Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Race Issues

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a good topic but it would probably be a better fit for the General Discussion forum. It would probably get more response there as well.

The topics that interest me the most are:

Current Events - for obvious reasons, we have an insane man in the White House and the country's future is at risk.

Race - because the worst problems in this country, past and present, usually involve race, or "cultural diversity".

"Interesting to talk about" -- They strike me as equivalent.

"Interesting to learn about" -- I could probably choose a couple.

This is a good topic but it would probably be a better fit for the General Discussion forum. It would probably get more response there as well.

Current Events - for obvious reasons, we have an insane man in the White House and the country's future is at risk.

Race - because the worst problems in this country, past and present, usually involve race, or "cultural diversity".
We just finished 8 years suffering the whims of a degenerate. Donald Trump is a welcome relief. He's crazy...crazy like a fox!

Men are incapable of understanding women. That's accepted science.
No just not interested in understanding..unless it's how to physically please them....

I gotta disagree. After being Mother and Father to my daughter well into her adulthood, I feel I do know more about women than some, but I will never completely understand them.

We just finished 8 years suffering the whims of a degenerate. Donald Trump is a welcome relief. He's crazy...crazy like a fox!

Crazy like a shit house rat.

No just not interested in understanding..unless it's how to physically please them....

I gotta disagree. After being Mother and Father to my daughter well into her adulthood, I feel I do know more about women than some, but I will never completely understand them.
You can understand anyone, maybe not relate. Tell me what you don't understand

. Keep it up. Normal Americans will continue to support him. This attitude of the Left will be associated with the Democrat Party and they will lose elections for the foreseeable future. You people have gone off the deep end. Pay attention to some liberal media. They are backing away from the radicals AntiFart and BLM. They realize the long term damage to the Left's reputation.

Ok, here's one. I understand that when a woman wants to vent, or is feeling sad, all a man is allowed to do is pat her hand and say "Yes, I know" or "You poor thing" or the most important " I'm sorry" even if you had nothing to do with it. It makes no difference if you have the perfect solution to the problem, You have to shut your damn mouth and repeat only what is on the above mentioned script if you don't want the entire house to explode. What I don't understand is why.

What do you want to know? :badgrin:

Ok, here's one. I understand that when a woman wants to vent, or is feeling sad, all a man is allowed to do is pat her hand and say "Yes, I know" or "You poor thing" or the most important " I'm sorry" even if you had nothing to do with it. It makes no difference if you have the perfect solution to the problem, You have to shut your damn mouth and repeat only what is on the above mentioned script if you don't want the entire house to explode. What I don't understand is why.
They just want to feel understood OR validated, solutions require work and when you are upset you want comfort, not instructions to do. Now, if you can fix it for her that would be the perfect solution!

Yeah wrong place..ugh!

. Keep it up. Normal Americans will continue to support him. This attitude of the Left will be associated with the Democrat Party and they will lose elections for the foreseeable future. You people have gone off the deep end. Pay attention to some liberal media. They are backing away from the radicals AntiFart and BLM. They realize the long term damage to the Left's reputation.
Get serious. I'm an Independent. I don't support antifa and I hate BLM scumbags.

But I'm smart enough to understand that donald trump is a dirtbag and con-man.

He's a worthless sack of shit who can con people out of their money, but he's totally incompetent as a would be president.

They just want to feel understood OR validated, solutions require work and when you are upset you want comfort, not instructions to do. Now, if you can fix it for her that would be the perfect solution!

That's the point. I do understand the problem. That's how I come up with a solution, and of course her feelings are valid, why else would I even be discussing it? A woman sees that situation and either thinks nothing of it, or trashes the man that she sees as an unfeeling lout. A man just says WTF? I don't understand. Please explain, and If you need to add pictures, I won't mind a bit.

That's the point. I do understand the problem. That's how I come up with a solution, and of course her feelings are valid, why else would I even be discussing it? A woman sees that situation and either thinks nothing of it, or trashes the man that she sees as an unfeeling lout. A man just says WTF? I don't understand. Please explain, and If you need to add pictures, I won't mind a bit.

Hmmm... I have NO idea what you are talking about! Maybe she just wants to complain! Ha! :)

'Yours is not to reason why, yours is but to do or die'. :biggrin:

Though I don't generally like using generalities, there are distinguishing characteristics separating male and female psyche beyond the science of dna.

Women seek comfort first, then solution, if necessary. To men, solution is comfort.

I have often told mr sg - I don't need you to solve the problem, or even understand it - I just need you to lend a sympathetic ear...to let me vent, wail, moan, decry the situation - and sometimes that alone is the solution.

Forum List

Back