still say that if a woman is going to report it then they should do so very soon after it happened. That way the odds are better justice will be served.

And if they carry a gun, it would be even better if they shot the bastard.

Yes but in the end the FBI stats do not support the claim that most accusations are true.

Has your argument really degenerated into ignoring the FBI on crime statistics?

If so, wow.

That's hardly 'look at her for 10 seconds'.[/QUBecause someone like Ford is viewed as an expert in raped women lets say her word and statistical numbers are viewed as hardcore truth bibles. they aren't. Man haters have the power to created bs numbers. Most ppl won't deny it the factual information coming from sources at expert status lets say.

The FBI for truth LOL...

Has your argument really degenerated into ignoring the FBI on crime statistics?

If so, wow.
Now when losing her case she smokes and spins by claiming something was said that was not said. That's the same tactic false rape claimants use. No wonder no one believes them.

Forum List

Back